• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3: Splashdown |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lameā„¢
You seem more like an Ant Man flying up Thanos' butt kind of guy.
We shouldn't talk about your sexual fantasies involving me in public.

8Khsf8A.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
Readable comics are in-game, in the Battlepass menu screen. You should really read it for yourself, as its awesome, complete with epic music but...

The non-spoilery take is that the rift opened up on Marvel's side as well. This is an actual, canon, storyline crossover between both.

Spoilered summary of the in-game comic:

-Thor has become king of his world
-Two weeks into his reign, Galactus crash landed into Asgard, telling of the coming of the Black Winter, the death of all things, which will fall across all of reality (so Fortnite as well?)
-Galactus and Thor make a plan to evacuate and devour (Galactus) special planets that will give them the power to fight back

The rest:

OXdClsv.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
Season 4 is tomorrow!

What does everyone think about the Marvel crossover? When I first saw this leaked, I wasn't on board at all, but the events of the last few days really changed my mind. My biggest fear was that Marvel would swallow everything, and the story would be on pause, but it hasn't been like that at all. If anything, we've gotten some of the coolest worldbuilding in a while.

I'm really excited.

Quasicat

I always have a standing gaming appointment for Friday evenings after I get the kids to bed. We usually play Fortnite since we play on different consoles. This week, we are planning on Crystal Chronicles Remastered, but I may have to check season 4 out as well.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Is the campaign, whatever it's called, free yet? Or is it still just bait?

It's not free, to my understanding. It's been so long since that goal, all I can presume is that it was scrapped. I was waiting for this too.

I might go ahead and buy it. It's always looked like a cool little game and now it's genuinely the last place you can find the old Chapter 1 visuals and locations, which I think would be wonderful nostalgia.

Btw, everyone, don't forget to finish your umbrellas today. I almost completely spaced on this.

Quasicat

Goodbye Deadpool island. It was my favorite place to get a bunch of supplies with six easy to grab treasure chests, then hop on a helicopter before the storm closed in and get into the action. Seriously, I rarely ever had anybody there to get in my way, it was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom