• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Man that Porsche shitty tires/brakes.
part brother GIF

What am i talking about i still haven't achieved the gold time.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Bad back. Watching the football on Sky in bed. Catching up on my reading. Got a book about the Cuban Missile Crisis (no politics!!!) for Christmas.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sorry to hear about your back. Why would politics matter. Its a book. Again sorry about your back

Politics are a theatrical tool for the masses..its a non issue.

Last edited:
Cheers to the freakin weekend - my 7 mo pregnant wife slipped on a hill and broke her wrist today. So that was a scare. And later on our close friends had us over for dinner and all the kids played together. Its very nice to have genuine friends who are there for you unprompted.

Im walking the dog now. Everyones asleep at home.

Ill prob watch some tv and feel guilty wasting my time.

Got my sons last bball game tom, lots of errands, gardening prep for spring, meeting a french bulldog im going to dog sit, and grind playoff nfl

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Gimp. 🙈

Again, super amateurish! I also constantly hit brick walls with everything but if i get something to work it's very satisfying.

Gimp lmao sorry.

Hey man if there's one man that can gimp a banner it's you. Godspeed friend

gimp GIF

Edit: bro its Fryday we no need no pro banner...Right guys/girls? Gimp banner FTW

Last edited:
Top Bottom