• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOUND! New Zelda: Ocarina of Time VHS w/ Beta Footage!

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I still remember being a teen and couldn't wait for this game to come out. I reserved a gold copy at eb games. The water temple still haunts me but a fantastic game.

Old Retro

I have a few gaming VHS tapes I still have sealed. They're lying around somewhere. I think Sony or Nintendo sent em to me. Also have those Playstation demo CDs from 96-97 lingering around.

KOMANI

KOMANI
That was never a game, just a tech demo made specifically for an Ultra 64 sizzle reel. Though, it is interesting that that Link model looks like Zelda II's Link considering that OoT started development as a Zelda II remake.
You dont have to tell me. I was alive and reading game magazines when that bit of footage was first made public.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Anybody knows when the game was actually named?

It was Zelda 64 for a while. When did they announce that it was gonna be "Ocarina of Time"?

E3 1997? 98?

SnapShot

They added sword swinging while moving for Twilight Princess again and then went backwards and removed it with other Zeldas again *sigh*, wonder if they'll ever bring it back.

Top Bottom