• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| News Platform GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Thicc Team Six

Gold Member
May 18, 2020
Also I've never played an Atelier game. I should give one a shot someday. Ryza made a lot of noise relative to previous entries in the series.

Xenoblade 2, Dragalia Lost, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and Shin Megami Tensei get my votes for new characters. All Nintendo owned or closely associated with Nintendo .

Tekkie

May 18, 2013
Klonoa 2 is so goddamn good, I replayed it last year and it still holds up. The Wii one is good, but both the original and the sequel are better.

If we get Klonoa then glorious Sakurai deserves canonization.

Another good bet is ULTIMATE FAP MATERIAL Ryza.

No hate.
Klonoa 2 honestly one of the best games ever made. The amount of soul in it is unmatched.

And if they do pick Ryza, they have to leave her ass intact. They can't Solid Snake her, it's her defining character trait.

• Strength
Reactions: Lionel Richie

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Mar 22, 2017
Also I've never played an Atelier game. I should give one a shot someday. Ryza made a lot of noise relative to previous entries in the series.
I also never played any Atelier games before but I had tons of fun with Ryza. My biggest reason is its gameplay loop, Exploring and getting materials to craft items for battle then craft tools to gather new materials and even later on craft tool that lets you explore new places that gets new material to craft even new items and weapons for battle.

While having nice summer vibe with really charming and relaxing story.