• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite player banned for life after uploading videos to Youtube of him cheating

iconmaster

Banned
I don't object to the penalty, but "for life" is amusingly symbolic. He's unlikely to come back to the scene at age 50.

Awesome as that might be

Look at that loser. Seriously do some of you look like that?

I bet more dudes cheat than we think. I came across a guy with hundreds of platinum. He was on a unreachable roof in tlou mp and shooting through walls. I have a pic of his profile. It said win by any means necessary.

He got what he deserved. I have no sympathies for hackers getting banned and then complaining about it. You're a big kid, fucking own up to your mistake and live with it. You should know better. Fucking moron.

Breakage

20589174-7648325-image-a-8_1572888126412.jpg

shoplifter

If this means I don't have to hear my kids and their friends screaming

"JARVIS! YOU'RE INSANE!"

anymore then i'm good

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
The funniest part of this whole thing is that he goes out of his way to play on his “spare PC“ with alt accounts in fear of getting banned and then come on and cries that he didn’t know the consequences after getting banned. 🙄

Keihart

Can't he create more accounts , use a vpn and what not? also, what did he expected? Hahahaha, what an asshat, honestly...this is some truly big brain time.

Top Bottom