• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Yeah was super odd to see the low metacritic score for that game. Meanwhile the Steam rating sits at an 80% positive rating.

Though I guess that's mostly due to the fact that I imagine the Steam score to be adjusted and updated over time whereas the metacritic one is probably based around the launch version mostly.

ANYWAY FUCK YO FRIDAY!
So, is it better than the 1st? I heard theres timers or something?

And no night time?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Before I sleep. If anyone loves old westerns as much as me, I found these lot a while back that do some brilliant covers..

If you love the films as much as I do, you dont really need to to say much more. Hope you all have a cracking weekend :messenger_blowing_kiss:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
b8AosZe.jpg

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I think I'll go rent a cheap motel room and drink 40's with the teenagers partying there tonight.

Seriously, I am working on my Iron Breaker on Vermintide 2 for PS5. Almost level 15, can't decide on a power moocher build, or one that is actually helpful to my team. Being greedy is fun in this game. Stay alive.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My wife and I watched some Gokusen, that show never fails to crack me up.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really want that döner plate i had yesterday again. And a high end sex doll with some poppers.

Happy Saturday folks!

Kacho

Gold Member
Dinner is done and kids are watching a movie.

Thought I’d wrap up Dead Space tonight but I’m feeling very Modelo. Gonna toss some back and listen to tunes.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Soooo...

Y'all got plans?

I'll prolly drink and game/post until I eat my salad and airfryer chicken while watching psycho conspiracy stuff.

My date canceled so I can't do online MP.

Last edited:
got very annoying work news this morning, so I'm coming into the weekend HOT.

going to need something to take the edge severely off.

does anyone else's company appear to just eat itself. upper management just cant help themselves from fucking shit up time and time again.

superbowl will be a fantastic nightcap to the weekend though.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Let's all pressure Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage to get drunk and post a selfie. Muh mah mah mustache blabla.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He's a sailor, i bet he can stomach a lot.
In my younger days I was a partier. Would spend every weekend at the bars. I’m all domesticated now though. Booze gives me 3 day hangovers and I always get slight depression for around a week.

Whenever I find a new job and settle in I'll start doing edibles again but I don't see myself going back to the drink.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
In my younger days I was a partier. Would spend every weekend at the bars. I’m all domesticated now though. Booze gives me 3 day hangovers and I always get slight depression for around a week.

Whenever I find a new job and settle in I'll start doing edibles again but I don't see myself going back to the drink.

I'm sorry to hear. We need to find another way then... Using special oil to manipulate your mustache hairs into a certain directions raises some need for visuals.

But maybe I'm just in love with you.

No pressure right..

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Fuck, now you guys tricked me into listening to my old drinking music.

Getting fucked up on the 101
Shootin' our guns and having fun
Forty beers later and a line of speed
Eight ball of blow and a half pound of weed
Heading down the track to Mexico
Fucked on beer and staying gold

I drink cheap beer!
So what? Fuck you!
I drink cheap beer!
So what? Fuck you!

if we're posting drinking related songs then i submit

i remember when this song came out i wanted to try Olde English 800. It was hard to find but eventually got some and it was awful. Tasted like drinking vinegar. Still a good song though.

Top Bottom