• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
But I want it noooooow :messenger_loudly_crying:
tumblr_m28fveW5AJ1r3zat8.gif

Jooxed

Gold Member
Mario Party 10 is coming to Switch or already is? Would love to try that one out. It’s the only mainline Mario Party game I don’t own

Hoping Color Splash will mKe its way over as well

this isn’t my image it was stolen from reee . I think it’s crossed out because it’s a multiplayer game that there is a sequel for so it wouldn’t make sense to port it

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
this isn’t my image it was stolen from reee . I think it’s crossed out because it’s a multiplayer game that there is a sequel for so it wouldn’t make sense to port it
Those fuckers got my hopes up, what a bunch of knuckleheadmcspazatrons smh

Why would that moron have crossed out Mario Party 10 like it’s already been ported, just because the Switch has a similar MP game there?

I’m pissed 😠 man am I pissed 😤 I ought to make an account down there and clock a 90mph mr saturn right at the nub guilty of this great offense. One does not simply fuck with the Mario Party series

The beginning is meh (3 hours or so) but it does pick up.

The NISA localisation makes it until they sasly updates on me.

I am stuck on getting a certain material on it that is never spawning for me.

Didn't realise that wasn't Lila in the image. Currently playing Atelier Ryza on PS4 and man...the presentation is disjointed vs the graphics. I am enjoying it but it feels off.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The NISA localisation makes it until they sasly updates on me.

I am stuck on getting a certain material on it that is never spawning for me.

Didn't realise that wasn't Lila in the image. Currently playing Atelier Ryza on PS4 and man...the presentation is disjointed vs the graphics. I am enjoying it but it feels off.
I thought only the PC version was crap.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Bro twitter has a translate button
Sorry I made you wait! "Liza's Atelier 2" is open for reservation today

Publish Tao and new character Seri who grew to be misleading

Don't miss the special benefits drawn by Mr. Toridamono

Hurry to the product information page

※ The Steam version will be released in January 2021.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Those are some good numbers. Nintendo's strategy of doing something different and not trying to fight the same war as MS/Sony seems to be paying off - it's sensible to leave them fighting each other while facing no competition at all in their niche. Some wise heads at Nintendo.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
What with the Wii u you can hardly blame the pessimism although before the official release the rumours alone sold me on the hybrid concept I knew it was a winner personally and when that trailer hit with BOTW $$$.

I believe I said around 40-50 mil lifetime so clearly I was even tepid on its response but DoA was always hyperbole.

Mr Hyde

Gonna grab that Grandia collection. Signed up for Limited Run just for that. I just hope it's not too expensive shipping overseas.

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
It looks like our next game from Capcom will probably be Monster Hunter Stories 2, if insiders are right again. Did anyone play the first one on 3DS?

Please use spoiler tags if anyone wants to wait for the announcement if its true.

I’m surprised there no Dead Rising ports coming to the Switch. I thought the first 3 were popular enough to port, but maybe Dead Rising 4 did too much damage the series.

Eevee86

It looks like our next game from Capcom will probably be Monster Hunter Stories 2, if insiders are right again. Did anyone play the first one on 3DS?

Please use spoiler tags if anyone wants to wait for the announcement if its true.
I tried watching the anime. It didn't make me want to buy it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I've thought about it. We would probably lose some traction. I don't see why if the other platform OT's are here why we would move, but if the mods move us eventually so be it.
I thought this was here by mistake and that the other OTs by company were over there. Since it isn't stickied anyway.

My bad.

Top Bottom