• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's a mini keg. I'm staying away from that though lol.

Humblebrag plus:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Dr.Morris79

Whip your dick out and massage her ears with it. I'll assure you it'll make something happen.
I would of done but our 13 year old got off his fat ass and joined us :messenger_tears_of_joy:

She bogged off to bed though, we're watching that Boeing documentry on Netflix, I think it bored her too much :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Cant honestly believe what i'm watching, utterly messed up :messenger_neutral:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I would of done but our 13 year old got off his fat ass and joined us :messenger_tears_of_joy:

She bogged off to bed though, we're watching that Boeing documentry on Netflix, I think it bored her too much :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Cant honestly believe what i'm watching, utterly messed up :messenger_neutral:

Haha tough luck! =(

What's messed up about it?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
vjKfJIG.jpg

I hear this one’s a real tear jerker

I like solo stuff. Also not into creampies. Must be a American thing.

Watching dude/girl feels like watching your girl get fucked by a fitter better hung guy. Who wants to see that? Really? And he gets paid???? Jesus christ; that's some pre nut clarity

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I like solo stuff. Also not into creampies. Must be a American thing.

Watching dude/girl feels like watching your girl get fucked by a fitter better hung guy. Who wants to see that? Really? And he gets paid???? Jesus christ; that's some pre nut clarity
The idea is like you kinda imagine yourself to be the one doing that to that girl innit? That’s why I’m not into weird borderline incest shit or cuck stuff or pickles

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The idea is like you kinda imagine yourself to be the one doing that to that girl innit? That’s why I’m not into weird borderline incest shit or cuck stuff or pickles
I LOVE PICKLES.

With that said ofcourse I know the basic premise but I just get bitter and jealous. Solo or POV without man body/face/voice.

Let's leave it at I'm very specific in what I deem arousing.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It’s so cold tonight I don’t even want to head to my bar for a few drinks

Take a 4 min cold shower (let it run for a few minutes to get the real cold water) dry off put on your clothes and you'll see..

Robert Redford Nodding GIF by Turner Classic Movies

VN1X

Banned
I was just saying in general. Anytime the game comes up you get people shitting on it. haha
Yeah was super odd to see the low metacritic score for that game. Meanwhile the Steam rating sits at an 80% positive rating.

Though I guess that's mostly due to the fact that I imagine the Steam score to be adjusted and updated over time whereas the metacritic one is probably based around the launch version mostly.

ANYWAY FUCK YO FRIDAY!

Top Bottom