• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future Games Show confirmed for March 24 | Over 40 games & 8 world premieres

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
1500x500

The first show of 2022, the Future Games Show: Spring Showcase, will be broadcast on March 24.
The FGS: Spring Showcase is shaping up as our biggest event yet, featuring over 40 games, with eight world premieres and some surprise cameo appearances.
You can expect diverse game genres - from puzzlers, to shooters - with a focus on new gameplay footage and fresh developer insight.

Future Game Show date: How can I watch it?​

The Future Games Show has three scheduled events for 2022:
  • Future Games Show: Spring Showcase - March 24, 2022
  • Future Games Show @E3 - June 11, 2022 (TBC)
  • Future Games Show @Gamescom - August 24, 2022 (TBC)
Twitch // Facebook // YouTube // Twitter
Future Games Show Steam page.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Watching those kinda events without hoping to see Elden Ring anymore feels kinda sad. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

kingfey

Banned
You need to ask Todd for that.
Uh... I mean Starfield Starfield , which is absolutely not Todd.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+
I dont mean starfield. I mean other bethesda games. Since they bought zenimax, we only got 4 games from them. Deathloop, ghost wire tokyo, starfield and redfall.
Other zenimax/bethesda studios are too quite.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I dont mean starfield. I mean other bethesda games. Since they bought zenimax, we only got 4 games from them. Deathloop, ghost wire tokyo, starfield and redfall.
Other zenimax/bethesda studios are too quite.
I wouldn't be worried for them, but I don't think they will reveal something new at this show.
We have Indiana Jones, most likely The Evil Within 3, a new Quake by ID, TES VI & a new Fallout (safe bet) and probably a lot more. The future is bright !

T-Cake

It’s beautiful to hear “coming to PC” after all these game trails.

The guy narrating this sounds like Elohim from the Talos Primciple.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Does enyone know any titles that should be exciting from the publishers mentioned in the post? (Team17, Nacon and Frontier Foundry)

e0n

Nearly everything major is on their steam page. I liked seeing footage of fmv-game Immortality.

T-Cake

I really enjoyed that, added quite a few to my Steam wishlist. I'm guessing there will be another one in three months for E3.
Yup, says June 11 in first post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom