• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula One Season 2022 | OT | Moving On From Abu Dhabi

Just tearing through S4 on Netflix, first season for me but phenomenal nevertheless.

Please excuse the basic question - when do the Netflix episodes typically drop after the race?
Netflix season comes always one week before the newest F1 season starts. So basically S5 which will document this year, will come out in March 2023.

RBXVqms.png

FunkMiller

Good for Max after the two disasters he’s had this year. Le Clerc choked, which doesn’t bode well for the championship.

Hamilton rather inevitably can’t handle a poor car after years and years of having the best one. He’s never been mentally good when faced with adversity. Always his weakness.

Last edited:

Saiyu

Ha, that's pretty blatant.

Hoping the merc upgrades bring them closer to understanding what's going on with their car. If only active suspension was re-allowed like they planned to....

Excited for tomorrow.
Been very surprised with Ferrari this season. They really turned it around somehow. Also think people are writing off Lewis Hamilton too soon.

DJ12

Excited for tomorrow.
Been very surprised with Ferrari this season. They really turned it around somehow. Also think people are writing off Lewis Hamilton too soon.
It's not surprise really, with the being rubbish for the last few years, that had built up 100% more wind tunnel time than Mercedes are allowed.

SkylineRKR

I'm happy Max won.

Its sad for LeClerc and Ferrari, but Red Bull had a few dropouts earlier this season as well. If i'm right, all races Max could finish so far, he won.

Last edited:

Business

Man this year's regs work if we had action here.

Superb race by Russell, this man is a force of nature and noobs thought Hamilton would give him no chance...

Lewis had the fastest times, went from p19 to finish at p6 with overheating issues.

Saying he “threw in the towel” is childish.
m7DF74Z.jpg

Last edited:
Saying he wanted to retire on lap 2? His team made the right call today and he had a good race. Go and argue with the wall
Ya, he was worried about the car after a collision.
It’s easy for you to sit at home and be an armchair coach,It’s an entirely different situation to be in an F1 car with the level of experience Hamilton has. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s knows a *bit* more about racing then YOU. lmfao

Last edited:

Business

It’s easy for you to sit at home and be an armchair coach,It’s an entirely different situation to be in an F1 car with the level of experience Hamilton has. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s knows a *bit* more about racing then YOU. lmfao
His job is to drive the car. To call the race or today even the season's strategy there's an army of guys with a lot more information and understanding than him at any moment.

Lewis had the fastest times, went from p19 to finish at p6 with overheating issues.

Saying he “threw in the towel” is childish.
m7DF74Z.jpg

That's assuming everyone else was pushing as hard as possible, which is obviously not the case for the two RedBulls, Russell and Leclerc before he retired.

cormack12

Gold Member
What are you on about you pillow?

We were chatting while the race was on. He came back on track in 19th on lap 3 or 4 was it? Went right on the radio and said he thinks they should save the car, basically retire it.

His race engineers said no chance, we think you can make eighth. He made fifth and would have had fourth if he didn't have a water leak.

So yeah at the time he was throwing the towel in, had the race engineers not told him to give his head a wobble.

Top Bottom