• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garbage releases new single, "Empty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very under apperciated band imo. Loved their first 2 albums. Queer is still a jam.
I have a very hard time calling Garbage "under appreciated" they were a pop sensation. Now Curve on the other hand is a very under appreciated band. Single isn't too bad. How was their last album? This is being asked by somebody that loves 2.0 And Beautiful Garbage. I went back to it and there are only about 7? good tracks on Beautiful Garbage so far.
Shut Your Mouth
Till the Day I Die
Silence is Golden
Cherry Lips
Parade
Nobody Loves You
Untouchable

Really looking forward to the new album, feels like forever since the last one. Been listening to the old albums again and they are still great. Garbage and 2.0 are still the best though.

Beautiful Garbage, my least favourite, has aged quite well and I actually enjoyed it more than I remember doing when it first came out, probably because it was so different to their pervious albums but now I'm older I did like it much more.

Chorazin

Shirley kind of looks like an alien up close (source: front row at a show at my college ages ago, thanks MTV College Tour), but I love the music. I'll give the album a spin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom