• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Season 8: (2)³ - The Season Formally Known As (Too) Cubed

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Care to share? I've still not found one, then again, I've never really looked.

Scrap what I said. This way is more consistent...

Hover waaaaay above loot lake (center of map) the moment you get off bus. Pull your glider immediately.

When the countdown to first circle reaches 10 seconds left, be about 330m above the lake (put pin in water so you can read distance).

Then when the countdown to seeing the first circle pop up reaches 2 seconds left, pull up the big map and stare at it without blinking. Symbiotes spawn about 2 seconds after the first giant circle appears.

Then just glide there before everyone else.

This way hasn't lost us a symbiote yet.

We considered that but it doesn't seem like the symbiotes show up consistently enough to plan around. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it feels like each one has a 50 percent chance of showing up in a match, and if they do show up, they do so about 5 - 10 minutes after the start of every match in a random location.

We currently have two traps. The first has me jumping up and down on an IO base launch pad trying to get a teams attention, then when they get close, I fly to about 15 meters in front of the turret and build a metal box. My teammate is hidden right next to the turret so if they jump on, he can headshot them off it and we can 2 v 1 the last guy. Or, more commonly they both just start pick axing my box and my teammate can jump on the turret and hopefully knock one.

The next trap we use in the 3rd circle and it requires us to use a bunch of mats...

It's a little frustrating when we get pulled out by some sweat who lacks the courage to come into our house of pain.

Apologies for the late reply, been on a short break from posting. And since there have been some changes in the game as well as your own discoveries, I'll reply about the symbiotes to your other post.

I like the turret idea in general, I do find it funny that people get baited by your trampoline act.

About the video, isn't this trap more or less the same thing as the one you showed last time? Granted that one involved Rocket Launchers.

People with the right game sense for BR will not enter your trap lol. Then again, so many people play Fortnite and a good deal of them have no sense at all; randos who don't shield up despite me giving them shield potions is definitely my biggest pet peeve.

Anyway, I'm hoping to see some videos of your updated traps involving the symbiotes heh.

I should have listened to you. Me and my partner just figured out how to get the symbiotes about 70 percent of the time.

The season is saved! We love it! We're now the most annoying campers in the world!
I'm guessing you're talking about my post where I had some early pointers??

Anyway, they changed how it works with the update. Now if you're in the vicinity when it appears you'll hear a loud sonic boom of sorts, and like you noted in another post, they don't tend to show up around the extreme edges of the map.

Listening for faster footsteps is one way of telling if someone has a symbiote nearby, if they're savvy enough to crouch walk then it becomes trickier.

Had one game where I landed at the IO outpost that Rick used to occupy while my team agreed to land at Weeping (was gonna grab some IO loot quick then join them via the launchpad) and funnily enough within the next minute the Carnage Symbiote appeared within 100m of my location, proceeded to nab it ASAP then went on to carry my team to victory (it was a very easy lobby FWIW, zero sweats) :/

Apologize for getting back to you so late dude. been grinding for the past few days, both using the creative XP trick. and doing my daily punchcards everyday. currently sitting at level 52 with half a bar so I'll be definitely hitting level 53 tomorrow.

Overall I've been using battle labs when new character punchcards drop. To avoid getting eliminated due to there being so many other players fighting/contesting in the same landing spot lol. then I hop into solos and do them, until they are all complete.

So you're right, I have formulated a plan of sorts when doing these punchcards. some or less however are bit challenging, such as the sideways encounter one for me.
Ah shit, my apologies as well man, I took a break from posting and now the OT is in dire need of updates lol.

Right now I'm like level 51 or so, no Creative grind though, just doing quests and such. Should be on track to get the overtime styles and my gosh, they outdid themselves this time IMO. Loving the Torin ones in particular, her Sideway style in OT is *chef's kiss*.

And yea using BL to acquire quests from characters is a surefire way of doing it.

I don't fully recall all the quests since I don't go out of my way to do them. I think Brat's is pretty easy, one of his quests is to finish another NPC's quest haha, so it's a quick and easy 2-in-1.

Kitbash's is annoying in its final stage: survive 3 storm phases. Even in the previous seasons I always hated that quest as a daily because it requires a chunk of time as a minimum to accomplish.

Don't want to turn this into a skin thread. but add my overall thoughts as a venom fanboy. about the newly released eddie brock set. first they really captured Tom hardy's likeness very very well. I like the football jacket as it's something I'd imagine eddie both in the comics or cartoons to wear. so even on its own as skin without the transformation built in emote. it's a good skin style.

Now here where in a bit decisive on venom for this version of this skin. built in emote is top tier A, it's what alot of venom fans wanted for the OG venom outfit. but while it captures the movie appearance very well. I'm not gonna lie, I did a comparison between both and I prefer the OG venom skin. it's not just Because he's the comic book version, or that he has the iconic spider emblem on his front chest and abdomen, and back.

But as venom, he's supposed to be big, muscular, beefy. an absolute beast, a monster. eddie was already lifting weights and was in good shape too, about as much as body builder. in the comics, yeah I know they are both completely different takes on the character. but kinda illustrates that whoever designed the movie venom concept at Epic. didn't capture the scope or size of this behemoth. even in the movie he's big ass fuck, here...it's just a toned down, black carnage imo.

not disappointed, by no means but when you go back and forth between the two. depending on the preference. I highly prefer OG venom, that's just me, but hey still love the glider and contrails! been waiting for ages to give my OG venom preset a proper glider and contrails.

KHFGBkN.jpg

r8XdYzC.jpg

Xd6oTKU.jpg

Here's some lovely screenshots I took last night courtesy of my PS4.
Movie version has its charm I'd say, the multiple rows of teeth is appealing and I really like that gooey, living texture effect they implemented for his skin. Back bling is also a huge step up LOL. Like you, I ultimately prefer the comicbook version. Glider is nasty in the right way though I think I prefer the Carnage one by a smidge; the handles dangling from Venom's glider rubs me the wrong way.

And here's where I hope for a comicbook version of Carnage to be sold, c'mon Epic, you can do it!

New survey skins have outed! skim through, pick what you likkkkke, let your wallet cry..

Skimmed through, I picked the five that I'd really like to see. Could do without the rest haha.
bkQ5dcZ.jpg

This game is such trash. I'm constantly getting cheated out of wins and combat engagements because of how fucking bad it is.

And nobody fucking cares because it's all about emotes and skins and autistic kids money.
Huh, you pop in to these OTs roughly once a season to shit on the game. I'd actually thought you quit it years ago but it now appears that it's a case of you not wanting to play by the game's rules.

I agree the game is lacking in some QOL aspects (Claustrophobic FOV, rubbish lighting/visibility on consoles, sub-AAA sound cues etc.) but at its core, all things being equal between players (ping, framerate, controls), the more skillful player will come out on top consistently.

The people who care enough channel their salt into getting better at the game.

Why is sliding in every multiplayer game nowadays? I don't get it.

So, after nearly two decades, I can finally emulate what I did in BF1942 (run down a slope then go prone, you'll slide down and can fire away while having a small hurtbox) lololol.

Anyway, I'm stoked. I've been thinking about some things Epic could change in Fortnite for some time now and one of them is increased base mobility.

Ah shit, my apologies as well man, I took a break from posting and now the OT is in dire need of updates lol.

Right now I'm like level 51 or so, no Creative grind though, just doing quests and such. Should be on track to get the overtime styles and my gosh, they outdid themselves this time IMO. Loving the Torin ones in particular, her Sideway style in OT is *chef's kiss*.

And yea using BL to acquire quests from characters is a surefire way of doing it.

I don't fully recall all the quests since I don't go out of my way to do them. I think Brat's is pretty easy, one of his quests is to finish another NPC's quest haha, so it's a quick and easy 2-in-1.

Kitbash's is annoying in its final stage: survive 3 storm phases. Even in the previous seasons I always hated that quest as a daily because it requires a chunk of time as a minimum to accomplish.

It's all good man! we all get busy 😃

And yeah I'm currently at level 112 lol. a good combination of using creative XP, daily punch cards. weekly punch cards, and of course the character punch cards they drop every now and then.

also they have patched battle lab, so no longer can you just hop in there and get a quest and do it in pubs like before. I did a couple of tests to see if it was a glitch and so far no. they also patched and made doing quests in team rumble virtually not existent in this mode. so I've been forced to sneak around the map to do some of them lol.

doing them all, even the ones you don't really enjoy doing. reward you with 500-700 XP per completion. may not be much, buy it helps getting some of those pesky bars XP bars filled up lol.

And nah I'll tell you the most annoying ones of all. the big mouth quest where you have open two chests at steel farms POI. and hunt a wolf, the two may sound easy, but they are in no way shape or form even remotely easy to do. for the steel farm one, I could understand if there was a shit ton of chests there. but it's only two, and it depends on luck, how fast you can land there. and how quick you are to get to those chests, just one thing get prepared for alot of death that's all I'm saying 🤣

As for the wolf one, it sounds easy. but it depends on luck and when or how you run into a randomly spawned pack of wolf's in game. played over 10 matches in solo, just looking and searching for these bastards. both near catty corner and near misty meadows. none, not even one, but in a duos match that I played with a friend of mine did. just up and ran into two on a mountain near dirty docks. and late game near and at the base of one of the snowy mountains next to retail row! Lol

And finally!!! Got the W and this seasons victory umbrella in the aforementioned match me and my friend won.

Movie version has its charm I'd say, the multiple rows of teeth is appealing and I really like that gooey, living texture effect they implemented for his skin. Back bling is also a huge step up LOL. Like you, I ultimately prefer the comicbook version. Glider is nasty in the right way though I think I prefer the Carnage one by a smidge; the handles dangling from Venom's glider rubs me the wrong way.

And here's where I hope for a comicbook version of Carnage to be sold, c'mon Epic, you can do it!

Skimmed through, I picked the five that I'd really like to see. Could do without the rest haha.
bkQ5dcZ.jpg

I really love that effect, makes it alive and sentient in a way. really great design overall, but as I said before I just really enjoy OG venom skin hella of alot more! glider is awesome and something I couldn't of think when they were designing the original venom skin. it's funny it's like a symbiote spider, kinda of a fun nod or connection to spiderman in a way. Carnage skin is just amazing, love the maximum style and backbling where it makes this really nasty set of tentacles and tendrils sprout out.

These are my picks

k7Ciesr.jpg

I really love that effect, makes it alive and sentient in a way. really great design overall, but as I said before I just really enjoy OG venom skin hella of alot more! glider is awesome and something I couldn't of think when they were designing the original venom skin. it's funny it's like a symbiote spider, kinda of a fun nod or connection to spiderman in a way. Carnage skin is just amazing, love the maximum style and backbling where it makes this really nasty set of tentacles and tendrils sprout out.

These are my picks

k7Ciesr.jpg
Yea the glider is gross in a good way, my only gripe is the strangely human engineered handles lol. At least Carnage's looks fully organic.

Ah of course there's a damn Midas reskin in your picks hahaha. I'm not interested in any of the recolours personally, at least the updated Lynx seems to have some other new details.

Is it just me or is the parabolic arc of shockwaves 50% less then it was before? You fire one and it practically falls at your feet.

Last edited:

bargeparty

Huh, you pop in to these OTs roughly once a season to shit on the game. I'd actually thought you quit it years ago but it now appears that it's a case of you not wanting to play by the game's rules.

I agree the game is lacking in some QOL aspects (Claustrophobic FOV, rubbish lighting/visibility on consoles, sub-AAA sound cues etc.) but at its core, all things being equal between players (ping, framerate, controls), the more skillful player will come out on top consistently.

The people who care enough channel their salt into getting better at the game.

you're wrong

It's all good man! we all get busy 😃

And yeah I'm currently at level 112 lol. a good combination of using creative XP, daily punch cards. weekly punch cards, and of course the character punch cards they drop every now and then.

also they have patched battle lab, so no longer can you just hop in there and get a quest and do it in pubs like before. I did a couple of tests to see if it was a glitch and so far no. they also patched and made doing quests in team rumble virtually not existent in this mode. so I've been forced to sneak around the map to do some of them lol.

doing them all, even the ones you don't really enjoy doing. reward you with 500-700 XP per completion. may not be much, buy it helps getting some of those pesky bars XP bars filled up lol.

And nah I'll tell you the most annoying ones of all. the big mouth quest where you have open two chests at steel farms POI. and hunt a wolf, the two may sound easy, but they are in no way shape or form even remotely easy to do. for the steel farm one, I could understand if there was a shit ton of chests there. but it's only two, and it depends on luck, how fast you can land there. and how quick you are to get to those chests, just one thing get prepared for alot of death that's all I'm saying 🤣

As for the wolf one, it sounds easy. but it depends on luck and when or how you run into a randomly spawned pack of wolf's in game. played over 10 matches in solo, just looking and searching for these bastards. both near catty corner and near misty meadows. none, not even one, but in a duos match that I played with a friend of mine did. just up and ran into two on a mountain near dirty docks. and late game near and at the base of one of the snowy mountains next to retail row! Lol

And finally!!! Got the W and this seasons victory umbrella in the aforementioned match me and my friend won.

Thanks for understanding :)

Your leveling is on steroids or something lol. I'm at 53 and it's just purely off of punchcards and dailies, so you got something like 40-50 levels via Creative AFK...

And yea I'd forgotten about the Big Mouth one, those chests at Steel Farm are nasty since there aren't many spawning there.

Hunting wolves was Grim Fable's quest wasn't it? It's in your video too hah. Oh and I had them spawn in when I was sure the area was free of wolves prior, so yea it's not like Primal where you were guaranteed boars at the crops.

Anyway, I'm guessing you don't play on PS4 that much but I'd suggest rebinding your inputs so that you have a Switch Mode button and an Edit button. Holding to Edit is basically death.

And seeing Venom carry Carnage to triage is not something you see everyday, haha.

Thanks for understanding :)

Your leveling is on steroids or something lol. I'm at 53 and it's just purely off of punchcards and dailies, so you got something like 40-50 levels via Creative AFK...

And yea I'd forgotten about the Big Mouth one, those chests at Steel Farm are nasty since there aren't many spawning there.

Hunting wolves was Grim Fable's quest wasn't it? It's in your video too hah. Oh and I had them spawn in when I was sure the area was free of wolves prior, so yea it's not like Primal where you were guaranteed boars at the crops.

Anyway, I'm guessing you don't play on PS4 that much but I'd suggest rebinding your inputs so that you have a Switch Mode button and an Edit button. Holding to Edit is basically death.

And seeing Venom carry Carnage to triage is not something you see everyday, haha.

After seeing lootstations insane level for this season (last I saw he was about level 400). I said F it and just been grinding my character punch card's for hours. not healthy I know, but I'm not gonna be doing it for long.

It's basically king of the hill, or last man standing at that poi lol. everyone is fighting over those two chests, best thing atleast for me was either waiting for everyone to complete their challenged. Or wait about a week for everyone to sorta forget lol.

About the only time they ever spawn. Is when you aren't even looking for them, when you are they are funnily enough nowhere to be found hah! Lol

I actually just got back on my PS4. for almost a year and a half I didn't have any proper internet. so I've been playing on mobile, charging my ps4 controller and then pairing it with it. anyway you are probably right, I'll fix then when I get back on tomorrow.

Actually we both got equal amount of kills if not I had gotten more. my friend got outright beamed by the time he went inside the orchard market. so I was able to eliminate his buddy, then used that pin an enemy feature. just when he turned the corner, sprayed with him a green smg. my friend only got two, while I had gotten three. so more or less we both carried each other lol.

After seeing lootstations insane level for this season (last I saw he was about level 400). I said F it and just been grinding my character punch card's for hours. not healthy I know, but I'm not gonna be doing it for long.

It's basically king of the hill, or last man standing at that poi lol. everyone is fighting over those two chests, best thing atleast for me was either waiting for everyone to complete their challenged. Or wait about a week for everyone to sorta forget lol.

About the only time they ever spawn. Is when you aren't even looking for them, when you are they are funnily enough nowhere to be found hah! Lol

I actually just got back on my PS4. for almost a year and a half I didn't have any proper internet. so I've been playing on mobile, charging my ps4 controller and then pairing it with it. anyway you are probably right, I'll fix then when I get back on tomorrow.

Actually we both got equal amount of kills if not I had gotten more. my friend got outright beamed by the time he went inside the orchard market. so I was able to eliminate his buddy, then used that pin an enemy feature. just when he turned the corner, sprayed with him a green smg. my friend only got two, while I had gotten three. so more or less we both carried each other lol.
Someone should sue Lootstation for being a bad influence haha.

Yea when that quest first dropped there would always be someone going to Steel Farm, ugh. Thankfully I haven't gotten his quests in my dailies yet.

Yea I seem to remember sharks would spawn in from thin air too; I was sure the waters were clear some time ago and suddenly a shark is around to grief my fishing time.

Man that's rough, at least you paired a controller. Is there any noticeable input latency for you?

Lol dude, I meant Venom using the fireman's carry on Carnage (12:09 in your video), not the modern day version of "I carried my team to victory" XD

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
People with the right game sense for BR will not enter your trap lol. Then again, so many people play Fortnite and a good deal of them have no sense at all; randos who don't shield up despite me giving them shield potions is definitely my biggest pet peeve.

Anyway, I'm hoping to see some videos of your updated traps involving the symbiotes heh.

Lol, we say it all the time to eachother. Our two biggest advantages is that everyone rushes for kills (predictable) and we don't have to face opponents regularly (traps wouldn't work on same opponent twice).

Anyway, the big steel base trap is getting worked because everyone has those bounce grenades that tear right through metal. Our newest trap is to just build a bunch of crap around a turret and put a bait pile in front while my teammate is hidden (preferably in building 2 or 3 stories up) on the other side of the bait pile. I can usually hit people in the turret for more than 100hp and my teammate can finish them off while they're focusing on me.

We've been kicking around some trap ideas that work well with the symbiotes but haven't discovered one yet. We'll figure one out eventually though.

Or maybe we just wait a bit...

(Hoping that voice feature is a test to sample comms in their "open world survival" mode they're rumored to be launching)

Lol, we say it all the time to eachother. Our two biggest advantages is that everyone rushes for kills (predictable) and we don't have to face opponents regularly (traps wouldn't work on same opponent twice).

Anyway, the big steel base trap is getting worked because everyone has those bounce grenades that tear right through metal. Our newest trap is to just build a bunch of crap around a turret and put a bait pile in front while my teammate is hidden (preferably in building 2 or 3 stories up) on the other side of the bait pile. I can usually hit people in the turret for more than 100hp and my teammate can finish them off while they're focusing on me.

We've been kicking around some trap ideas that work well with the symbiotes but haven't discovered one yet. We'll figure one out eventually though.

Or maybe we just wait a bit...

(Hoping that voice feature is a test to sample comms in their "open world survival" mode they're rumored to be launching)

Ugh, the "rushes for kills" bloodlust is what a friend of mine has and I've chided him for it. It's funny when I spectate and call out sneaky stuff that turns out correct, like the one time where he thought the remaining duo were two individual players because one of them pretended to fire at the other. I warned him that it was most likely a ruse and it was as I said.

My motto in FNBR is simple: suspect everything and prepare for the worst.

Ah shit, I've been lazy to test it but I did suspect the symbiotes and shockwaves would demolish Armoured Walls regardless.

Still, it's cool to hear you two are working on new traps with the symbiotes. One of the inherently fun things about videogames is when we get to mull over them and have an idea succeed.

LOL don't overthink the voice effect, it's similar to how if you turned into a ghost last Halloween your voice would be distorted to sound ghoulish, it's a riot when your partner gets one-pumped, swears like a sailor and those utterances come out extra salty XD

But yea if you're piloting a mech you can probably keep repeating "AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!" and be endlessly entertaining or irritating.

One of the rare rando squad matches that was barrels of fun because we kept laying down supporting fire for each other and when one of us would go on the offense (usually me...) two others would quickly come along. Mad props to Ariana and Ivy, hehe.

I have my frustrations with the game, but I keep wondering why more people don't always carry fireflys with to mess with builders. It's hilarious and sometimes just setting their tryhard mega structures on fire is enough to kill them.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I have my frustrations with the game, but I keep wondering why more people don't always carry fireflys with to mess with builders. It's hilarious and sometimes just setting their tryhard mega structures on fire is enough to kill them.

Me and my partner carried these pretty consistently through the later half of Season 7. We're cooling on them a bit (still like them) because it feels very luck based when you get a kill, or do a lot of damage. Right now, with the symbiotes, our mentality is "If we do this right, we'll get kills."

During the first week those reinforced walls came out, we hit a guy for like 130 then he boxed up with reinforced walls all around him, but he left a big tree in the middle so we cooked him alive. The amount of audible laughter this game produces from grown men...

Hey fellow fortnite boils and ghouls!! Sorry about the long response! haven't posted in ages. Been busy doing the cube queen, fortnitemares, horde rush, leveling up in general. what's everyone's thoughts on this season's fortnitemares and gameplay? btw the cube queen has to be probably my top 4 legendary BP skins of chapter 2. number one being midas, cube queen second, kymera third, and menace being the forth.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
If anyone is interested in traps we got a new version cooked up. Our old steel trap base was constantly getting wrecked by higher level players who would use bounce grenades to either escape or attack us. This seems to be the counter for those types right now...

Salz01

Man, internet is going to crash on Dec 7th. You got chapter 3 and Warzone pacific releasing at the same time. I just hope Chapter 3 brings some substantial changes to Fortnite. Personally want more questing, upgrading weapons, environmental destruction. Isn’t this supposed to use the new Unreal Engine? Hope they bring ray tracing to console on this chapter.

downloaded patch but stuck at this:

dAHE8KQ.jpg

edit: nvm it's apparently from the final of season 8. never played that.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I haaaaaate all the weapons apart from the MK7 and SMG. Map is cool, but everything else surrounding it, especially Epic refusing to fix the rampant issue of parties ruining Imposters, is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

Love the new season so far. Great weapons. Feels easier to level up and challenges aren’t as stupid. The sliding mechanic is fun too. Can’t think of anything I don’t like except how much snow there is…. I know it’s Christmas time but cmon. Hope a chunk of it disappears after Christmas.

for those on pc… DLSS is gone. how do I get it back?

edit: nvm DLSS is bugged on dx11. still there on dx12….which is prone to constant crashing. yey. Get it fixed epic.

Last edited:

NickFire

Love the new season so far. Great weapons. Feels easier to level up and challenges aren’t as stupid. The sliding mechanic is fun too. Can’t think of anything I don’t like except how much snow there is…. I know it’s Christmas time but cmon. Hope a chunk of it disappears after Christmas.

for those on pc… DLSS is gone. how do I get it back?

edit: nvm DLSS is bugged on dx11. still there on dx12….which is prone to constant crashing. yey. Get it fixed epic.
I downloaded the update but haven't played yet. But even without seeing the new map, I think its very likely the snow will melt over time to change the map up. Similar to how the water receded previously I bet.

Kagey K

Banned
Got to admit that I'm super addicted to this now that there is a decent counter to the builders.

Got 4 wins today, when I usually only get 1 per day and farmed a bunch of vbucks from save the world.

Got to admit that I'm super addicted to this now that there is a decent counter to the builders.

Got 4 wins today, when I usually only get 1 per day and farmed a bunch of vbucks from save the world.

Same, doing best I've ever done. Long range, mid range combat is my forte. Enough in arsenal to keep box builders at bay. Haven't watched any Fortnite streams but I bet most of regular suspects are crying the game is broken. 😂😂

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Big shout out to the user who told me I could still farm vbucks out of save the world.

Started with 1750 farmed up to 2150, bought the battle pass and am back to 2225. Trying to get to 2950 and then I’ll buy the Marcus and Kait skin pack.

Last edited:

NickFire

Big shout out to the user who told me I could still farm vbucks out of save the world.

Started with 1750 farmed up to 2150, bought the battle pass and am back to 2225. Trying to get to 2950 and then I’ll buy the Marcus and Kait skin pack.
That could have been me. Regardless, glad to see someone else getting their continuing money's worth from StW.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Low skill players of Fortnite gather around, I have a gift for y'all!

You know how you'll have the best position (highest elevation, in next circle) in the game near the end, around 4 - 6 left, and the sweaty players just rift, launch pad, or swing up to you and edit - shotgun you?

Instead of "gitting gud", the top of your tower should have a pyramid on top with 4 low gates around it. So stand on top of pyramid, put 4 walls around you, and each wall should be edited so only 3 blue squares exist at the very bottom. If you still don't feel protected (no walls) just build 3 more floor+pyramids around you and put gates everywhere.

That way, when ***hole sweats jump on top of you they can't build for sh** and it turns into a 1 v 1 shotgun fight which you'll have a better chance at.

This works particularly well in duos if you both build separate towers, about 4 - 10 squares away from eachother, both of you fix the tops so sweats can't build, and call for help the moment you see them jumping on top of one of you. That way, it turns into a 1v1 shotgun fight while your teammate crushes the opponent with an AR.

Sweats never coordinate their attack so you always have a few seconds to 2 on 1 them! Merry Christmas everyone!

3ZIp.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom