• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite : Kratos... Is kind of "out of character" here

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
You missed Kratos ? Well, enjoy:

unknown.png

Last edited:
T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching someone play him yesterday in Fortnite, and it just doesn't look right to see Kratos holding a gun in game. Plus the art style. Man, it's weird. I had to close out.

tenor.gif

Well, I can't wait till Master Chief releases in Fortnut and use some K-pop emotes on the lobby and stare at my reflection once the game loads.

well, a black hole, Galactus and Thanos tried to implode this damn chat game to no avail

easier to just take on myth pantheons, Kratos

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think thats kind of point of it, bringing super serious character to goofy game like Fortnite.

Last edited:
What is the current demographic of fortnite? I haven‘t been playing it a whole lot the past year. But 2018-2019 it was amazing and I was addicted. But I feel like most people moved on to war zone and cod in general.

MrMephistoX

What is the current demographic of fortnite? I haven‘t been playing it a whole lot the past year. But 2018-2019 it was amazing and I was addicted. But I feel like most people moved on to war zone and cod in general.

I just got back into it on PS5 it’s kind of nuts now vehicles and skins and random NPCs.

sainraja

Nathan Drake woulda been a better fit here. Not that I play fortnite.

I don't see anything wrong with Kratos being featured in Fortnite. I don't understand the big deal but my first thought was also that they should started with Nathan Drake. :D

Dude, nobody gives a fuck. They are all 5 year olds, they want Kratos they got Kratos. They can't even think if someone is out of character or not.

Vaelka

Same people who complain about this probably spam cringey out of character GoW gifs.

Last edited:

Larlight

What have they done to my boy Kratos?!

I know having him in Fortnite is huge marketing but not like this. Not like this....

PS got to admit the dancing animations in Fortnite are really good.

Top Bottom