• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula One Season 2022 | OT | Moving On From Abu Dhabi

cormack12

Gold Member
Might be the PU but I don't think Russell is that much of a better driver to open up a gap like that on his team mate.

Although one of the corners looked achingly slow on HAMs camera

Fox Mulder

Might be the PU but I don't think Russell is that much of a better driver to open up a gap like that on his team mate.

Although one of the corners looked achingly slow on HAMs camera

All the Merc powered teams are looking horrible so far too, but yeah Russell got 4th. He’s putting that Williams shitbox experience to good use.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Looked awful for MSC that. Hopefully hospital discharge him quickly.

Russell also on mediums but I am surprised they are still in that 5-7th place quite secure (aside the weirdness of P1 for Hamilton today).

Perez doing well, hoping to see Max slap a statement down shortly though and get pole.

Airbus Jr

Banned
tln5TzO.jpg

Congrats checo

Anyway is mick schumacher fit to race?

Last edited:

Jorav

Anyway is mick schumacher fit to race?

Pretty sure Haas mentioned only one car will race tomorrow. Massive shunt but glad Mick is okay.

I hope Mclaren and Merc can pull it around mid season and start being competitive again. Happy for Leclerc having a competitive car and Bottas doing well.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Race and batle between leclerc and verstapen so intense that people forgot theres rocket attack near track a day before

Can someone just agree already...Latifi is such a shit driver, they are only keeping him fro his sponsors. The guys is always amongst the last people on the grid or crashes like Mazepin lvl but with more experience.

FunkMiller

Very pleased to see the cars are behaving more or less as intended. Loved how shocked Jenson Button was in the commentary about how close they could follow through the corners.

Tyres are going to get chewed through this year at a rate we haven't seen in decades.

FunkMiller

Jesus. I’ve never seen the Australian Grand Prix this busy before (Although it’s been a good few years since I was here last). Must be record attendance. More choppers in the sky than ever, and F1 fans crawling all over St Kilda. Can’t wait for tomorrow 👍

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Latifi and Stroll are both fucking useless.

Was so random the whole thing. Having watched that review now, I don't think Stroll was expecting the pass immediately after being let through. But it could have been avoided had Stroll checked his mirrors/duck necked before moving right. Or had Latifi not been impatient at turn 1 after the position switch (but if Latifi is on a slow lap anyway, why overtake instead of just hold)

Last edited:

Jorav

Alonso looked to be on a good lap until hydraulics failed him. Should be a good race tomorrow. Finally a race I can watch live during my the day lol

Chittagong

Gold Member
Just tearing through S4 on Netflix, first season for me but phenomenal nevertheless.

Please excuse the basic question - when do the Netflix episodes typically drop after the race?

Fox Mulder

Stay up to 2:00 am and to see a boring race and Max is out again. Mercedes getting another podium with their shitbox.

Donald Duck Sleeping GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom