• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wine.
Wine.
Wine.
Maybe some Port later.
Gin?

Wait, why the fuck have we only got womens drink in this house ffs.

Yeah you drink 2 bottles of wine, set a top 10 time in GT7 and call it a women's drink

Season 23 Episode 10 GIF by South Park

I quadruple dare you

Love editing my posts

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just died in decease ridding shanty down. It was dumb. Time to retrieve my souks. Might light a candle for.... atmosphere?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
THIS IS HOW WE DOOO ITTTT ♫

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT ♫

AND I DONT CARE CUZ I GET TOO DRUNK DURING HAPPY HOUR AND HAVE TO UBER BACK HOME TO SLEEP AT 9PM ♫

Mossybrew

Beer and vodka shots. Leftovers night, so whatever I can scrounge up for dinner. Continuing my new playthrough of Witcher 3, probably get a few rounds of Fortnite in. Haven't felt the urge to drunk shipost lately, so I probably won't be back on GAF till Tuesday - Monday off, nice.

Doczu

They lied to me. Those motherfuckers lied sbout the size like i lied my wife when i wanted some back door action.

This is quite a massive Epic LITTLE Dungeon. I've got shit on 2/3 of my table.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Work let off early for the holiday weekend as a surprise, so I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei V at the moment.

Probably play Warzone 2.0 with the squad later. Not gonna lie; we ain't the best. No wins in 2.0 yet, but dammit, we've got heart. Proud of my boys.

Doczu

Work let off early for the holiday weekend as a surprise, so I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei V at the moment.

Probably play Warzone 2.0 with the squad later. Not gonna lie; we ain't the best. No wins in 2.0 yet, but dammit, we've got heart. Proud of my boys.
Holiday weekend?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

PS5? I might install and give y'all a handicap

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I bet Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage is tuning his bidet

Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT is playing racing games till his SO is done making dinner..

@German Hops is looking forward to his frozen pizza while "enjoying" himself

Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy is at a local bar sipping milk +

Happosai Happosai well... 😏🤭

@SlimeGooGoo forgets to blink while doing PC stuff

@Days like these... well...

Hi there 😏
Elden Ring on the couch while I watch LobosJr. Wife is about to get home with some japanese food. Still relatively early here in the US so maybe plans will change. But I would love to beat the Fire Giant tonight.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Elden Ring on the couch while I watch LobosJr. Wife is about to get home with some japanese food. Still relatively early here in the US so maybe plans will change. But I would love to beat the Fire Giant tonight.

You dont fool me. Having a wife. Japanese food. Playing Elden Ring!

Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Top Bottom