• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken - Deep Dive: Magic Parkour Deepdive

The ignore user/thread feature is a blessing.

YcM40At.gif
It would be better if block worked two ways like reddit.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I need to get around to this one. I have seen the clip of the Dark Souls homage scene, which is amazing.
It’s good! I found it super funny and charming and like most shows from Kyoto animation, the animation is great.

Apparantly we're getting more footage later today/tommorow(depending on time zone) guys. Magic combat deep dive on the 3rd, exploration deep dive on the 10th.

0neAnd0nly

Why because it's not another crappy generic soulsborne game or another cinematic linear slow walking game?

I actually have fatigue from those too. So that won’t hurt my feelings.

It just looks incredibly vision-less and generic in its own way to me, personally. Like it’s several pieces of an idea that wants to try really hard, but doesn’t really hit the mark. That’s just IMO though. Don’t let my snark keep your hype down!

I actually have fatigue from those too. So that won’t hurt my feelings.

It just looks incredibly vision-less and generic in its own way to me, personally. Like it’s several pieces of an idea that wants to try really hard, but doesn’t really hit the mark. That’s just IMO though. Don’t let my snark keep your hype down!
Why is it generic or vision-less? Because it's open world?

How about being able to use over 100 spells and the way you can so fluidly traverse the open world with those spells? You don't see this kind of traversal and depth of combat in any other frontier open world game. If you can name one I would concede.

Last edited:
Top Bottom