• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaijin Games to Run at 4K/1440P@60 on Xbox Series X/S with RT & VRS; DirectML Support Being Explored

TBF I think Gears 5 optimized is also using some of the RDNA2 featureset as well. But yes for 3P games these are probably the first ones officially confirmed through direct source quotes to be using them.

There are others we can assume are utilizing at least some of them obviously...maybe some of them have given official confirmation I've missed tho.

TBF I think Gears 5 optimized is also using some of the RDNA2 featureset as well. But yes for 3P games these are probably the first ones officially confirmed through direct source quotes to be using them.

There are others we can assume are utilizing at least some of them obviously...maybe some of them have given official confirmation I've missed tho.
First confirmation of it I've seen.

longdi

Banned
What do you think about other touted Xbox Series S/X features such as the Project Acoustics audio engine and DirectML support? Which one sounds more interesting to you?
We are likely to use DirectML support in the foreseeable future. Project Acoustics is interesting, but we don’t have any immediate plans for it.

Project Acoustics audio is also something that we can see/hear the leap for the 2nd wave of XSXS games. :messenger_bicep:

Top Bottom