• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF we need to #BREAKTHECODE - There is some unlockable Cyberpunk 2077 thing that needs community to get together...

I felt this deserves a new thread since how many people are looking at the hype train thread on an often basis?

When you click on the link below which is the final code that says accepted in the original Xbox Twitter post you get this:

1q8khp.gif

LINK HERE - Have an explore it's fun

Some people believe this is going to lead to the release of a Demo for the game but I think it will just be the way the community unlocks a new trailer or gameplay video or something.

Current answers:

Username : C0r0nad0
Password : A4G@B3CBi$QKBgQC_GJQgsxtxsHmX24AvS%3XhXkV!P6r*UYvaB/PgGL7tn7qcg7fb4Gen7f333s8gJ+/DeQV5HWn3AY7D/Rn^8TP5ar
Passphrase 1: Plug in and take over
Passphrase 2: wake up SAMURAI the City burns when eyes are open
Q1 : MalonevHernandez
Q2 : Petrochem

Get to Q2 and you get this LINK which leads to some weird unlisted shit on youtube. This is going to be some weird treasure hunt I'm sure. I'll keep updating the OP as we find the next clues.

Originally came from there:

Last edited:

Ivory Blood

ARGs bring hype, so here we are.
I would argue it would have been hype back in 2018, or even right after E3 2019.

But now? After the delay, removing gender options, pandering to the usual suspects on resetera and general silence about the game. it's pretty clear people are way less hyped to play the bullshit minigames for meaningless rewards.

Dontero

Banned
I would argue it would have been hype back in 2018, or even right after E3 2019.

But now? After the delay, removing gender options, pandering to the usual suspects on resetera and general silence about the game. it's pretty clear people are way less hyped to play the bullshit minigames for meaningless rewards.

The wut ? Cyberpunk2077 will be the first game to reach GTA numbers Maybe not GTA5 but GTA4.

Ivory Blood

The wut ? Cyberpunk2077 will be the first game to reach GTA numbers Maybe not GTA5 but GTA4.
I'm not saying it won't sell - the expectations are still through the roof, it will surely stand next to GTA in the numbers game, and I myself can't wait for release in september. But the general feeling about the game now is quite different than it was back then, no?

Last edited:

cireza

Banned
Very interesting, will follow what happens in the coming days. Not sure I can help much though, it definitely requires a lot of person trying a lot of things.

Apparently this has already been solved. It’s a reveal for a limited edition CP2077 Xbox One X console.

as far as I’m aware it hasn’t been completed yet and the Ltd Xbox console reveal is just speculation.

everyone is still stuck on the same place as above. I spent a good 45 minutes trying stuff and im at a loss.

cireza

Banned
I have looked at the binary code that is written in the console. There is what I believe to be a separator every 6 words. The other words are only two different words, which I suppose are 0 and 1.
As the videos look like morse code, I have started looking for binary codes that use 5 bits and tried to translate.

I have been using this one here :

And it resulted in a the following succession of letters, which don't make sense so it is probably not good.
PRRCNRRSBBLXGSTRHIEMMENXPPTRH_NEIBEMNEYCEGD
(the _ is supposed to be a line feed)

Going to try others, like :

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Witcher 2 sold 7 million copies. Its not the first but the first that sold more than 10 million
W2 only sold a lot after w3 got popular.
I mean it sold great on it's own even before but it still had this "euro jank" feeling to it.
I am fine with this, I loved Witcher 1 even

Dontero

Banned
Witcher 3 first known game of them
Get over here

Witcher 2 sold 7 million copies. Its not the first but the first that sold more than 10 million

Mates you are talking to someone who played witcher 1 non echnaced edition and TW2 at release so i know what you want to say but fact is that The Witcher was not that known franchize TW1 didn't even sell 1mln and before TW3 was released TW2 sold 2-3 mln at best.

It was TW3 that made CDPR household name. Now CDPR has enough fans to break records when CB2077 launches.

Top Bottom