• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FromSoftware is Apparently Working on a PS5 Exclusive, Project “Velvet Veil”

It's in the other thread about this. Should be easy enough to find if you care that much.
You could've just told me here if you knew off the top of your head tho xD

EDIT: Never mind I took a look, apparently it's Nick/Shpeshal Ed. But I remember Dealer Gaming also saying something about Iki Island, so maybe it was Dealer Gaming and Nick added onto it?

So, uh....I don't think you or anyone should be saying this is "legit" just yet. Nick was just spitting rumors about "big acquisitions" at Microsoft's E3 and the whole "acquisition season" stuff and none of that really panned out (to our knowledge).

Him and Dealer are Xbox-orientated and I'd figure their insider connections are more in that department than Sony-related ones. Although the Iki Island stuff turned out to be true, there's really no guarantee the From one ends up being true. Even if it is, I wouldn't expect anything mentioned of it officially until a good deal after Elden Ring's release next January, so what would be the point getting hyped up over a maybe with a good shot of not being real, for months on end with no concrete evidence of its existence?

Or has the ongoing fiasco with Abandoned conditioned folks to do this stuff like it's normal? xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom