• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Cyberpunk 2077 bugs & glitches

TransTrender

Gold Member
is it just me or are these bugs just super entertaining to watch.
They are super entertaining, lol.

I can't believe the magnitude of CDPR's meteoric fall when this game launched.
I figured Bethesda's bug game would be impossible to beat, and I have no love for their games, but holy crap CDPR has set a new bar as far as I can tell.
It's crazy how much good will they have pissed away by forcing a clearly early all platform launch.

Those board meetings at CDPR must have been real sweaty when working out the math of 'is this worth it' when deciding to launch the game.

I hope all of this is worked out by the time I get a 3080 but those driving physics and environment interaction bugs with like...everything tell me it won't.

Aggelos

Last edited:

Krisprolls

Banned

Man, this should have been released it in Spring 2021.

You don't get it man, it's okay because it's not part of core gameplay. Just kidding.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
0vcTYK.png
0vcRqc.png

regawdless

Banned
This game is full of surprises. Was hunting a Cyberpsycho in the city. Analyzing corpses.
But there was a thug standing around. I approached him, he suddenly died without me doing anything, while a car besides him suddenly drove away.

What the hell just happened.

Top Bottom