• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF How has your sex life been since the lockdown?

TindalosPup

It's limited to alternative means because of social distancing (we don't live together and both have at risk people living with us)

I do have surprises planned for him when this is over and we can get together next. I'm treating it as a personal training and preparatory period

NeoGiffer

:messenger_persevering:

original.jpg

GAMETA

Banned
I live with my wife and our 10 yo son. We never bang when he's at home, and considering he's been at home for almost 2 months now...

My right arm is looking great, tho.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

Tell me more tell me more

Mostly kegels, stretching for flexibility, and purchases of paraphernalia, I can't go into too much detail (he lurks here, it'd ruin the surprise)

Edit: I forgot to say anything about what we're doing. Just naughty talk and distance stuff. Almost got a toy that he could control through a phone app, but (unpopular opinion) I'm not a huge fan of vibrating or vibrators

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
I've learned I have better balance and flexibility than I thought was possible. So I'll count that as a win.

xrnzaaas

Don't ever trust anyone that actively wants to have sex with you.
He came from the streets where everyone's meat
Guns in the night, but you wonder why she can't love no one
'cause he's on the run
Sleeps in the alley, wakes by the sun
Listen to the sirens, thinkin' they're for me
It's a lonely life for Grandmaster B
Yes, a lonely life for Grandmaster B

V2Tommy

He came from the streets where everyone's meat
Guns in the night, but you wonder why she can't love no one
'cause he's on the run
Sleeps in the alley, wakes by the sun
Listen to the sirens, thinkin' they're for me
It's a lonely life for Grandmaster B
Yes, a lonely life for Grandmaster B

This is amazing. Thanks for the nostalgia pang!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well I would say maybe too much, I am old guy and I feel about it like if I am playing game, I excited till I get in the game, then I wonder aimlessly. My dick hurts, my fingers hurt, I have dry tongue....and I don't know, I am not use to fuck one person, she is amazing, I would die for her (at least my brain have such a wild speculation : D), etc. But I am not use to it.

She is early cummer
I am late cummer

Bad combination. I always laugh at someone cumming to fast, does it even exists? You have to have some superpowers to just cum with basically no stimulation. I need like a half an hour, after transplant it's cut down to 20 minutes, but still, not fun....

I might actually eat more than a few Lyricas, makes me feel drunk and free. I love you all, maybe not so much some idiots on this side, but most of you are amazing, I am so glad I am here.

Fuck, funny thing is, that "Lyrica high" last about 8 hours, so maybe I take more when I go to sleep. Feeling high, maybe take more, IDK

Top Bottom