• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Season 9 |OT| Epic Invents Capitalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Landed at Gotham City today, and I can’t believe I just said that. I don’t know where these guys find the time to make a world this alive, let alone replace an entire city four times in the past few months, for kicks, but it is awesome.

Season X stays gloriously insane. I don’t want it to end.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Landed at Gotham City today, and I can’t believe I just said that. I don’t know where these guys find the time to make a world this alive, let alone replace an entire city four times in the past few months, for kicks, but it is awesome.

Season X stays gloriously insane. I don’t want it to end.

I just spent way too much money buying Catwoman and Batman. I just couldn't help myself. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I wouldn't mind the entire island becoming a Gotham world. Ilovoe the night setting/lighting.

XcLXlBa.jpg

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I just spent way too much money buying Catwoman and Batman. I just couldn't help myself. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I wouldn't mind the entire island becoming a Gotham world. Ilovoe the night setting/lighting.

XcLXlBa.jpg

Hahaha. I was almost in physical pain looking at the shop today. I blew way too much money on the Switch Lite and accompanying games yesterday, so I am trying to resist, and it isn’t going well. I totally understand.

On top of all the Batman stuff, they even have the Naruto Run from the Raid Area 51 meme. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Me too. Part of the magic of the first three seasons (not dissing the rest), was discovering a whole new world. Even seasons like 7, 5, and 8 where massive chunks of the island changed, stand out as being special (8 a little less so).

I don’t know what’s going to happen, but if the old map does go, and spectacularly, I’m also going to be legit emotional.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Concerning Generic’s post...

I can’t wait. That is very clearly a new map, and we’re basically getting Fortnite 2? How crazy is this team, after giving us new or old POIs almost every single week this season? See my post up above for my feelings on having a whole new map to explore, once again. And boats and real rivers, it looks like!

I don’t care how inappropriate it is for me, I’m going to be singing this the entire time, while cruising on the river and racking up the kills. 😎

-Arcadia-

Banned
Also, the event has been deencrypted in the files, in preparation, and dataminers have gotten a crack at it (apparently, normally being calm, they are stunned beyond belief). So, spoilers everywhere, probably. Best to stay away from Fortnite social media until it happens.

FatalT1

Banned
What... happened? All there is is this absence of reality. Duplicated on the Fortnite website, and the Fortnite Twitter.

That ending was absolutely awesome, though.

And the end of the Epic Games Store until this “event” is over. Lol at PC players trying to play Borderlands 3. This is shit.

-Arcadia-

Banned
This is the most fascinating thing I’ve ever seen a game pull.

Millions upon millions of people, trending everywhere, probably all-time records, just staring at this strange celestial thing in the middle of their TVs, which has completely replaced the most popular game out there, with no sign of it returning.

Here’s what happens if you try to cheat it by backing out, and going back in. The lobby literally explodes.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
This is the most fascinating thing I’ve ever seen a game pull.

Millions upon millions of people, trending everywhere, probably all-time records, just staring at this strange celestial thing in the middle of their TVs, which has completely replaced the most popular game out there, with no sign of it returning.

Here’s what happens if you try to cheat it by backing out, and going back in. The lobby literally explodes.

That's amazing! Thanks for sharing! 💜

-Arcadia-

Banned
Assuming Fortnite ever comes back, : P, and it is a terrible reflection on my addiction that without it, I’m willing to just stare at a black hole in the center of my TV screen, aimlessly, we probably should do an OT for it.

With what the spoilers indicate, that deserves an OT, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom