• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite X Ariana Grande Rift Tour Event Gameplay

Hoppa

I dont play Fortnite but that looks unrecognizable. Do they have other modes besides battlegrounds now?

disgusted-appalled.gif

apparently she is making at least $20,000,000 off this. not bad for doing pretty much nothing.

her skin in the shop is exactly 2,800 vbucks which is exactly £15.99 here. the amount of money that epic/ariana are making is crazy. i mean how long do you think it took them to make her character model? and thousands/millions will buy it.

Last edited:
Say the truth. No one will laugh or judge you for saying that its you who was really looking forward to it and you love Fortnite and Ariana. Dont make nephew excuse:)

Jk :p
JimboJones JimboJones might not admit it but i do. i bought her character pack and while i missed the event last night i'll be getting in there tonight. i'm not a huge ariana fan but i like some of her songs. her character is one of my favourite in the game. i'm not ashamed to admit i play the game

Last edited:
JimboJones JimboJones might not admit it but i do. i bought her character pack and while i missed the event last night i'll be getting in there tonight. i'm not a huge ariana fan but i like some of her songs. her character is one of my favourite in the game. i'm not ashamed to admit i play the game
I also play games and bought skin as its sexy looking skin but i don't know Ariana or listen to her songs.

Chukhopops

Watched the video and this is actually better than I expected, thought it would be just a screen with a video playing but they put some serious effort.

Look at my creepy ass looking profile picture that smiles. not ashamed of being a fortnite player, and loved this event. only song I ever heard from ariana was side to side. but after last night definitely made me want to listen to more of her songs and appreciate her as a artist/singer. and yeah you bet your baby bottom I bought the ariana set lol.

apparently she is making at least $20,000,000 off this. not bad for doing pretty much nothing.

her skin in the shop is exactly 2,800 vbucks which is exactly £15.99 here. the amount of money that epic/ariana are making is crazy. i mean how long do you think it took them to make her character model? and thousands/millions will buy it.
Did I read the correctly, 20 million dollars?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That was kinda cool. I do think of Rom when I see her on the body of water like that. Just imagine a bunch of spiders dropping from the sky.

JimboJones

Say the truth. No one will laugh or judge you for saying that its you who was really looking forward to it and you love Fortnite and Ariana. Dont make nephew excuse:)

Jk :p
You guys got me. I have all the skins and my Fortnite bedsheets where complimented with a Ariana dakimakura (with insertable fleshlight) for me to snuggle with.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
So... what exactly does whatever is going on in that video have to do with Fortnite? I get that it's some kind of "event", but does that mean they completely change what kind of game it is?

kingfey

Banned
So... what exactly does whatever is going on in that video have to do with Fortnite? I get that it's some kind of "event", but does that mean they completely change what kind of game it is?
It become opposite of gaming.
They become Thanos, and are collecting infinity stones (characters from around the world).

reinking

Gold Member
Don't really care about Fortnite or Ariana Grande, but these live event things they do are pretty cool
Exactly how I feel about it. I wonder who they do next? That little girl from Disney that is on the radio every other song these days?

Cammy skin up folks. Its good but they went woke with it. Cammy legs are covered smh.

But i understand, gotta protect the kids lol

edbrat

Looks like shit, thought it would be some kind of live performance. Oh well at least the kids dig it daddy-o.

UnNamed

Banned
I'm not in this thing, I'm too old, but I have to admit this events are pretty cool.

I imagine I could go back in time to talk to my 13yo self, he would ask how videogames are in 2021 and me saying "there are videogames which aren't real videogames but they are some sort of videoclip you can play". He would probably be very disappointed.

Ridaxan

I'm not really a fan of the game, but I appreciate the fact that it doubles up as a day-care and keeps the bulk of the kids out of other games' lobbies. I "played" through this event with my kid and it was a pretty cool experience.

Man i really really want Team Rumble without building bs. I will destroy these kids if its pure shooter mode, only reason these kids so good is coz of that building bs. Pussies built tower around themselves and run away instead of fighting. Hate that shit.

Bitch fight me Man o Man

Also people in this thread. Stop hiding behind your kids. Its you all who play this game and stop using kids to avoid getting judge. People think they smart. I see right through you all mfs lol

Markio128

Man i really really want Team Rumble without building bs. I will destroy these kids if its pure shooter mode, only reason these kids so good is coz of that building bs. Pussies built tower around themselves and run away instead of fighting. Hate that shit.

Bitch fight me Man o Man
Millions of kids shout ‘git gud’ in unison.

Top Bottom