• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5 Comparison Thread of John, Chapter 11, Verse 35

Ty4on

GT PSP would have been a great game if it actually had a career mode (even something paltry like GT5!) and proper car dealerships rather than the random selection. Ultimately it had some nice aspects but nothing to really tie any of it together and I didn't end up playing much of it.

I was particularly disappointed as I had waited for that game to purchase my PSP and bought the GT bundle and everything.

Maybe a used car selection that rotated like the dealerships do. The lack of a career does also bother me because it's such a great way of discovering tracks and possibly cars as well.

That said I also love it because I got it like a week ago on my Vita, didn't know much about the physics (very pleasant surprise) and payed like 7 bucks for it :p
I'm actually ecstatic to hear it get some love on here. Finding out I could use the download version on my Vita with the transfer trick was pure icing.

How was AA on the PSP? I notice it disappears when I hold the touch screen and enter the emulation menu which makes me wonder if it's just for the Vita version. Remember the PSP version having worse IQ.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It's been brought to my attention that we've hit the 20K post mark, which means - sadly - it's time to retire.

4 (!!!!!!!) years ago, I started this thread in the hopes that Forza and Gran Turismo enthusiasts could come together as one, bound by a common love of cars and common hatred of each other's respective platforms. How was I to know that it would be so incredibly successful? You honour these games and each other with your efforts.

It is truly the end of an era. For this, I thank each and every one of you.

The good.
The banned.
And the ugly.

Godspeed.

Metal_Gear_Solid_salute.jpg

Top Bottom