• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot: 14 Best Xbox Console Exclusives To Play Right Now

Great Hair

Banned
my forecast

Microsoft flight simulator ☀️☀️
sunset overdrive ☀️
forza horizon ☀️

halo the master chief collection 🌦️
gears 🌦️
rare replay 🌦️

adiosa 🌥️
myst 🌥️
the big con 🌥️
oobletso 🌥️
the vale shadow of the crown 🌥️

sea of thieves ❄️❄️❄️
state of decay ❄️❄️❄️
grounded ❄️❄️❄️

sad jonah hill GIF by Saturday Night Live

Topher

Gold Member
This is just a list of some random journalists favorite Xbox games. Nothing more. My list would look a lot different starting with Fable 2 right at the top. Still my favorite.

Marvel14

Banned
Who on earth qualifies as a "mentor of gaming?" . Miyamoto? Some twitch user with a million followers?

It would be bad if you were someone we cared about as a mentor of gaming. But you're like the rest of us; a nobody entitled to your opinions. So it's all good.

Anyway, the first five on the list are objectively solid, don't know much about the rest.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Who on earth qualifies as a "mentor of gaming?" . Miyamoto? Some twitch user with a million followers?

Or, maybe this hypothetical mentor doesn't exist.. Thus perhaps it was a tongue-in-cheek reply because of the absurdity of "Is it bad that I like these peas here, but not those peas over there?"? I mean, come the on..

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

MS needs to pump their marketing up to make people feel like these AA games are larger than life AAA titles. Just trying to help.

Termite

I've had my XSX for seven months and still haven't got past playing Forza Horizon 4 and Flight Sim. They're just too good. I tried MCC again, but Halo just isn't my thing at all. Banjo Kazooie hasn't aged all too well, haven't checked out the rest of Rare Replay.

I still want to try Sea of Thieves and Gears 5, the rest don't have much appeal.

The future of MS exclusives is brighter than the past.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
UGH. That's a horrible list of games. Outside of Halo MCC (now as opposed to launch), Gears 5 (and more so Hivebusters) and Friday's Forza Horizon 5 (over FH 4), there's really nothing there worth playing in my opinion.

Thankfully, this generation will be a billion times better than last generation for Microsoft and Xbox.

93xfan

Banned
They forgot Perfect Dark (n64)
Kameo
Lost Odyssey
Halo 5 M
blue Dragon
Forza Horizon 3: Hot Wheels

Tons of BC that can’t be played on PS5 or Switch such as:

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Rayman Origins
FFXIII
Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, Peace Walker
Counter Strike Go
Virtual Fighter 2
Soul Calibur 1 & 2
Silent Hill 2, 3
SSX 3
Ninja Gaiden Black

Also Halo MCC is far from 1 game.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In most other years, Microsoft-developed Xbox games are few and far between, but 2021 ended up being one of the best years we've ever seen for the platform. So, here are GameSpot's Best Xbox Exclusive Games of 2021.

Timestamps:
0:00 Intro
0:21 Halo Infinite
1:45 Flight Simulator
2:55 Forza Horizon 5
4:17 Artful Escape
5:21 Sable

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Here, IGN's top Xbox fans have picked out the very best of the best, settling on just 10 games that represent the finest of the Xbox canon. Our criteria: we chose games that were originally Xbox exclusives. They might have come out on other consoles later down the line, but at the time they represented the best of what the Xbox consoles had to offer. Here are our top 10 Xbox exclusives of all time.

Top Bottom