• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
"It's Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday."
“Life is good, especially on a Friday.”
“These are the things to live for.”

Look at me Mr. Optimistic.

The Shining Reaction GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It already is. Shame most won't/can't or will participate.

Still need a good pun or whatever.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
It already is.
It's not in the title, so it's not official.
Shame most won't/can't or will participate.
Once it is official, and in the title, people will come. The true friday animals won't resist.
Still need a good pun or whatever.
We still have a week before it's official, and in the title, so lets not force it. Once the perfect phrase drops, we know the Friday OT is ready.

Dr.Morris79

These weeks go to quick. This week it's red wine, not really a fan butI think of how much of a fucked up week it's been while I listen to the Nier soundtrack

And my god, I never thought that life can throw so much bullshit at a human. Sometimes I think about what happens to me and think that some people have it worse still

We ALL should have so much of a better life.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Anyone submitting any clever OT names for the thread? "Friday Night - I Reach for my 40..."

Only the old folks might get that one.

Friday Night - Gamers Unite. < Lame

I dunno. I asked couple times but no one seemed to care.

40's is that big gangsta beer right?

My Friday is going to be lame this week. I think Covid was getting passed around my wife’s office. She was sick all week and now it’s my turn.

If I pass, I want 22•22 22•22 to inherit my likes and Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT the love reactions. I’d like to be buried with my lols.

That's very kind. You'll make it through though. You survived rougher storms. Take it easy brother.... <3

Speaking of brothers, my little bro turns 38 today and we'll meet late afternoon for dinner and stuff. So not sure how active I'm gonna be tonight

Top Bottom