• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Bakumon dropping to STELLAR reviews:

So glad this game turned out well. Really excited for it.

Danjin44 Danjin44 , preorders come with access to the Monster Hunter beta.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Is that an anime or something? I wouldn't know anything about it.

TFW your movie is a recap episode...
kkcsx893i4831.jpg

Ha! Weeb!

I can't seem to go past Conflagrant Raxeal in Xenoblade Chronicles. I know I should probably kill all the others around first, but doing them is a chore. I'm really bad at this (lack of time and first time with JRPG's as well probably doesn't help).

And yes, casual mode already :messenger_face_steam:

Eevee86

I can't seem to go past Conflagrant Raxeal in Xenoblade Chronicles. I know I should probably kill all the others around first, but doing them is a chore. I'm really bad at this (lack of time and first time with JRPG's as well probably doesn't help).

And yes, casual mode already :messenger_face_steam:
Have you tried using Melia? She's good at killing Nebulae.

Bakumon dropping to STELLAR reviews:

People thought van Gogh and Rembrandt were shit when they first made their works of art too. Wake up sheeple! Stop following the herd and recognise greatness when it's staring you in the face.

This guy owned a Sony console? Who allowed him in here?

What a Pony.

I've owned every single Sony console but I prefer the Nintendo counterpart everytime. Well except on PS2 vs. GC.

Anyway, picked up Lumo and Flashback on sale at eshop for 3 US dollars combined. Pretty sweet deal considering I paid for Flashback with the gold points I got for NMH and Lumo. It was basically free!

Yeah good luck getting me to pay 50 bones on Switch for a game who’s demo I didn’t overly enjoy but was mildly optimistic the full game would improve on. There’s too much good stuff to play.

A sale’s a sale, no matter the price or platform :messenger_winking:

Definitely keen to give it another go though! Was interested the moment the reveal trailer opened that Direct. It was so bad ass.

Yeah good luck getting me to pay 50 bones on Switch for a game who’s demo I didn’t overly enjoy but was mildly optimistic the full game would improve on. There’s too much good stuff to play.

A sale’s a sale, no matter the price or platform :messenger_winking:

Definitely keen to give it another go though! Was interested the moment the reveal trailer opened that Direct. It was so bad ass.

Wasn't too crazy about the demo either, but once you get into it after some initial missions it'll grow on ya real fast.

But yeah, you bought it on Steam so uuuh...

18563c25441a2d0f2926bed0462ade25.gif

Eevee86

Yeah, I'm using Melia. Usually go for Reyn (for his tanking abilities), Sharla (healer) and Melia.

Maybe I need to grind a bit more, get them up some levels?
It's one of the few enemies that took me more than one try, but I can't remember much about it. I do remember clearing the room out first though. If you ever turned on the Pro mode or whatever its called, you should have levels saved up if you've been doing quests. I used Dunban a lot, might have used him on this fight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom