• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friday evening Chuckle. Antifa complained about no more antifa shirts on Teespring

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
LOL they can’t just make DIY shirts they have to buy a mass produced branded tee. “Make sure you have the official branded merch as you topple the man”.

These people are so pathetic and useless. Just a walking clown show. You don’t even have to satirize or mock them they do it themselves. They are self parody.

Last edited:

tfur

Oct 21, 2007
Antifa International got triggered as f.
They are putting in quite a bit of time trying to cancel other shirt designers in that twitter thread.

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
A step in the right direction for Teespring - though as is pointed out in the twitter comments, there are a number of other terrible groups that still have merch available. But any way to stop cash flowing into ANTIFA is good.

Also I find it horrifying that the ANTIFA International twitter account has nearly 30,000 followers. Despicable scum.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
I find it horrifying that the ANTIFA International twitter account has nearly 30,000 followers. Despicable scum.
30k in the entire world? that's actually a pretty small amount i would think. especially considering Twitter, MSM, and social media is Antifa friendly. Nerdrotic pulls those kind of numbers with a single video hahah.

Last edited:

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
30k in the entire world? that's actually a pretty small amount i would think. especially considering Twitter, MSM, and social media is Antifa friendly. Nerdrotic pulls those kind of numbers with a single video hahah.
Oh, yea. They are absolutely tiny in the greater scheme of things - still disappointing to see that there are nearly 30,000 mentally ill cunt waffles LARPing.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Well I know where my next order is going to.

I love it when companies make it easy for me to personally cancel, or support.