• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Energy Drinks

The only gaming related ones I've tried is GFuel and Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Game Fuel is just flavored Mountain Dew with less calories/sugar, and caffeine added. I actually quit like the Watermelon and Charged Cherry or whatever it's called.

I've tried quite a few of the GFuel flavors, some are good and some suck. It's basically pre-workout without the beta-alanine or whatever the ingredient that gives you the tingles is. I rarely ever drink them to play games though. Currently have the Sonic Peach Rings cans, and I'll drink them throughout the day at work, or before a workout. I switch between Ghost/Bang/GFuel for workouts.

I hate the taste of coffee unfortunately.

I avoid them because if I'm going to drink sugary poison, it will be something that actually taste good and doesn't fuck up my heart. If I'm tired I'll sleep.
I believe stuff like GFuel has no sugar, and some of the flavors taste pretty good too IMO.

Last edited:
Switched to Yerbal Mate years ago, only thing bad about it is a little added cane sugar. The rest is all natural caffeinated tea.

I will buy the smallest can of Red Bull available every month of so as a treat. My Soda/Monster addiction got way out of hand in high school and college. Shit is poison and I'm glad I quit it.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I mostly play single player games and when I play games, I only play 2-3 hours a day (4 hour max), I never felt i need to drink or eat food during gaming.

Pallas

Gold Member
Ya’ll doing it wrong.

7DmebSK.jpg

Top Bottom