• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Pass: Flight Simulator, The Ascent & Crimson Skies all coming this month

GP is getting too much, so many titles to play...

tumblr_npoz5z0Bt11uxi3dfo5_400.gif

Got 3 buddies lined up for The Ascent now (hooked another on on GP), looks guuuuud. Also I wanna fly over my house. Crimson Skies is a blast from the past.

Last edited:

Alan Wake

How is blinx? I heard he was going to be the mascot for Xbox. But people forgot about him.
It was an OK platformer (I remember giving it a 6/10 at the time) with some nice graphics and mechanics, like manipulating time. But it was also very frustrating and had very dull enemies. That was then. I have no idea how it feels today. I'll give it another go.

My 1660ti would die running The Ascent.

Unfortunately I'm not convinced on an XSEX (or PS5) until next year, so I guess I'll watch from afar and wait till the day comes where I can play it properly.

:sadface:

Chukhopops

That’s almost too much. Also I’m happy to see indie games coming back to GP, tried the demo of Cris Tales last year and it looked good.
Oh is that out next month?

I'm actually super intrigued by that game and definitely want a day 1 for that.

Thanks for the heads up if so!
August 19th yeah, day 1 GP release. I’m very curious about it.

Screw that noise. It's as much of a game as anything else. Just because it isn't keeping score or you can't level up doesn't make it any less of a game. It's awesome that there is no experience like it anywhere else.

It’s a simulator, a genre that has so many ips that it is pointless to say “might not be an actual game”

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you just try it anyway? That's kinda the whole point of game pass.

Ill download Flight Sim and see how it compares to on PC, but I'm waiting for the DX12 patch to re-download it on my new PC.
I feel compelled to finish every game I start, otherwise I feel I've just wasted my time. I can't explain it, just a personality quirk.

Right now, my time is more valuable to me than the cost of games. Plus, I play enough games, I'm pretty good at being able to tell if I'll like a game or not just by reading a few reviews (reading, not just looking at scores).

Top Bottom