• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game/Movie/Tv show character that portraits yourself and your personality

Zeroing

Banned
AXUcj6Z.jpg
iSYapCM.png
qEVs6AZ.gif

Mine would be Roger.

What would be yours?

Kev Kev

i was gonna go serious with it but your roger post made me crack up. i loved him on american dad.

ok ill get all serious anyway. right now im having somewhat of a mid life crisis and im identifying with three different characters at once: jimmy mcgill, walter white and marty byrde. mostly jimmy tho...

specifically the idea that they want to "win". i think a lot of people feel this way, and were willing to go to great lengths in order to win. i think those characters story arcs are somewhat of a warning to not go too far... but i am less inclined to take note atm.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
i was gonna go serious with it but your roger post made me crack up. i loved him on american dad.

ok ill get all serious anyway. right now im having somewhat of a mid life crisis and im identifying with three different characters at once: jimmy mcgill, walter white and marty byrde. mostly jimmy tho...

specifically the idea that they want to "win". i think a lot of people feel this way, and were willing to go to great lengths in order to win. i think those characters story arcs are somewhat of a warning to not go too far... but i am less inclined to take note atm.
I0e6Qyf.jpg

I understand, we do not have a map of what living/life should be but we have to look deep inside to find why that motives you and what are our goals. Is it all worth it? It all depends on what you choose.
IKtFjmZ.gif

Top Bottom