• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future Games Show - Live today 2PM PT / 5PM ET / 10PM London

T-Cake

This Kena Bridge of whatsits gets better every time I see it - PS5, PS4 and Epic.

Last edited:

SinDelta

Blue spear/arrow is evocative of sheikah tech from BotW.

Or blue lines from Nadia The Secret of Blue Water/Atlantis The Lost Empire/Tron.

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Left right after GTTOD. That was all I needed to see... that game looks like my jam! Fast paced, platformer shooter with a combo meter... gotta keep that flow! Love these games that require skill and finesse... rather then patience and arbitrary stat meters.

SinDelta

Brings out a spot on a global platform to advertise a product.

"See the full reveal in July!"

Really?

I really do prefer when they announce something as they are finishing up, and there is a small timeframe to actually getting it, instead of constant baiting for months, years or even outright absences.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
way better showcase than PC Gaming thing and everything IGN has been throwing up recently with some actual good looking interesting games.

good:

-Ghostrunner is awesome check the demo on Steam if you haven't already.
-Call of the Sea looking beautiful and if anything like Firewatch - I'm in.

bad:

-Quantum Error looking horrible.

I'm curious about Remothered2, if they learned from all mistakes made in 1 which unfortunately sucked this might be decent survival horror.

Top Bottom