• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I said bang but I really meant that in the sense of holding hands innocently and hang on there's someone at my door.
a5876e277e1d2ad2575010d83c52e044.jpeg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She was one of the better characters in 3 Houses, sadly she was in that form because of plot reasons. But I still wish she was just a bigger, hotter Rhea with more plot than Mercedes Benz.
Curse you lolitendo.

She was one of the better characters in 3 Houses, sadly she was in that form because of plot reasons. But I still wish she was just a bigger, hotter Rhea with more plot than Mercedes Benz.
Curse you lolitendo.

I think they tried to make her asexual and failed miserably because getting bossed around by a chick is a notoriously hot trope. I feel like Nintendo acknowledged that in Twilight Princess when they gave Midna her final form almost like they were saying "yeah, fap to that instead boys".

Shaqazooloo

You can't bang a 5000000 year loli wtf we got an Outrageous disciple here! Moshi moshi fbi?

I think choosing sothis just means you live together though.
She confesses her love for the avatar and all that, so I'm not really sure. I guess it might be implied that she's incorporeal.

idk, kind of depends on if having two souls being combined into one would be considered "banging" them.

Shaqazooloo

Video for those that are too lazy to read

Pretty weird, considering they could've used Super Metroid and it would've made more sense with the design.

Would love for Metroid: Samus Returns to appear on Switch since I didn't pick it up on 3DS but I don't think this will amount to anything.

DESTROYA

Pretty weird, considering they could've used Super Metroid and it would've made more sense with the design.

Would love for Metroid: Samus Returns to appear on Switch since I didn't pick it up on 3DS but I don't think this will amount to anything.
Yeah I played this years ago on the 3DS and it’s a pretty good game took a little while to get used to the combat with melee counters and free aiming mode but it even looked great on the 3DS.

Eevee86

I was under the impression most people don't want Super Metroid to be touched in any way. A lot of people complained that Samus Returns wasn't on Switch, so I think it makes sense.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

Existing features of the GBA core:
  • all videomodes including affine and special effects
  • all soundchannels
  • saving as in GBA
  • Savestates
  • FastForward - speed up game by factor 2-4
  • CPU Turbomode - give games additional CPU power
  • Flickerblend - set to blend or 30Hz mode for games like F-Zero, Mario Kart or NES Classics to prevent flickering effects
  • Spritelimit - turn on to prevent wrong sprites for games that rely on the limit (opt-in)
  • Cheats
  • Color optimizations: shader colors and desaturate
  • Rewind: go back up to 60 seconds in time
  • Tilt: use analog stick (map stick in Mister Main before)
  • Solar Sensor: Set brightness in OSD
  • Gyro: use analog stick (map stick in Mister Main before)
  • RTC: automatically used, works with RTC board or internet connection
  • 2x Resolution: game is rendered at 480x320 instead of 240x160 pixels

Fantastic progress here.

(I really need to finish my retro game AV thread)

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
I would but it would be one of those things after 10 minutes gets thrown in a drawer somewhere and gets forgotten.
Certainly a novelty item. You've probably described what I'll end up doing. Still will end up fighting websites to add it to my cart.
He is from Brazil. That should explain everything.
500px-Rio_de_Janeiro_Helicoptero_47_Feb_2006.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She confesses her love for the avatar and all that, so I'm not really sure. I guess it might be implied that she's incorporeal.

idk, kind of depends on if having two souls being combined into one would be considered "banging" them.
She's god...and your grandma so shit would be weird.

Top Bottom