• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot: 5 Shooters To Play That Aren't Call of Duty

Here's a hot/shit take but I do not understand the love for Apex at all. The gunplay feels like dogshit to me, unless they've improved it bigtime in the last year or something but it just felt so floaty and there was barely any feedback on hitting a target.
Maybe you didn't actually hit a target :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Insurgency: Sandstorm
Ready Or Not
Zero Hour
Ground Branch
Squad

There you go, this is easy.
77wB.gif

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Apex Legend shits every other MP shooters out there , just play that .
Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends are the only serious choices which are both made by the same devs which are the devs who made the great CoD games back in the day (MW1,2,3).
Apex is top of the pile.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Destiny 2 is the best gunplay and option in the list.
Try making small circles with the reticle in Destiny 2. The "gunplay" is absolute trash and a laughing stock compared to todays standards.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I'm so glad Gamespot is here to make a video about 5 FPS besides Call of Duty. There was a point where I was playing CoD and thinking: You know, This sucks. Are there NO other FPS games. Is this really the only one? But then Gamespot made a video. How was I to know about these games without them?

Thank you Gamespot. Please make a "5 RPGs to play besides Skyrim" video next.
Well you must consider their audience.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Terrorist Takedown
Code of Honor
007 Legends

Top Bottom