• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot To Host Digital E3 Alternative And Charity Event, Play For All, In June

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gamespot announced they will be holding an event they are calling Play For All. The all digital event will serve as both an alternative to E3 with tons of confirmed publishers taking part, but also raise funds for Direct Relief for COVID-19 relief. Publishers and developers announced to be taking part are 2K Games, CD Projekt Red, Deep Silver, Amazon Games, Bethesda, Devolver Digital, Google Stadia, Larian Studios, Mythical Games, Bandai Namco, Perfect World Entertainment, Sega, and Square Enix. While Gamespot is the main spearhead, it was also feature personalities from Giant Bomb and Metacritic.

The Play For All will take place in June, though no specific dates have been confirmed. The event will see several weeks of livestreamed content, and we’ll keep you updated when more solid dates are announced.

Busy June.

I want to see next-gem not cross-gen, in action.
Indulge the graphics whore in me.

By Bethesda do they mean Bethesda the publisher, or BGS, Bethesda the developer? They cancelled their presence, so I'm guessing it's the former.

Last edited:
Top Bottom