• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Gonna be spinnin' a whole lotta vinyl here in a few Gaf. Happy Friday!

Sounds good 😁

I going to check out the resi4 demo and some GT7. Prolly end up watching some weird stuff and redlettermedia later on. I'm tired.

Happy Friday GAF 🔥🙌

Staring Draymond Green GIF

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What will it be? I ordered quite a few albums lately and i can't wait for them to arrive.
These arrived this week, plus Tool's Opiate & the 20th anniversary reissue of Postal Service's Give Up. Probably a lot of Manchester Orchestra as well--Their new EP dropped today but the vinyl doesn't arrive until next month. It's like hauntingly good and I can't stop thinking about it.
eBfPbKA.png

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
These arrived this week, plus Tool's Opiate. Probably a lot of Manchester Orchestra as well--Their new EP dropped today but the vinyl doesn't arrive until next month. It's like hauntingly good and I can't stop thinking about it.
eBfPbKA.png

Sounds cool! Post some highlights when you go through them!

I ordered some all time favorites i miss on vinyl and some gaming soundtracks. Can't wait!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
angry clint eastwood GIF

Otherwise good choice. :messenger_beaming:
Absolutely can't stand Life is Strange 2. That game is developed by the twitter hivemind it seems. Full on TDS lol.

Rage 2 however has been a blast! I finally have a rig capable of running it on max settings at 1440p/165fps and it can look pretty impressive at times. It's a bit floaty otherwise though, movement and combat doesn't feel that great but as something that I just play during a podcast it's been fun.

Con-Z-epT

Absolutely can't stand Life is Strange 2. That game is developed by the twitter hivemind it seems. Full on TDS lol.

Rage 2 however has been a blast! I finally have a rig capable of running it on max settings at 1440p/165fps and it can look pretty impressive at times. It's a bit floaty otherwise though, movement and combat doesn't feel that great but as something that I just play during a podcast it's been fun.
Never played Life is Strange 2 but i loved the first Rage and still feel offended by the second game.

These arrived this week, plus Tool's Opiate & the 20th anniversary reissue of Postal Service's Give Up. Probably a lot of Manchester Orchestra as well--Their new EP dropped today but the vinyl doesn't arrive until next month. It's like hauntingly good and I can't stop thinking about it.
eBfPbKA.png
yey frabbit :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Happy Friday , everyone!!

85ca8ba5a21f8746c21f7720eb220419.gif
Now I have a good answer to "What did you do at the weekend?" when I go back to work on Monday

TADdr0Z.jpg

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

In general this was a good week that peaked on friday.

Had some new assemblies at work i never prepared before that kept my interest and further developed my knowledge and my handyman skills. Our thursday market inside an old sawmill opened up again after a 3 month break so i could gathered fresh vegetables, cheese and some nice sausages. I thought about it a lot but this week i finally connect my DualShock 4 to my smartphone and was able to beat Dead Cells on a multiple boss cell run. And now i eaten a mighty fine pizza-pasta combo with more than enough beer. :messenger_grinning:

Now, in some minutes, there is some local trash TV i can't wait to experience and then i will fall asleep.

GladiusFrog GladiusFrog is missing. We need an educated frog-GIF-poster in here!

Oh and the specific video is missing. I will do my duty! :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Hell ya, I love lasagna. I personally ate a shit ton of steak and raclette, veggies. On drink 5 or 6 now. Unfortunately have study now cant game :( Do have time for this thread tho!
Hm... Raclette... :messenger_squinting_tongue:

What's up for studying?

Edit: Why, why study on a friday!

Last edited:
Top Bottom