• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Game Of Thrones' Prequel Begins Filming In Belfast

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Never watched GoT aside from a couple early series episodes which I found boring.... (aside from the blonde chick being naked).

When coworkers would gab about it and discussing what will happen when the series is over..... first thing that came to my head..... they are going to milk this series with a prequel.

Bingo.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm super excited. Even if its a little mediocre, it'll still be a huge budget, dark fantast show built in a mythology I love. I'm watching it.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Never watched GoT aside from a couple early series episodes which I found boring.... (aside from the blonde chick being naked).

When coworkers would gab about it and discussing what will happen when the series is over..... first thing that came to my head..... they are going to milk this series with a prequel.

Bingo.

Most people wish they would've milked the first series a little longer instead of rushing to the conclusion. The setting., lore, and history of the world is endlessly fascinating and mysterious though. If the new showrunners don't suck ass it could still be amazing even if the original show ended on a wet fart.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Most people wish they would've milked the first series a little longer instead of rushing to the conclusion. The setting., lore, and history of the world is endlessly fascinating and mysterious though. If the new showrunners don't suck ass it could still be amazing even if the original show ended on a wet fart.
Yup. That too.

While I sat there listening to coworkers gab about the final episodes, all I heard was "that super dark episode", stupid plots and that the last season seemed short a few episodes.

Didn't hear much praise about it. While every other year, I'd sit there listening to people drool over the show.

I didn't watch the show, but watched my share of YT battles. For a TV show, these are solid production values, so I know enough about a ton of characters and the snow zombie army and shit like that.

But the final fight, has that chick stab the boss and every enemy drops dead too. How convenient. So from ultra arch OP boss, they guy gets killed no problem. What a farce.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Bingo.

U gotta force yourself through season 1 really, but after that it gets better.

It doesn't help that they end up focusing on the most boring character in the series and family. Luckely later on they switch away from it and give them a backseat.

I think season 3 and 4 are the height of the show, absolutely fantastic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom