• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 6: PRIMAL |OT|

You are correct. it had all those empty shipping containers along with the sand. Sadly because of that incident I kinda started to stick to the edges of the map and circling around to the circle. was too paranoid that another player was gonna sand tunnel behind me and shotgun me from the back. and yes I remember it was disabled for quite some time. oh man really? if I knew this I definitely would of bought the BP that season. I remember that everyone hated the brutes, personally I didn't play that season so I never operated one or had a confrontation. The way people make it sound as if it was their greatest nightmare made real lol. but for chapter 2 I've been doing my best to buy every single BP. I don't want to miss out like I did during chapter 1. and yeah freezers too, it's annoying because I quickly trying to grab ammo and loot so that I can rotate out of there.
The audio for sand burrowing was quite loud though, you just had to avoid objects where they could hide the bump behind.

Hah the thing about The Scientist was apparently you could get him even if you didn't buy the BP...

You can actually give the Brutes a try in Creative Mode, some wraps look really good on them!

For me it's not just about rotating quickly; imagine rushing to grab loot off a hot drop and then having to opt to either bail or waste time axing the chest/box because the important loot is clipped into the middle and you can't access it.

Btw I found another BC at Craggy Cliffs today, it's near the chest which is hidden behind some shelves in a shop.

Also, if you really want, you can always buy an Epic Rocket Launcher from Splode at the same location he was at last season. I think it's 585 gold and has 2 rockets to start off with.

I accidentally bought 2 while mashing the button and it will say 3 rockets each (but really you just get a total of four rockets once you factor reloading into it. 1 rocket loaded per launcher with 2 sitting in your ammo in total).

The audio for sand burrowing was quite loud though, you just had to avoid objects where they could hide the bump behind.

Hah the thing about The Scientist was apparently you could get him even if you didn't buy the BP...

You can actually give the Brutes a try in Creative Mode, some wraps look really good on them!

For me it's not just about rotating quickly; imagine rushing to grab loot off a hot drop and then having to opt to either bail or waste time axing the chest/box because the important loot is clipped into the middle and you can't access it.

Btw I found another BC at Craggy Cliffs today, it's near the chest which is hidden behind some shelves in a shop.

Also, if you really want, you can always buy an Epic Rocket Launcher from Splode at the same location he was at last season. I think it's 585 gold and has 2 rockets to start off with.

I accidentally bought 2 while mashing the button and it will say 3 rockets each (but really you just get a total of four rockets once you factor reloading into it. 1 rocket loaded per launcher with 2 sitting in your ammo in total).

Well when I was playing on my ps4 during season 5. it sounded like a jet engine about to take off so that's one of the reasons why I turned on the visual audio indicator. and wow, I could of been walking around as the scientist in that season than being a default. mind you that is where we all started as but I didn't get heavily into the game until chapter 2 season 1. and nice, I use to drop at craggy Cliffs but lately about 5 or more other players land there in solos. that was one of the strategies I used last season. I would drop at craggy Cliffs and then head over to splode to purchase a rocket launcher. it worked for a while until almost everyone kept going there in each match.

Well when I was playing on my ps4 during season 5. it sounded like a jet engine about to take off so that's one of the reasons why I turned on the visual audio indicator. and wow, I could of been walking around as the scientist in that season than being a default. mind you that is where we all started as but I didn't get heavily into the game until chapter 2 season 1. and nice, I use to drop at craggy Cliffs but lately about 5 or more other players land there in solos. that was one of the strategies I used last season. I would drop at craggy Cliffs and then head over to splode to purchase a rocket launcher. it worked for a while until almost everyone kept going there in each match.
You might want to clean the fan somewhat, but yea Fortnite drives the PS4 fairly hard in my experience.

Heh, you're misremembering, Splode sold the Boom Sniper last season, him selling RL is new for this season.

You might want to clean the fan somewhat, but yea Fortnite drives the PS4 fairly hard in my experience.

Heh, you're misremembering, Splode sold the Boom Sniper last season, him selling RL is new for this season.

Kinda cautious about that. Especially after what tabor hill cleaned his, it started to malfunction in certain places. and I definitely remember splode selling a epic variant rocket launcher in the earlier days of that season. because there was a challenge where you had to destroy enemy structures with explosive damage. and I purchased it often to blow up other players builds to complete it. it might of changed where he no longer sold it after a few updates. but I am positive he sold it during the earliest time of season 5. I'm not sure if they did, because as soon as that challenge was completed and other players were hot dropping there I stopped going there. btw what are your thoughts on the crew and its skins?

KNbs486.jpg
1oY6rqm.jpg

Starting April 1st is a new event call spring break out including the new spring breakout duos cup. For a chance to compete and win the all new webster outfit and backbling. if you complete the first legendary quest, you'll be rewarded with free pixaxes called the " tactical quaxes" also new outfits will be introduced to the item shop as well as the egg launcher returns.

Kinda cautious about that. Especially after what tabor hill cleaned his, it started to malfunction in certain places. and I definitely remember splode selling a epic variant rocket launcher in the earlier days of that season. because there was a challenge where you had to destroy enemy structures with explosive damage. and I purchased it often to blow up other players builds to complete it. it might of changed where he no longer sold it after a few updates. but I am positive he sold it during the earliest time of season 5. I'm not sure if they did, because as soon as that challenge was completed and other players were hot dropping there I stopped going there. btw what are your thoughts on the crew and its skins?
Hmm I think he either got unlucky or messed something up, the fan definitely needs the dust cleaned out at some point though. Still, I understand the fear of 'killing' the PS4 unintentionally :)

Okay I'm sorry, I did a little searching and apparently Splode did sell RLs too, it's just me misremembering him as purely selling Boom Sniper (which was extremely annoying to deal with if the person had ammo in the 100s).

The Crew Pack is a good deal if you maximize it: I got mine around the tail end of last month, so I got Vi (another fantastic Rio skin!), Llambro (goofy but his gear is decent, backbling is very cool if you don't mind it being tilted), 1000 vbucks, 950 vbucks back from the last BP and the current BP is free.

It does mean I didn't get the first two Crew Packs (which is why I got back 950vb as I bought the previous BP), cause neither skin felt worth it, though I can see the appeal of Galaxia and her gear.

KNbs486.jpg
1oY6rqm.jpg

Starting April 1st is a new event call spring break out including the new spring breakout duos cup. For a chance to compete and win the all new webster outfit and backbling. if you complete the first legendary quest, you'll be rewarded with free pixaxes called the " tactical quaxes" also new outfits will be introduced to the item shop as well as the egg launcher returns.
Hah yea I was reading this earlier at https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/...acktastic-fun-arrives-in-fortnite-on-march-30

Those ducks are some mean mallard quackers and naming that male one Webster is just kinda funny to me cause I'm thinking of the dictionary.

Hmm I think he either got unlucky or messed something up, the fan definitely needs the dust cleaned out at some point though. Still, I understand the fear of 'killing' the PS4 unintentionally :)

Okay I'm sorry, I did a little searching and apparently Splode did sell RLs too, it's just me misremembering him as purely selling Boom Sniper (which was extremely annoying to deal with if the person had ammo in the 100s).

The Crew Pack is a good deal if you maximize it: I got mine around the tail end of last month, so I got Vi (another fantastic Rio skin!), Llambro (goofy but his gear is decent, backbling is very cool if you don't mind it being tilted), 1000 vbucks, 950 vbucks back from the last BP and the current BP is free.

It does mean I didn't get the first two Crew Packs (which is why I got back 950vb as I bought the previous BP), cause neither skin felt worth it, though I can see the appeal of Galaxia and her gear.

Yup, as soon as he did the compression air trick and used a small vacuum. he started to get alot of problems where he couldn't log on and all sorts of problems that popped up. and it's all good, it was early in the season so I couldn't of remembered if a few updates and they removed it. or if he sold both and I just didn't go back over there because people were mostly after the RL and boom sniper. yeah I bought the first crew pack because I liked galaxia and her set. plus I never had a galaxy skin so getting her was a definite imo. I subscribed at the end of that month, so I ended up getting green arrow as well. some say he's the worst of crew skins, and I'd say yeah. as a skin overall? I'd disagree they set out to make a green arrow skin based on the TV show and I think they did a good job. though if I'm being honest would tremendously preferred the comic book version of him. I missed out on VII and LLAMBRO, but I'm interested in Lynx's sister though.

Hah yea I was reading this earlier at https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/...acktastic-fun-arrives-in-fortnite-on-march-30

Those ducks are some mean mallard quackers and naming that male one Webster is just kinda funny to me cause I'm thinking of the dictionary.

The chicken skins give me some FNAF vibes. Epic's way of telling the creator "we should get together some time?"

Yup, as soon as he did the compression air trick and used a small vacuum. he started to get alot of problems where he couldn't log on and all sorts of problems that popped up. and it's all good, it was early in the season so I couldn't of remembered if a few updates and they removed it. or if he sold both and I just didn't go back over there because people were mostly after the RL and boom sniper. yeah I bought the first crew pack because I liked galaxia and her set. plus I never had a galaxy skin so getting her was a definite imo. I subscribed at the end of that month, so I ended up getting green arrow as well. some say he's the worst of crew skins, and I'd say yeah. as a skin overall? I'd disagree they set out to make a green arrow skin based on the TV show and I think they did a good job. though if I'm being honest would tremendously preferred the comic book version of him. I missed out on VII and LLAMBRO, but I'm interested in Lynx's sister though.

The chicken skins give me some FNAF vibes. Epic's way of telling the creator "we should get together some time?"
I might have to watch his video sometime and see what exactly he did lol.

I think Green Arrow isn't bad, he's just too 'normal' and his pickaxe is a joke. I assume he only appealed to fans of his character in the media he originally appeared in.

Ah right, you don't have Lynx. I like Alli's hairstyle, it's currently unique in terms of sheer length but I feel she's one of those typical Fortnite skins where it feels like Epic went out of their way to include at least one thing that detracts heavily from the skin.

My advice would be to at least wait and see what the skin after her, then weigh the option and see if you consider Alli + ____ together to be worth the pack.

Hah I don't know, Fortnite's had lots of these mascot type characters. Hopefully there are some new dinosaur ones this season :D

I might have to watch his video sometime and see what exactly he did lol.

I think Green Arrow isn't bad, he's just too 'normal' and his pickaxe is a joke. I assume he only appealed to fans of his character in the media he originally appeared in.

Ah right, you don't have Lynx. I like Alli's hairstyle, it's currently unique in terms of sheer length but I feel she's one of those typical Fortnite skins where it feels like Epic went out of their way to include at least one thing that detracts heavily from the skin.

My advice would be to at least wait and see what the skin after her, then weigh the option and see if you consider Alli + ____ together to be worth the pack.

Hah I don't know, Fortnite's had lots of these mascot type characters. Hopefully there are some new dinosaur ones this season :D

Yeah, I remember his console wouldn't turn on and he kept asking some fans on Twitter for advice or their experiences dealing with that sort of thing. and yup his pickaxe is a nod to the punching glove arrow he'd use for non lethal takedowns in the justice league cartoon show. overall you are right that he not bad just normal in comparison to other DC collab skins. and yes sadly I don't own lynx or drift so the best if not the closest thing to them is summer drift, vix and now alli. I'm thinking of resubscribing at the beginning of april seeing as the next billing date is after the official release of the skin. so hopefully alli plus on the 30th May's crew skin. True, like the previous Easter skins which I forgot their names. still it's that mechanical and damaged metallic appearance plus the glowing eyes that remind me of chica from five nights at freddy's.

Some info about tomorrow's update.

-v16.10 Info: - Raptors - Crafting/Loot -Adjustments - Creative Powerups now support -Team, Class, and All combinations - New STW -Ventures on April 3rd @ 8 PM Eastern Time - -Primal Shotgun Fire Rate Nerfed - Makeshift -Shotgun Changes - Crafting Material scales
Bones & Mechanical Parts found in floor loot - Zero Crisis LTM REMOVED - Moving Storm -Changes in non-competitive modes for the final -two zones.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Some info about tomorrow's update.

-v16.10 Info: - Raptors - Crafting/Loot -Adjustments - Creative Powerups now support -Team, Class, and All combinations - New STW -Ventures on April 3rd @ 8 PM Eastern Time - -Primal Shotgun Fire Rate Nerfed - Makeshift -Shotgun Changes - Crafting Material scales
Bones & Mechanical Parts found in floor loot - Zero Crisis LTM REMOVED - Moving Storm -Changes in non-competitive modes for the final -two zones.

Wait...the moving storms are coming back?

Father in heaven, why have you forsaken me?! Why damn you!

X2yx3li.gif

My overall opinion and thoughts on the current loot pool of weapons so far. the primal assault rifle is great, it's something I got to use to in terms of pinpointing my shots. But so far I really enjoy it over the scar currently. the primal shotgun, my lord no wonder people have been complaining. given the right rarity such as epic and legendary and you're almost unstoppable with this thing. I can distinctively remember eliminating up to 4 players at once in different directions without as much as flinching. so im not surprised that it's getting nerfed given that it's fire rate atm is insane. the primal smg Is interesting as you have to keep a constant bead on your opponents at all times. as it sprays wildy all over the place. another weapon I'll have to get use to as the season progresses. The bow is basically where I shine the most with, I have alot of experience with bows in fortnite as it was one of my primary weapons in Stw. so I don't say that I'm the best but that I have the most history with as a weapon overall. Armed with only a legendary primal assault rifle, a legendary primal shotgun, 3 big pots and 6 minis. the total of kills per match range from either 8-15. Not saying I'm a sweat or one of the best but winning 8 team rumble matches today. I can't help but think of the above gif when adding to the count. I'm really enjoying this season so far!

Yeah, I remember his console wouldn't turn on and he kept asking some fans on Twitter for advice or their experiences dealing with that sort of thing. and yup his pickaxe is a nod to the punching glove arrow he'd use for non lethal takedowns in the justice league cartoon show. overall you are right that he not bad just normal in comparison to other DC collab skins. and yes sadly I don't own lynx or drift so the best if not the closest thing to them is summer drift, vix and now alli. I'm thinking of resubscribing at the beginning of april seeing as the next billing date is after the official release of the skin. so hopefully alli plus on the 30th May's crew skin. True, like the previous Easter skins which I forgot their names. still it's that mechanical and damaged metallic appearance plus the glowing eyes that remind me of chica from five nights at freddy's.
Ah, it makes sense that it's from the cartoon. And that's the snag with the Crew Pack; the need to have a back bling, and pickaxe with the skin. Reminds me of the pickaxe with the Batman set, it was just so forced and unappealing.

You don't need to stick with the subcription/billing dates, just sub on the day where the 30 days includes both months, that way you get both skins. I subbed and cancelled the auto renewal within the next few days, it's less of a subscription and more like a bonus, expanded starter pack that changes monthly, as opposed to per season.

To put it simply, if you want all 12 skins in a year, get the crew pack 6 times, but you'd only get 6000 vbucks in total. If you subbed every month you'd still get only 12 skins but also 12000 vbucks in total.

I'm not ruling out FNAF collabs btw, just saying Fortnite's slowly 'niting' the animal kingdom haha. Gotta repeat: I want proper dinosaur skins this season, Rex and Tricera Ops are old hat.

Ah, it makes sense that it's from the cartoon. And that's the snag with the Crew Pack; the need to have a back bling, and pickaxe with the skin. Reminds me of the pickaxe with the Batman set, it was just so forced and unappealing.

You don't need to stick with the subcription/billing dates, just sub on the day where the 30 days includes both months, that way you get both skins. I subbed and cancelled the auto renewal within the next few days, it's less of a subscription and more like a bonus, expanded starter pack that changes monthly, as opposed to per season.

To put it simply, if you want all 12 skins in a year, get the crew pack 6 times, but you'd only get 6000 vbucks in total. If you subbed every month you'd still get only 12 skins but also 12000 vbucks in total.

I'm not ruling out FNAF collabs btw, just saying Fortnite's slowly 'niting' the animal kingdom haha. Gotta repeat: I want proper dinosaur skins this season, Rex and Tricera Ops are old hat.

I'm still amazed at who ever thought it was a good idea to give the batman a pickaxe called the bat pickaxe. the description for it is even cringe imo "wield the power of the bat" really epic? atleast harley's makes sense like the punchline and harley hitter. as much as I would like to subscribe now, having credit card issues lately so I'm possibly not gonna be able to subscribe until early april somewhere. it sucks but there is nothing I can do at the moment until it's sorted out. And yeah I wholeheartedly agree with you. For chapter 2 season 3 I was wanting some Shark skins similar to the old 90's cartoon street sharks. imagine a big buff shark man with cool ripped jeans and spiked wrist bands.

We're reaching weeb-levels over 9000!

Every day we inch closer to his light
OgFbP9j.png

I'm still amazed at who ever thought it was a good idea to give the batman a pickaxe called the bat pickaxe. the description for it is even cringe imo "wield the power of the bat" really epic? atleast harley's makes sense like the punchline and harley hitter. as much as I would like to subscribe now, having credit card issues lately so I'm possibly not gonna be able to subscribe until early april somewhere. it sucks but there is nothing I can do at the moment until it's sorted out. And yeah I wholeheartedly agree with you. For chapter 2 season 3 I was wanting some Shark skins similar to the old 90's cartoon street sharks. imagine a big buff shark man with cool ripped jeans and spiked wrist bands.
Yea that pickaxe looked like a cheap knockoff toy for an imitation Batman. Harley's bat made the most sense for sure, though I think the pumpkin one that released last Halloween has the best swing animation for it.

Hey you have pretty much the whole of April to get it sorted out, unless you're dying to run Alli in STW/BR.

Lol, I'm assuming you weren't a fan of sharktoofs designs? The Cozy Chomps set or something, I get they're cute and not gnarly like what you have in mind (Rocksteady and Bebop but using sharks?).

Yea that pickaxe looked like a cheap knockoff toy for an imitation Batman. Harley's bat made the most sense for sure, though I think the pumpkin one that released last Halloween has the best swing animation for it.

Hey you have pretty much the whole of April to get it sorted out, unless you're dying to run Alli in STW/BR.

Lol, I'm assuming you weren't a fan of sharktoofs designs? The Cozy Chomps set or something, I get they're cute and not gnarly like what you have in mind (Rocksteady and Bebop but using sharks?).

Now that you mentioned it. it does look like a cheap plastic action figure accessory packaged with a batman action figure lol. I kinda wish we got one that was better in terms of design.

Fm7JY21.jpg

I think this is maybe one. as it looks far more of a pickaxe than a weapon. Similar to the recently released gravefeather pickaxe. and the star wars one. As for alli, as long as I subscribe some time in april I'm not in a big hurry to get her. I didn't find anything wrong with sharktoofs designs, it's just down to basic tastes. it's cool if people like those sort of skin, it's just when I think of sharks I think of street sharks or king shark from suicide squad. Btw how's the spire tower challenges for you?

tenor.gif

This just happened to me earlier today...

Loool, the few of us active posters in here basically call the whore island our home, hard not to when it's overrun by Auras, Crystals, Diamond Divas and Rubies etc.

But yea I probably could have phrased that post better. I don't have an issue with people moving/sitting in shadows to blend in, I think it's great and PCs shouldn't be allowed to turn shadows off.

What I had in mind was more to do with how poor the lighting was around S3-S4, I legit couldn't fight anyone in Weeping even when they were jumping and pumping and not sneaking around in shadows.

Let me show you a screenshot from that period around dawn out in the open.
KrlixcH.jpg

Skin is Sith Trooper BTW

At some point I had to turn up the ingame brightness to 150% because I really couldn't see the shit that mattered.

They tweaked the lighting to be not as egregious over the seasons but it's a decision that should never have made it in to begin with.

Edit: "few of us".

Last edited:
Now that you mentioned it. it does look like a cheap plastic action figure accessory packaged with a batman action figure lol. I kinda wish we got one that was better in terms of design.

Fm7JY21.jpg

I think this is maybe one. as it looks far more of a pickaxe than a weapon. Similar to the recently released gravefeather pickaxe. and the star wars one. As for alli, as long as I subscribe some time in april I'm not in a big hurry to get her. I didn't find anything wrong with sharktoofs designs, it's just down to basic tastes. it's cool if people like those sort of skin, it's just when I think of sharks I think of street sharks or king shark from suicide squad. Btw how's the spire tower challenges for you?
I think you're on to something, that grappling hook thingamajig he's wielding on the cover does look like it would eventually be a pickaxe, using the animation that you referenced.

Ah I getcha. They've also had a much older, goofier shark skin with an overpriced pickaxe to match. Just spam your concept on Reddit and maybe Epic will put that shark skin in 10-12 months later or so :D

Spire Challenges were fun and interesting but also annoying. Specifically it's annoying trying to talk to Tarana/Raz while everyone else is running around trigger happy. It is a small and slow step towards integrating what feels like more singleplayer styled quests (with a narrative glue) into a large multiplayer context. Assuming Epic keeps going steadily, it could be really robust in the next two years or so, just spitballing a time period here.

Also, some of the writing is hilarious, like the bottom-most one:
2gpQXOc.jpg
I find it very amusing that a character like Raz says the words "random trash", it's like he's been corrupted by our modern world hahaha. And that's in reference to a wolf fang (cool!), boar tusk (neat!) and chicken feathers (lol wtf disguise is this gonna be!?).

On a side note, kinda disappointed that we can't ride the raptors, guess we'll need to wait till Chapter 3 for that, sigh. Maybe they're waiting for the Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West collaboration to go through first *fingers crossed*

I think you're on to something, that grappling hook thingamajig he's wielding on the cover does look like it would eventually be a pickaxe, using the animation that you referenced.

Ah I getcha. They've also had a much older, goofier shark skin with an overpriced pickaxe to match. Just spam your concept on Reddit and maybe Epic will put that shark skin in 10-12 months later or so :D

Spire Challenges were fun and interesting but also annoying. Specifically it's annoying trying to talk to Tarana/Raz while everyone else is running around trigger happy. It is a small and slow step towards integrating what feels like more singleplayer styled quests (with a narrative glue) into a large multiplayer context. Assuming Epic keeps going steadily, it could be really robust in the next two years or so, just spitballing a time period here.

Also, some of the writing is hilarious, like the bottom-most one:
2gpQXOc.jpg
I find it very amusing that a character like Raz says the words "random trash", it's like he's been corrupted by our modern world hahaha. And that's in reference to a wolf fang (cool!), boar tusk (neat!) and chicken feathers (lol wtf disguise is this gonna be!?).

On a side note, kinda disappointed that we can't ride the raptors, guess we'll need to wait till Chapter 3 for that, sigh. Maybe they're waiting for the Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West collaboration to go through first *fingers crossed*

Yup its the first thing I noticed when that cover art was released. it looked too much like a pickaxe and seeing as each issue comes with a bonus download code for a cosmetic item. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one them or maybe it will be sold in the item shop down the line. ah yes I remember him, it's such a goofy skin for a legendary. when epic weren't exactly sure what to make legendary or epic. maybe I will, it'd be neat to see a big shark man running around doing 90's haha. And yes i agee while I feel they are good they are incredibly annoying because other players whether it be on your team or from enemy team (team rumble) just completely grief and frustrating when they kill you for absolutely no reason. another annoying thing is that some of the quests are glitches at the moment. Such as the Don a disguise and hit the resonate crystals. if you take as much as any kind of damage, the quest becomes bugged. I had to use sprays in order to complete it last night. boars and chickens are easy to hunt and find, wolves on the other hand...are hard to find due to their rng nature to Spawn randomly. I'm still wondering how on earth did the things we collected made a outfit that the spire guardians wear? and you and me both was hoping to tame one and a whole pack and run in with primal shotguns and scar assault rifles. Ready to make someone's match into a Dino nightmare lol. here's hoping we get rideable animals in the future or T-Rex's!! 😂

Yup its the first thing I noticed when that cover art was released. it looked too much like a pickaxe and seeing as each issue comes with a bonus download code for a cosmetic item. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one them or maybe it will be sold in the item shop down the line. ah yes I remember him, it's such a goofy skin for a legendary. when epic weren't exactly sure what to make legendary or epic. maybe I will, it'd be neat to see a big shark man running around doing 90's haha. And yes i agee while I feel they are good they are incredibly annoying because other players whether it be on your team or from enemy team (team rumble) just completely grief and frustrating when they kill you for absolutely no reason. another annoying thing is that some of the quests are glitches at the moment. Such as the Don a disguise and hit the resonate crystals. if you take as much as any kind of damage, the quest becomes bugged. I had to use sprays in order to complete it last night. boars and chickens are easy to hunt and find, wolves on the other hand...are hard to find due to their rng nature to Spawn randomly. I'm still wondering how on earth did the things we collected made a outfit that the spire guardians wear? and you and me both was hoping to tame one and a whole pack and run in with primal shotguns and scar assault rifles. Ready to make someone's match into a Dino nightmare lol. here's hoping we get rideable animals in the future or T-Rex's!! 😂
I'm kinda hoping it'd be a fun gadget to use in game even if it'd mostly be another variation on the grapplers (Jules' and Hawkeye's).

Hey I just remembered, Mave is sort of a half-shark if you opted to use her reactive tail. Munch on a spicy fish+hopper and go terrorise the waters now that the sharks aren't a thing.

Yea I saw some complaints about the disguise getting bugged on Reddit....cause I was trying to figure out where the disguise was in the first place! I probably missed whatever important dialogue Raz had to say about it, for obvious reasons, like having bullets whizzing by while he's talking.

Funnily enough, I was gonna bitch about the chickens so I'll do it here lol. Wolves might be randomly generated but at least you only need to kill one. I spent a few matches trying to find chickens and only found ONE miserable bird near the Primal Pond, who dropped two feathers (thanks I guess?).

Spent the rest of the match trying to find another one, then ended up winning it against what I assume are proper newbies. I felt bad when it was over and I realized I might have just denied a few of them their umbrella (not that I'd gotten mine yet).

As for the disguise, it's built using Fortnite logic lol, not that I mind. The goofiness works in its favour heavily.

I'm still holding out hope that maybe dino riding will be a thing later this season with some narrative excuse. It's really a missed opportunity for some crazy stuff to happen.

Speaking of crazy stuff, I looked through some older captures and found this little gem. PC users have been able to mod the game to do it at will but it's still funny when it happens on console:

I'm kinda hoping it'd be a fun gadget to use in game even if it'd mostly be another variation on the grapplers (Jules' and Hawkeye's).

Hey I just remembered, Mave is sort of a half-shark if you opted to use her reactive tail. Munch on a spicy fish+hopper and go terrorise the waters now that the sharks aren't a thing.

Yea I saw some complaints about the disguise getting bugged on Reddit....cause I was trying to figure out where the disguise was in the first place! I probably missed whatever important dialogue Raz had to say about it, for obvious reasons, like having bullets whizzing by while he's talking.

Funnily enough, I was gonna bitch about the chickens so I'll do it here lol. Wolves might be randomly generated but at least you only need to kill one. I spent a few matches trying to find chickens and only found ONE miserable bird near the Primal Pond, who dropped two feathers (thanks I guess?).

Spent the rest of the match trying to find another one, then ended up winning it against what I assume are proper newbies. I felt bad when it was over and I realized I might have just denied a few of them their umbrella (not that I'd gotten mine yet).

As for the disguise, it's built using Fortnite logic lol, not that I mind. The goofiness works in its favour heavily.

I'm still holding out hope that maybe dino riding will be a thing later this season with some narrative excuse. It's really a missed opportunity for some crazy stuff to happen.

Speaking of crazy stuff, I looked through some older captures and found this little gem. PC users have been able to mod the game to do it at will but it's still funny when it happens on console:

It would be fun, but I'd reckon they'd only add it if they do another major batman collab other than the comic books. have you already completed it? if not it's supposedly at the bottom of some stairs on the left direction of the spire. I did or tried to do mine in team rumble, unfortunately the storm was upon me faster than expected. so as soon as I took damage the disguise disappeared and that's where the glitch occurs. it doesn't show up at the bottom of the stairs anymore. thankfully there is a way around it, go up to the crystals and use one of your locker sprays on the pink crystals and it should be fully completed. for chickens? I'd say go to steel farm, I've seen some there so it's easy imo to get those chickens and boars. wolves I had the most difficult finding for some reason. and GG's I haven't really tried in winning a solo, duos, and squad matches. mainly because last season they were so damn sweaty and it was hard to really win because of how try hard they get towards the end. maybe this season I'll try squads and go for the foundation umbrella even if killed 1,000 times doing it lol. Those are hilarious, my favorite is the kit emote especially when tried with other skins. Turns them into something from John carpenter's the thing lmao.

It would be fun, but I'd reckon they'd only add it if they do another major batman collab other than the comic books. have you already completed it? if not it's supposedly at the bottom of some stairs on the left direction of the spire. I did or tried to do mine in team rumble, unfortunately the storm was upon me faster than expected. so as soon as I took damage the disguise disappeared and that's where the glitch occurs. it doesn't show up at the bottom of the stairs anymore. thankfully there is a way around it, go up to the crystals and use one of your locker sprays on the pink crystals and it should be fully completed. for chickens? I'd say go to steel farm, I've seen some there so it's easy imo to get those chickens and boars. wolves I had the most difficult finding for some reason. and GG's I haven't really tried in winning a solo, duos, and squad matches. mainly because last season they were so damn sweaty and it was hard to really win because of how try hard they get towards the end. maybe this season I'll try squads and go for the foundation umbrella even if killed 1,000 times doing it lol. Those are hilarious, my favorite is the kit emote especially when tried with other skins. Turns them into something from John carpenter's the thing lmao.
Well considering the road map for the comics the Batman stuff might happen in April or sometime in May? Would be quite lame if they have the comics be entirely disconnected from the game.

Oh yea I completed it using the spray because I couldn't even locate the disguise box and I didn't even know there was one until I searched the web. Initially I thought maybe I needed to ask Raz to transform me into a prop after having him make the disguise but nope.

That's the thing, I've seen chickens in various spots before, I tried visiting those spots over different matches and found none. Game gave zero clucks. So I had the bright idea of visiting Primal Pond, which Cluck is near to and like I said, a grand total of 1 chicken and 2 raptors to be found (why not raptor feathers, Raz?).

Don't worry, I don't try hard either (why else would I be an overgrown luminescent chicken? lol) since there's typically plenty of time to get an umbrella. If I happen to get into a "pity lobby" like this one then I just do what I can. Most of my solo and squad wins have been like that; I'm just trying to survive and grind xp or finish some challenges and if I see there are a few people remaining then I just take a shot at the Royale. Rumble isn't exactly very good for certain challenges due to the speed of the storm.

Yea I remember seeing some of those Kitted emotes on youtube, I don't remember which but some skins work quite well with it, others just look like a mess.

Well considering the road map for the comics the Batman stuff might happen in April or sometime in May? Would be quite lame if they have the comics be entirely disconnected from the game.

Oh yea I completed it using the spray because I couldn't even locate the disguise box and I didn't even know there was one until I searched the web. Initially I thought maybe I needed to ask Raz to transform me into a prop after having him make the disguise but nope.

That's the thing, I've seen chickens in various spots before, I tried visiting those spots over different matches and found none. Game gave zero clucks. So I had the bright idea of visiting Primal Pond, which Cluck is near to and like I said, a grand total of 1 chicken and 2 raptors to be found (why not raptor feathers, Raz?).

Don't worry, I don't try hard either (why else would I be an overgrown luminescent chicken? lol) since there's typically plenty of time to get an umbrella. If I happen to get into a "pity lobby" like this one then I just do what I can. Most of my solo and squad wins have been like that; I'm just trying to survive and grind xp or finish some challenges and if I see there are a few people remaining then I just take a shot at the Royale. Rumble isn't exactly very good for certain challenges due to the speed of the storm.

Yea I remember seeing some of those Kitted emotes on youtube, I don't remember which but some skins work quite well with it, others just look like a mess.

From what I remember reading online. anything that happens in comics is in line with what happens on the island as well. we may or may not see things from the comics translate into the game so we'll see. the disguise thing you mentioned is the more complex and more challenging route in order to get the challenge done. mind you that you have to drop over colossal crops, make your way over the spire. hope that nobody damages the disguise. Hope that nobody is still at the spire, as well as avoiding the storm to get it all done. it's one of the alternatives but imo it's the most time consuming and most challenging one yet. and really? I thought maybe chickens had a certain set location that is a given. didn’t know it was rng for them as well, I knew wolves and boar were randomly spawned. but had no idea about the chickens, I randomly got one behind one of the buildings at retail row yesterday. and I wasn't even searching for them lol, I was searching for wolves or boar at the time. and yeah that's just raz wanting us to find something far more difficult to than us simply getting it lol. Yes, I use to play squads to have fun or get some team assisted challenges done. if there was an opportunity or chance that I knew we could win I usually take it. but sometimes it doesn't go quite as planned because either storm or some random team that is behind us messes it up. I think it's due to the proportions of the limbs and model. like you said, it looks good on some but absolutely the kind that will make you say "kill it with fire" line.

From what I remember reading online. anything that happens in comics is in line with what happens on the island as well. we may or may not see things from the comics translate into the game so we'll see. the disguise thing you mentioned is the more complex and more challenging route in order to get the challenge done. mind you that you have to drop over colossal crops, make your way over the spire. hope that nobody damages the disguise. Hope that nobody is still at the spire, as well as avoiding the storm to get it all done. it's one of the alternatives but imo it's the most time consuming and most challenging one yet. and really? I thought maybe chickens had a certain set location that is a given. didn’t know it was rng for them as well, I knew wolves and boar were randomly spawned. but had no idea about the chickens, I randomly got one behind one of the buildings at retail row yesterday. and I wasn't even searching for them lol, I was searching for wolves or boar at the time. and yeah that's just raz wanting us to find something far more difficult to than us simply getting it lol. Yes, I use to play squads to have fun or get some team assisted challenges done. if there was an opportunity or chance that I knew we could win I usually take it. but sometimes it doesn't go quite as planned because either storm or some random team that is behind us messes it up. I think it's due to the proportions of the limbs and model. like you said, it looks good on some but absolutely the kind that will make you say "kill it with fire" line.
I'm not expecting heavy integration like having all the Fortnite characters that show up in the comics be NPCs in the game but I do expect Batman, Catwoman and Harley to appear and play some role in an LTM or similar.

The thing is Raz can also spawn a rift for you ;)

Yea sometimes I feel the game purposely lowers the spawn rate of things you need in your active quest. I think boars might be guaranteed at Colossal Crops with the pig pens there.

Oh and that's also why I had sound visualization on cause it's a lot easier to have their icons show up when they make their usual animal noises as opposed to spotting them by eye.

Hah, especially if you need shakedown challenges done since they're virtually impossible to do in solo and rumble. I shook down a lot of IO Guards last season...

It's a shame at times cause unlike Kit's, some built-in emotes and poses translate well to many other skins. I'm not even sure why Raz's emote is built-in but Raven's is universal. Legit puzzled by this one.

I'm not expecting heavy integration like having all the Fortnite characters that show up in the comics be NPCs in the game but I do expect Batman, Catwoman and Harley to appear and play some role in an LTM or similar.

The thing is Raz can also spawn a rift for you ;)

Yea sometimes I feel the game purposely lowers the spawn rate of things you need in your active quest. I think boars might be guaranteed at Colossal Crops with the pig pens there.

Oh and that's also why I had sound visualization on cause it's a lot easier to have their icons show up when they make their usual animal noises as opposed to spotting them by eye.

Hah, especially if you need shakedown challenges done since they're virtually impossible to do in solo and rumble. I shook down a lot of IO Guards last season...

It's a shame at times cause unlike Kit's, some built-in emotes and poses translate well to many other skins. I'm not even sure why Raz's emote is built-in but Raven's is universal. Legit puzzled by this one.

This please, would love a LTM with batman, Catwoman, and harley quinn. I legit missed the gotham city POI in season X so I definitely would jump at the chance of playing this night and day. and oh I know about that, there is still the risk of going to the spire and getting beamed by the spire assassin herself or another random player who's there after the mythic or doing the challenge as well. thank God for the pig pens, I was puzzled when I saw the challenge. saying to myself "how the hell I'm going to find a boar?" Thankfully we have them locked up lol. and so do I, it was still a pain In the ass to hunt down wolves and boar yesterday. when I got to colossal crops someone already killed them. and my god, when I saw that IO guard challenge I was like "nope, no, you can't don't even try" and just focused on epic challenges last season. I'll give you my deepest condolences for having to deal with those aim bot aiming jerks. the world may never know what is the decisions epic games make for some skins. I think for raz they wanted to make it unique, plus test built-in emotes for legendary skins as I remember the glow skin and predator are the only ones with those. the rest have been uniquely tied to epic skins. for raven I think they just wanted it to be that way so you could have any skin use it like the flashes or the rest of the DC series emotes. Still doesn't make sense to see batman or harley quinn perform "azarath, methionine, zinthos" lol.

vj2I17f.jpg

Freaking finally!! after 7 (ironic that after seven matches like the seven) failed squad matches. I have won one and won the current seasons winners umbrella!! it took awhile but preservation helped. now all I need is skin of the foundation and I'm set 😁

This please, would love a LTM with batman, Catwoman, and harley quinn. I legit missed the gotham city POI in season X so I definitely would jump at the chance of playing this night and day. and oh I know about that, there is still the risk of going to the spire and getting beamed by the spire assassin herself or another random player who's there after the mythic or doing the challenge as well. thank God for the pig pens, I was puzzled when I saw the challenge. saying to myself "how the hell I'm going to find a boar?" Thankfully we have them locked up lol. and so do I, it was still a pain In the ass to hunt down wolves and boar yesterday. when I got to colossal crops someone already killed them. and my god, when I saw that IO guard challenge I was like "nope, no, you can't don't even try" and just focused on epic challenges last season. I'll give you my deepest condolences for having to deal with those aim bot aiming jerks. the world may never know what is the decisions epic games make for some skins. I think for raz they wanted to make it unique, plus test built-in emotes for legendary skins as I remember the glow skin and predator are the only ones with those. the rest have been uniquely tied to epic skins. for raven I think they just wanted it to be that way so you could have any skin use it like the flashes or the rest of the DC series emotes. Still doesn't make sense to see batman or harley quinn perform "azarath, methionine, zinthos" lol.
The limited time POIs that replaced Tilted Towers were fun and brought nice aesthetic variety, was a bigger fan of Tilted Town due to the cowboy outfits worn by everyone as well as the no build rule haha.

Well the good thing is that if someone else was after the Spire Assassin and her mythic, they wouldn't really have much time to bother with you. Just have to make sure the Assassin isn't targeting you, sound visualization should help to pinpoint her location.

Hah i don't remember which order it came in but there was a week where the legendary challenge was to get headshots. IO Guards were super useful for that :D

I did entertain the thought that maybe Raz's built in emote is specific to him because the runes have some narrative significance. Raven's is certainly odd but they kind of get away with it by having her conjure a llama, so that's like...officially crossing over into the Fortnite universe.
Freaking finally!! after 7 (ironic that after seven matches like the seven) failed squad matches. I have won one and won the current seasons winners umbrella!! it took awhile but preservation helped. now all I need is skin of the foundation and I'm set 😁
Congrats man, I'll take credit for my 'inspirational' video turning you into a try hard :p

With the recent update, I was stoked to find out one of my favourite pickaxes, Street Shine, got a new style. Swung it for a bit and saw that the contrail was now some uninspired colour smear that they introduced to almost any pickaxe with a glowing bit a few seasons ago.

Then I thought, "maybe it's just for the new edit style, lemme try swinging the default style". Nope, same sad thing.

Now, along with the recent update came a performance boost for the Switch:
It's somewhat exciting to see that they've managed to optimise UE further for the Switch, though I doubt these improvements will be retrofitted into non-GAAS UE games on Switch.

So I tried the updated Switch version for a bit and indeed, the overall resolution is higher, making for a clearer image most of the time. Colours do seem to be more washed out, though I'm not able to compare with the unupdated Switch version.

And as an odd segue back into the starting point...the Street Shine's contrails work like they should for both styles on the Switch (wtf).

Another interesting positive point for the Switch are the locker presets: on PS4 the images are always wrong and it takes a while before they are resolved whilst on the Switch they're correctly matched from the get go, and this was the case even before the update. Not sure why this is the case though.

5VmQc20.jpg

I'm currently stumped by two of them:

HYBO - ????
NSWT - NO SWEAT
KEVN - KEVIN
SFDZ - SOFDEEZ
VTMR - ????
DURR - DURR BURGER
PZPT - PIZZA PIT
BBRN - BUTTER BARN

Edit: Lol I probably wouldn't ever figure HYBO out assuming this guy is correct:
Edit 2: Missed opportunity to put FSTK for FISHSTICKS which also doubles as FUCKING STONKS.

Last edited:
The limited time POIs that replaced Tilted Towers were fun and brought nice aesthetic variety, was a bigger fan of Tilted Town due to the cowboy outfits worn by everyone as well as the no build rule haha.

Well the good thing is that if someone else was after the Spire Assassin and her mythic, they wouldn't really have much time to bother with you. Just have to make sure the Assassin isn't targeting you, sound visualization should help to pinpoint her location.

Hah i don't remember which order it came in but there was a week where the legendary challenge was to get headshots. IO Guards were super useful for that :D

I did entertain the thought that maybe Raz's built in emote is specific to him because the runes have some narrative significance. Raven's is certainly odd but they kind of get away with it by having her conjure a llama, so that's like...officially crossing over into the Fortnite universe.

Congrats man, I'll take credit for my 'inspirational' video turning you into a try hard :p

Oh wow, I had no idea about the whole tilted town bit. sounds like it was a blast to play, which season did this take place? I only started playing fortnite in season 8. so im unfamiliar with anything before that season. no lie despite doing the challenge only and not only was this one individual focused on getting the mythic. he was really focused on hunting me down throughout the area. I had to hide under the stairs of a small building because he was beaming from the very top then zip lining down to finish me off. I think the one I dreaded the most was just eliminating a shit ton of IO Guards. mind you they aren't tough to kill, but their aim is just out of this world. I remember landing on the roof of the house at camp cod. hid there but got a couple of sniper shots in, and yet one of them took away atleast 50% of my shield with two shots insanity. I think you are on to something, there's alot of runic glyphs associated with him and his built in emote. plus the super styles past tier 100. like the alien llama chest burst emote, which I thought was cute but funny. still I can't see any other character use raven's signature lines and spell. grew up watching the original teen titans animated series a long time ago. and thanks to you, I did get inspired and decided to "roll" the dice and try. of course it was a complete nightmare trying to win a match. each match we would have a teammate either afk, or completely break off the group when jumping out of the battle bus to land somewhere else and get killed by an entire team. that or completely quit altogether. either way we would get close to the last part of the match. us versus 4 other players, and we would always get eliminated because they had more team members than us. I'm starting to think harley quinn is my good luck charm. because that's the skin I used to win a match last night. Plus it was the skin when I won 8 team rumble matches a couple of days ago lol.

Oh wow, I had no idea about the whole tilted town bit. sounds like it was a blast to play, which season did this take place? I only started playing fortnite in season 8. so im unfamiliar with anything before that season. no lie despite doing the challenge only and not only was this one individual focused on getting the mythic. he was really focused on hunting me down throughout the area. I had to hide under the stairs of a small building because he was beaming from the very top then zip lining down to finish me off. I think the one I dreaded the most was just eliminating a shit ton of IO Guards. mind you they aren't tough to kill, but their aim is just out of this world. I remember landing on the roof of the house at camp cod. hid there but got a couple of sniper shots in, and yet one of them took away atleast 50% of my shield with two shots insanity. I think you are on to something, there's alot of runic glyphs associated with him and his built in emote. plus the super styles past tier 100. like the alien llama chest burst emote, which I thought was cute but funny. still I can't see any other character use raven's signature lines and spell. grew up watching the original teen titans animated series a long time ago. and thanks to you, I did get inspired and decided to "roll" the dice and try. of course it was a complete nightmare trying to win a match. each match we would have a teammate either afk, or completely break off the group when jumping out of the battle bus to land somewhere else and get killed by an entire team. that or completely quit altogether. either way we would get close to the last part of the match. us versus 4 other players, and we would always get eliminated because they had more team members than us. I'm starting to think harley quinn is my good luck charm. because that's the skin I used to win a match last night. Plus it was the skin when I won 8 team rumble matches a couple of days ago lol.
Tilted Town was from SX but got replaced by Gotham City later on in the season. In season 9 it was Neo Tilted which was cool as well.

I suppose it's just bad luck when you get a super sweat like that. Or maybe he's taking cues from the IO Guards haha.

Ah that explains your familiarity with her spell; I'm clueless about the Teen Titans franchise so initially I even thought Rebirth Raven was an original Fortnite character :x

Yea that's squads with randos, the situations I hate the most are those where someone picks a location underneath the battle bus, or they'll pick a location when the bus is about to reach it, meaning even if we agree to land there we'll be later than other squads who already decided on that spot before us. Of course, the ones who just jump out without any communication are also hated.

Look at it this way, we both won our games with a bird :D

Edit: Something funny I noticed in the elimination feed recently. You know there's an NPC called Raptor at the crashed plane? Because of that, Epic had to write "A wild raptor" when someone gets eliminated by the dinos.

Last edited:
Tilted Town was from SX but got replaced by Gotham City later on in the season. In season 9 it was Neo Tilted which was cool as well.

I suppose it's just bad luck when you get a super sweat like that. Or maybe he's taking cues from the IO Guards haha.

Ah that explains your familiarity with her spell; I'm clueless about the Teen Titans franchise so initially I even thought Rebirth Raven was an original Fortnite character :x

Yea that's squads with randos, the situations I hate the most are those where someone picks a location underneath the battle bus, or they'll pick a location when the bus is about to reach it, meaning even if we agree to land there we'll be later than other squads who already decided on that spot before us. Of course, the ones who just jump out without any communication are also hated.

Look at it this way, we both won our games with a bird :D

Edit: Something funny I noticed in the elimination feed recently. You know there's an NPC called Raptor at the crashed plane? Because of that, Epic had to write "A wild raptor" when someone gets eliminated by the dinos.

Ah very interesting. I remember neo tilted, lots of people use to shit on it but it looked cool to me. I'm assuming maybe because of there being little to no loot chests perhaps? otherwise I loved the futuristic style it had. I wonder if he was a "controlla playa" haha. as for rebirth raven, I was in the same boat as you, she did look like an original character for the BP but when I looked at the leaked image. the feather cape, red gems and dark hood I instantly said "that's raven from teen titans" though I'm unfamiliar with her rebirth design tbh. and exactly!! as soon you do land there one of your team mates is already downed because the team that landed there is already looted up to handle any stragglers that late dropped. I also get irritated when they pick the most contested and chaotic poi's because everyone is dropping there for either for a special quest. or particularly OP mythic weapon or item. it never ends well because as soon as we land 3 of us is already downed instantly. a bird? oh did you mean harley quinn being in birds of prey? I understand from watching the video you were wearing the cluck skin. yup, just ran into him today when I was looking for foraged eggs. interesting, I guess they didn't want people to see they were getting deleted by an NPC confused with an actual raptor lol.

Ah very interesting. I remember neo tilted, lots of people use to shit on it but it looked cool to me. I'm assuming maybe because of there being little to no loot chests perhaps? otherwise I loved the futuristic style it had. I wonder if he was a "controlla playa" haha. as for rebirth raven, I was in the same boat as you, she did look like an original character for the BP but when I looked at the leaked image. the feather cape, red gems and dark hood I instantly said "that's raven from teen titans" though I'm unfamiliar with her rebirth design tbh. and exactly!! as soon you do land there one of your team mates is already downed because the team that landed there is already looted up to handle any stragglers that late dropped. I also get irritated when they pick the most contested and chaotic poi's because everyone is dropping there for either for a special quest. or particularly OP mythic weapon or item. it never ends well because as soon as we land 3 of us is already downed instantly. a bird? oh did you mean harley quinn being in birds of prey? I understand from watching the video you were wearing the cluck skin. yup, just ran into him today when I was looking for foraged eggs. interesting, I guess they didn't want people to see they were getting deleted by an NPC confused with an actual raptor lol.
Neo Tilted and Mega Mall were both very cool and captured the futuristic vibe very well. Whiners were probably the usual: a noisy portion of the player base who loved to drop at Tilted Towers for their action.

Yea I didn't make the connection of Rebirth Raven and Rebirth Harley Quinn, I'd thought it was Fortnite going with their usual alliteration on a new character. Regardless, I've been enjoying the skin a lot, her cape is glorious.

Nowadays I'm fine with teammates picking a hot spot, as long as whoever picks it doesn't die first and that we all actually land in the same POI and not bail at the last 10 seconds before landing.

Yea it was both a reference to that movie and bird is also British slang for a girl/woman. I guess I could have said "chicks" and it'd work too haha.

Yea Raptor's a surprisingly tough NPC with his grenades and I always see bots (the actual AI controlled ones) get eliminated by him on the feed.

Boars, however, are skittish creatures and prone to fleeing when threatened. Be careful if you startle a Boar, it will charge to protect itself. Try using this to your advantage by luring Boars towards enemies by tossing vegetables near them. They’ll head over in the direction of that tasty Tomato and attack whomever is in their path.
Hopefully Epic is teasing the inclusion of tomatoes later on cause I spent some time using the Tomato emote (from C1S6 or so) to toss them at the boars and nothing happened.

And technically speaking, tomatoes aren't vegetables to begin with.

I also tried tossing a chicken into a pack of four wolves but it didn't distract them for a second; Rebirth Raven was probably more yummy in their eyes :/

Neo Tilted and Mega Mall were both very cool and captured the futuristic vibe very well. Whiners were probably the usual: a noisy portion of the player base who loved to drop at Tilted Towers for their action.

Yea I didn't make the connection of Rebirth Raven and Rebirth Harley Quinn, I'd thought it was Fortnite going with their usual alliteration on a new character. Regardless, I've been enjoying the skin a lot, her cape is glorious.

Nowadays I'm fine with teammates picking a hot spot, as long as whoever picks it doesn't die first and that we all actually land in the same POI and not bail at the last 10 seconds before landing.

Yea it was both a reference to that movie and bird is also British slang for a girl/woman. I guess I could have said "chicks" and it'd work too haha.

Yea Raptor's a surprisingly tough NPC with his grenades and I always see bots (the actual AI controlled ones) get eliminated by him on the feed.

Ah okay, I usually just see in videos worst poi's that people rank. With neo tilted being ranked one of the worst so I wasn't sure what the hate was about. and it's very interesting that they word these outfits as "rebirth" makes me wonder if we'll eventually get a rebirth batman, catwoman, joker, and Green arrow at some point. and I'm glad you are enjoying the skin alot, she's the selling point to me. not that I don't like the other skins, I'd go as far to say this BP trumps last seasons imo. still I haven't purchased it yet, got level 99 to go though. and yeah it's not that I don't mind dropping into a hot drop. but that if the whole team sticks together we might actually have a chance. it's when they completely split off by landing at a building across the poi. because if they so happen to get downed, chances are we are next. interesting didn't know that, might have to use it one day but sparsely though haha but yeah I understand what you meant. And yeah fuck that guy, I just decided to go fight zenith who was much more easier to deal with than grenade spamming raptor. literally came too close to eliminating me yesterday so I instantly bounced and glided towards sweaty sands to escape lol.

Z0s5dkn.jpg

The third cosmetic, and bonus download code for issue 3 has been revealed. Catwoman's grappling hook pickaxe. don't know if this confirms a new Catwoman skin as one of the last of the 3 bonus cosmetics but fingers crossed!!

Ah okay, I usually just see in videos worst poi's that people rank. With neo tilted being ranked one of the worst so I wasn't sure what the hate was about. and it's very interesting that they word these outfits as "rebirth" makes me wonder if we'll eventually get a rebirth batman, catwoman, joker, and Green arrow at some point. and I'm glad you are enjoying the skin alot, she's the selling point to me. not that I don't like the other skins, I'd go as far to say this BP trumps last seasons imo. still I haven't purchased it yet, got level 99 to go though. and yeah it's not that I don't mind dropping into a hot drop. but that if the whole team sticks together we might actually have a chance. it's when they completely split off by landing at a building across the poi. because if they so happen to get downed, chances are we are next. interesting didn't know that, might have to use it one day but sparsely though haha but yeah I understand what you meant. And yeah fuck that guy, I just decided to go fight zenith who was much more easier to deal with than grenade spamming raptor. literally came too close to eliminating me yesterday so I instantly bounced and glided towards sweaty sands to escape lol.
Lol yea, the typical Fortnite content on YouTube, catering to the loud minority, or playing the contrarian to garner views.

Manabyte probably has the but I assumed the rebirth label is for the characters that have been reimagined and redesigned for a new DC era? Eg. It's very obvious classic Raven with her spandex is from the 70s-80s (curious lower lip piercing aside) whilst Rebirth Raven looks like she was designed in the new millennium.

Yea I think Raptor might actually be the hardest of the aggro NPCs simply because of his nades. Though I think his location is less contested as well. Zenith's tends to have other players quire often in my experience.

Z0s5dkn.jpg

The third cosmetic, and bonus download code for issue 3 has been revealed. Catwoman's grappling hook pickaxe. don't know if this confirms a new Catwoman skin as one of the last of the 3 bonus cosmetics but fingers crossed!!
I'm guessing this is swung like the Leviathan Axe, looks really dope and it's definitely much better than the dual pickaxes the first time round.

Let us hope for a kickass new Catwoman skin together lol.

Lol yea, the typical Fortnite content on YouTube, catering to the loud minority, or playing the contrarian to garner views.

Manabyte probably has the but I assumed the rebirth label is for the characters that have been reimagined and redesigned for a new DC era? Eg. It's very obvious classic Raven with her spandex is from the 70s-80s (curious lower lip piercing aside) whilst Rebirth Raven looks like she was designed in the new millennium.

Yea I think Raptor might actually be the hardest of the aggro NPCs simply because of his nades. Though I think his location is less contested as well. Zenith's tends to have other players quire often in my experience.

That does explain why alot of them list it then lol. personally I would of landed there alot back in that season. I just really enjoyed the futuristic atmosphere it gave. Doesn’t even matter if it was an upgraded version of tilted towers. you'd think that'd be more of a positive than a negative. that's why I understand from the term rebirth. they are reimagined designs well known characters but retain the same spirit and style as they have before just more modernized. yeah her classic appearance is definitely based on her appearance from original teen titans comic books. I think her rachel roth appearance Is based loosely on her titans appearance. which is a live action version of the teen titans just not teens apparently lol. really? I went there to the weather station and had absolutely no contesting with anyone else. it was just me and him, and I mostly was building ramps to avoid taking a hit from his epic variant scar. thankfully I was able to down him and get it, but yeah the storm was on me shortly afterwards.

I'm guessing this is swung like the Leviathan Axe, looks really dope and it's definitely much better than the dual pickaxes the first time round.

Let us hope for a kickass new Catwoman skin together lol.

This pickaxe is already a must have imo. no offense to whoever created the original cat claws pickaxes for the comic book catwoman. but I definitely couldn't see myself running those, especially with any version of catwoman any day imo. and this X100 there is three comic books left with a big question mark as to what the cosmetics will be. I going to theorize one issue is a skin, another being another pickaxe or dual pickaxes. That or another glider, hopefully we'll find out soon. speaking of cats, yesterday I finally purchased this month's crew pack. so now I have alli, her pickaxe, her back bling, wrap and loading screen. all with the already unlocked 40 rewards from the battle pass 😄

That does explain why alot of them list it then lol. personally I would of landed there alot back in that season. I just really enjoyed the futuristic atmosphere it gave. Doesn’t even matter if it was an upgraded version of tilted towers. you'd think that'd be more of a positive than a negative. that's why I understand from the term rebirth. they are reimagined designs well known characters but retain the same spirit and style as they have before just more modernized. yeah her classic appearance is definitely based on her appearance from original teen titans comic books. I think her rachel roth appearance Is based loosely on her titans appearance. which is a live action version of the teen titans just not teens apparently lol. really? I went there to the weather station and had absolutely no contesting with anyone else. it was just me and him, and I mostly was building ramps to avoid taking a hit from his epic variant scar. thankfully I was able to down him and get it, but yeah the storm was on me shortly afterwards.

This pickaxe is already a must have imo. no offense to whoever created the original cat claws pickaxes for the comic book catwoman. but I definitely couldn't see myself running those, especially with any version of catwoman any day imo. and this X100 there is three comic books left with a big question mark as to what the cosmetics will be. I going to theorize one issue is a skin, another being another pickaxe or dual pickaxes. That or another glider, hopefully we'll find out soon. speaking of cats, yesterday I finally purchased this month's crew pack. so now I have alli, her pickaxe, her back bling, wrap and loading screen. all with the already unlocked 40 rewards from the battle pass 😄
I do think there were legitimate concerns like the slipstream making it very easy to get third partied but ultimately it's just something to adapt to. Can't really have Tilted forever IMO, though Epic has generally kept the central area and/or its nearby POIs as a general hotspot.

Hah I think classic Raven is my least favourite of the three styles but it's not bad, Rebirth variant is just too good and Rachel Roth could jolly well be Gabrielle Goth ;)

It sounds like you visited Zenith once? It's not exactly a hotspot like Burbs or Crops but I felt like I was more likely to come across players there vs Raptor's and Blackheart's locations.

Considering the synopsis you told me previously was that Batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn would be involved and we already know that Batman and Harley have skins, I think it's quite safe to assume Catwoman would be one of them. Not sure where Deathstroke would fit in though. Still, I'm looking forward to knowing what the remaining items are!

Oh man, really wish you'd gotten Vi. In my eyes, Alli doesn't compare at all though her super long ponytail is unique and doesn't clip through backblings from what I've seen, which is the least Epic could get right hehe. If I'm not understanding wrongly, you're around level 40 or so?

Mystique has gotta be the single best skin around ever since the NPCs have become a mainstay.
The central Spire Assassin flies up towards the sphere for its daily checkup
GplhK7I.jpg

She sees that the cracks have spit out unwanted particles
dUR5ToX.jpg

And you thought being a Spire Assassin only meant getting rid of sweats and wild animals...
TNxeigF.jpg

She's always serious regardless of the task
O0jFp0D.jpg

POV of the defeated particles:
UKFZWrV.jpg

Time for a well-earned break
PC0ceSH.jpg

Bonus: Requested backup cleaners on their way
nb38tZ8.jpg

The ones guarding the six towers have what I presume to be two locks of encased hair.
VqvZnqD.jpg

Note: The one in the Battle Pass is similar but if you look closely you'll notice differences, most of which are in the helmet. Other differences include the larger chest 'cavity' and unplated upper arms for the BP skin.

I do think there were legitimate concerns like the slipstream making it very easy to get third partied but ultimately it's just something to adapt to. Can't really have Tilted forever IMO, though Epic has generally kept the central area and/or its nearby POIs as a general hotspot.

Hah I think classic Raven is my least favourite of the three styles but it's not bad, Rebirth variant is just too good and Rachel Roth could jolly well be Gabrielle Goth ;)

It sounds like you visited Zenith once? It's not exactly a hotspot like Burbs or Crops but I felt like I was more likely to come across players there vs Raptor's and Blackheart's locations.

Considering the synopsis you told me previously was that Batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn would be involved and we already know that Batman and Harley have skins, I think it's quite safe to assume Catwoman would be one of them. Not sure where Deathstroke would fit in though. Still, I'm looking forward to knowing what the remaining items are!

Oh man, really wish you'd gotten Vi. In my eyes, Alli doesn't compare at all though her super long ponytail is unique and doesn't clip through backblings from what I've seen, which is the least Epic could get right hehe. If I'm not understanding wrongly, you're around level 40 or so?

Yeah, I remember watching some videos of Dr disrespect during his fortnite days. where people were just using the slipstream to take really cheap shots from above or far. that is a legitimate concern but overall I really haven't seen anyone bring up stuff like that. it's just the typical "neo tilted is one of the worst poi's for reasons" but it's never mentioned why though. and I'm with you on that, I like her default style far much more. the classic is alright but does look a bit like a cosplay outfit lol. and Gabrielle goth? and yeah I visited Zenith once. expecting maybe someone to drop there or late drop. was still surprised to find that it was only just me and him though. I'm assuming people land there because of his scar? only weapon I'm aware blackheart has is a primal shotgun. and I didn't kill raptor to find out what he usually carries. yup that is the synopsis or who they have revealed and appears on some of the covers and their variations. it's been mostly batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn. Deathstroke only appeared on either issue 5 or 4 recently. but there was already a hint towards a " familiar mercenary" that was blantaly him. I'm very intrigued but hoping she is one of the last 3 cosmetics. need a Catwoman for my DC collection hero collection. I think around the time of when she was released, was when I stopped playing season 5 for a while. I guess I got burnt out on the bounties, sand tunneling, and some other things in my life was happening at the time. but I will confess, at first I was wanting to get her but tbh I'm not a huge fan of the skin. it's great if you're into the fox clan story line and drift/catalyst skins. for me personally I had to skip, even more so for llambro as well. I hated alli at first too, thought it was lynx vomiting out leftover hair ball lol. but the more i run her as well as inspect her model. She's actually grown on me alot, mind you I don't the like the clipping issues with her long hair through back blings. overall I really really enjoy this skin alot. and I'm currently level 58, just super charging my XP so I can hit 60 or 61 for tomorrow.

Top Bottom