• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funny bugs glitches and fails

Nankatsu

Gold Member
This is highlight reel for November 14th 2020, and we're here to show you some of best recent clips from around the gaming world.

Last edited:

kyussman

I must be lucky as I never get any of these crazy bugs when I play games,perhaps it's because I play a lot of games some time after release and they are all patched up.I mention this because I just recently finished Skyrim for the first time and was expecting some weird stuff.....but after a pretty long play through I got virtually nothing.
I swear my copy of Skyrim was actually bugged though because all I'd ever heard about the game was "I used to be an adventurer too,but then I took an arrow to the knee"and I honestly don't think I heard that line more than like twice in my entire playthough......"never should have come here"however,about ten times in every encounter,lol.

RPSleon

I must be lucky as I never get any of these crazy bugs when I play games,perhaps it's because I play a lot of games some time after release and they are all patched up.I mention this because I just recently finished Skyrim for the first time and was expecting some weird stuff.....but after a pretty long play through I got virtually nothing.
I swear my copy of Skyrim was actually bugged though because all I'd ever heard about the game was "I used to be an adventurer too,but then I took an arrow to the knee"and I honestly don't think I heard that line more than like twice in my entire playthough......"never should have come here"however,about ten times in every encounter,lol.
Man the dragons flying upside down was an experience. If i remember right it happened AFTER they patched something else.

Also i found that the way it saved on my pc, my save folder for the game was over 30gb.

kyussman

Man the dragons flying upside down was an experience. If i remember right it happened AFTER they patched something else.

Also i found that the way it saved on my pc, my save folder for the game was over 30gb.
Ha,I had no upside down dragons.My only issue with the dragons was that there were too fucking many of them,lol.....every time I exited a cave or dungeon there was a bloody dragon waiting outside for me.....the first couple of dragon fights were kind of cool.....the 50 after that,tedious as fuck.

Top Bottom