• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night Live dated for August 25

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Thanks mods for the title change

Cinco De Mayo Mexico GIF by Pusheen

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The event will kick off on Wednesday, August 25 with an Opening Night Live showcase including over 30 games, Koelnmesse and the German Games Industry Association said on Wednesday.

Opening Night Live will start at 10.30am PT / 1.30pm ET / 6.30pm BST / 7.30pm CEST with a half-hour pre-show, followed by the main event, which will last for two hours.

“We’re delighted to produce another Gamescom: Opening Night Live, which will present more than 30 games from across the industry this year,” said event host and producer Geoff Keighley.

“The community can look forward to new game reveals, updates on the most anticipated games and other surprises with guests on stage and much more – all live streamed for fans around the world.”

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

The event will kick off on Wednesday, August 25 with an Opening Night Live showcase including over 30 games, Koelnmesse and the German Games Industry Association said on Wednesday.

Opening Night Live will start at 10.30am PT / 1.30pm ET / 6.30pm BST / 7.30pm CEST with a half-hour pre-show, followed by the main event, which will last for two hours.

“We’re delighted to produce another Gamescom: Opening Night Live, which will present more than 30 games from across the industry this year,” said event host and producer Geoff Keighley.

“The community can look forward to new game reveals, updates on the most anticipated games and other surprises with guests on stage and much more – all live streamed for fans around the world.”

Let me guess...............Sony isn't going to be at this event either right? :rolleyes:

Stuart360

I think most of the game shown, including at Microsofts events, will be updates to games we already know about.
There will probably be a few surprises here and there, but imo it will be updates for games we already know about.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I think most of the game shown, including at Microsofts events, will be updates to games we already know about.
There will probably be a few surprises here and there, but imo it will be updates for games we already know about.
Looks like it. Still looking forward to it.

I find myself interested in Destiny 2, even though i have been disappointed with it this year.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gamescom 2021 dropped a ton of surprising new game announcements and release dates. Here are the revealed games we're looking forward to the most.

10- Marvel Midnight Suns

Platform : Switch PS4 PS5 PC Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : March 2022

9- Into the Pit

Platform : PC Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : October 19, 2021

8- Park Beyond

Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S

Release Date : 2022

7- Death Cathedral

Platform : PC CONSOLES[TBA]

Release Date : TBA

6- Wasteland 3: Cult of the Holy Detonation

Platform : PC PS4 Xbox One

Release Date : October 5, 2021

5- Cult of the Lamb

Platform : PC Consoles[TBA]

4- Dream Cycle

Platform : PC

Release Date : September 7, 2021 (Early access)

3- Stray Blade
Platform : PC PS5 XBOX SERIES X/S

2- UFL

Platform : TBA

Release Date : TBA

1- Saints Row Reboot

Platform : PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S PC

Release Date : Feb 2022

BONUS

Valheim: Hearth & Home

Platform : PC