• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Pass: Flight Simulator, The Ascent & Crimson Skies all coming this month

MOTM

Banned
Gonna be a good good upcoming weeks! Been looking forward to the Ascent since the reveal last May. Can’t wait for the eye candy in Flight Sim too.

Anybody familiar with the other smaller games like Cris Tales & Last Stop? Always open to trying something new.

reksveks

Last Stop is the quirky Freaky Friday game, I would probably wait unless you are into those quirky British comedy type of games.

anthony2690

Banned
That's a pretty good line up, always wanted to try lethal league blaze out as well!
But worried the player base wouldn't be there, but now it's on game pass, excellent, it should get a nice healthy player base!

Mega excited for the ascent, and really looking forward to trying out flight simulator.

Cristales & Raji look unique too.

If The Ascent reviews well, I may try it. Otherwise, nothing for me this month.

Have they said what games are going away?

Edit: I see it now. The Touryst, Undermine and It Lurks Below. No big losses.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If The Ascent reviews well, I may try it. Otherwise, nothing for me this month.

Have they said what games are going away?

Edit: I see it now. The Touryst, Undermine and It Lurks Below. No big losses.
I'll give Ascent a try. I doubt I'll go longer than one playthrough though. I doesn't have rearranged maps like Diablo.

FrozenFlame

Atomicrops, Project Wingman and The Ascent for me.

Last Stop is the quirky Freaky Friday game, I would probably wait unless you are into those quirky British comedy type of games.
Well, thanks. I was going to give it a try based on being a supernatural adventure game, but the comedy part is a big turn off.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Same. I'm waiting for Diablo 2, which I've never played.
Diablo 2 is solid. And by the looks of it, they are adding quality of life improvements which were added in D3.

D2 was so old school you had to pick up every gold pile on the ground one click at a time, buy arrows in quivers of 250 and have Identify Item scrolls. I think you also needed Town Portal scrolls too.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Hyped for The Ascent!!! No interest in the rest.

elliot5

my new house is gigabit speeds and unlimited data. you bet your ass I'm getting flight sim installed.

the more games on the cloud the better. Makes MS Rewards easy to claim. BFV was on recently and luckily it had a quick start download so I didn't have to get the full thing.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
It's time to take my place atop the leaderboards in Crimson Skies once again.

Who tf am I fooling, I don't have the time to put into that game anymore. Besides, is multiplayer gonna be available?

FrozenFlame

Is project wingman any good? I think I'm gonna give it a go
From what I gathered, it's a low budget Ace Combat (less visually impressive and lack of cutscenes) but still good. As a rental, I can't complain (and if I enjoy it, I'll get the Humble Choice that has it, which probably will be next month).

JackMcGunns

Banned
I remember the hype around that and MS trying to create a new mascot. From what I remember it was way overhyped.

There was supposed to be a feature that was only possible because of the standard HDD in Xbox which the PS2 didn't have, I guess similar hype about the SSD today. You can rewind time during gameplay and watch your character making the same moves you did before the rewind and handle multiple tasks at once, it was something new at the time.

Top Bottom