• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Game Alert: We were here - PSN Store (PS4/PS5)

FrozenFlame

I always found it a bit weird that they charged for it on consoles while it was always free on Steam. Anyway, if you're in the mood to play a coop with a friend, pick this one up. You get to solve puzzles in coop and it isn't long (if I remember correctly, it was like 1~2 hours to complete it).

Is it like the episodic model for delivery like where the developer offers the first episode for free? Like Resident Evil Revelations, Walking Dead, Life is Strange etc.?

FrozenFlame

Is it like the episodic model for delivery like where the developer offers the first episode for free? Like Resident Evil Revelations, Walking Dead, Life is Strange etc.?
No. Played all three games and I honestly didn't care about the story at all. It's all about the gameplay (solving puzzles cooperatively).

Edit: To clarify, it's three games and they have their self contained story with a "main" story behind it. Every game has an ending, you don't need the other two games to complete the story.

Last edited:
No. Played all three games and I honestly didn't care about the story at all. It's all about the gameplay (solving puzzles cooperatively).

Edit: To clarify, it's three games and they have their self contained story with a "main" story behind it. Every game has an ending, you don't need the other two games to complete the story.

I see, thanks.

The content delivery method still reminds me of episodic games. The first episode (or "game" here) is free and the remaining are for a price, with a bundle at a discount.

Top Bottom