• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 4: Super7 Free Update Out Now! (Xbox + PC)

acm2000

Trailer:

• Super7: All-new game mode featuring community-created challenges – beat all seven in a row for an exclusive reward. Available today for free to Forza Horizon 4 players.
  • Challenge Creator: Create individual challenges – drift, speed, air, and more. Enhance your challenges with Blueprint Builder, a first in Forza history, that lets you place stunts, structures, and scenery in your challenge – whatever you want, wherever you want.
  • Challenge Cards: Set a target score and with a Challenge Card, share your custom challenge with a friend or the entire Forza Horizon 4 community.
4.2GB Update on PC.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/12/08/forza-horizon-4-super7/

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Honestly Forza Horizon 4 alongside Sunset Overdrive, and CURRENT DAY Sea of Thieves are the only games this generation worth playing from Microsoft.

Good to see they continue to update one of the few things this generation they did right, its a definite must buy for any xbox owner.

Last edited:

small_law

FH4 isn't without its issues (punishing economy, bullshit high-difficulty AI, garbage menus, WINTER), but once you figure out the rhythm of that game, it's a blast. I make it sound worse than it is. Probably the best Xbox One game I played and the X/S version is great.

Hmm, first I was negative about it like "Why they do something boring/uninnovative as a DLC, after having more or less the same in GTAONLINE". But after reading, that it is free, I think, I have nothing to complain here ;)

Top Bottom