• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Pump it Up Exceed track list

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Over 100 songs include tunes from Grammy nominees and popular dance hits

SAN FRANCISCO, CA September 9, 2005 Video Game publisher Mastiff today announced the list of songs included in Pump It Up: Exceed, the home version of the international arcade hit dance game, for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. This list does not include the hidden songs in the game which must be unlocked.

Pump It Up: Exceed was released to stores this week and comes in a package that includes the special five-button Pump It Up mat, and will be available at retailers throughout North America for a suggested price of $59.99. A version without the mat will also be available for a suggested price of $39.99.

Visit www.piu4home.com, the official site of the home version of Pump It Up: Exceed, for more information about the game. The website features all the latest news on the home game, sample tracks, and more.

The songs featured in Pump It Up: Exceed include:
Elvis Presley (Junkie XL Remix) A Little Less Conversation
Pandera I Love You Baby
Earth, Wind & Fire Let's Groove
The Crystal Method Name of the Game
Sugarhill Gang Rapper's Delight
Steriogram Walkie Talkie Man
Banya Ignition Starts!
Banya Hypnosis
FINKL Forever Love
Steve Yoo Passion
CLON Come to Me
CLON Funky Tonight
NOVASONIC Hatred
NOVASONIC Another Truth
Banya HATE
Banya Koul
Banya Final Audition
Banya Extravaganza
H.O.T Fighting Spirit
Sechs Kies Com'Back
Sechs Kies Mobius Strip
Banya Final Audition 2
Banya Naissance
Banya Turkey March
Banya Nightmare
Banya She Likes Pizza
Banya Pumping Up*
Tashannie Don't Bother Me
stephan yoo Love Song
6 MILL BIONIC JUNO To The Top
DEUX We Are
Banya Oh! Rosa!
Banya First Love
Banya Solitary
Banya Mr. Larpus
Baby V.O.X. A TRAP
NOVASONIC Run!
Banya Rolling Christmas
Banya Beethoven Virus
DEUX Come Back to Me
KIM SUNG JAE As I Told You
NOVASONIC Slam
Banya Dr. M
Banya Love is a Danger Zone
Banya Maria*
Banya Winter
Banya Will-O-The-Wisp
To-ya Go Away
Hanul Gotta be Kidding!
DIVA PERFECT!
Banya Vook
Banya Csikos' Post
Papa Gonzales Bambole
Banya Bee
Scoop featuring Joyce Lyle Clap your hands
Queen Latin Conga
Banya D Gang
Mozquito Eres Para Mi
Banya Hello
Gans Join The Party
Mozquito Mexi Mexi
Banya Beat of the War
NOVASONIC Empire of the Sun
Banya Come to Me
Crying Nut Circus Magic
DUKE Starian
Honey Family The Rap. Act 3
Banya Chicken Wing
F2 Radezky CanCan
T.T.MA Loner
Lee Hyun Do Pierrot
Banya Final Audition Ep. 1
Banya Final Audition 3
Banya Naissance 2
Banya Blazing
Banya Pump Me Amadeus
Banya X Treme
Banya Get Up!
ONE TWO Shake That Bootie
BoA Valenti
Crash What Do You Really Want?
Debbie scott Kiss Me
Kaoma Essa Maneira
Kristeen Ba Be Loo Be Ra
Los ninos de sara La Cubanita
ROD Shake It Up
Victoria Power of Dream
Victoria Watch Out
El Cuba Fiesta
General Grant Soca make yuh ram ram
P. Hernadez & B. Thomas Born to be Alive
* denotes a song that is exclusive to the PlayStation 2 game.

PSM magazine recently tagged Pump It Up: Exceed with it's "Buy or Die" designation, and Rolling Stone magazine says, "Already a hit in arcades, Pump It Up: Exceed now comes in a home version that is more intuitive and challenging than Dance Revolution."

While other dance games arbitrarily assign positions to a dancer's feet, Pump It Up features choreographed steps for each song and a five button mat that lets the step designers reward players for not just where they put their feet, but how the feet got there. The game features about 100 songs, including new music for the console version from cutting edge artists such as Grammy nominees Crystal Method and Steriogram, as well as Elvis vs. Junkie XL;, Earth, Wind and Fire; and Sugarhill Gang. Music familiar to fans of the arcade include top K-POP (Korean pop) acts like Sechs Kies, Honey Family, Clon and Novasonic, and songs like Beethoven Virus and Pump Me Amadeus by BanYa, the Pump It Up original band.

Developed by Andamiro of Korea, Pump It Up first debuted in arcades in 1999, and over the next 5 years became an international smash hit, with nine versions selling a remarkable 20,000 machines.

In 2004 Mastiff and Andamiro joined forces to produce a version of Pump It Up for console systems. The vision behind the project was simple: without changing what makes the arcade experience great, add the features and modes that home users expect.

Top Bottom