• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 Season 2020 |OT| Drive to Survive 2 - who drinks champagne from a shoe?

Geez, the new season hasn't started yet and the left side of F1 is already at Mazepin's throat demanding action for posting the Instagram video of him groping a girl. Not that I condone his behavior in any way, of course. Haas will have a foockin' difficult next season with him.

The fact he posted it to his own Instagram is hilarious. He’s never thought the rules of decent society applied to him. His on and off track behaviour are always getting him into trouble.

I give him six months maximum. It sucks that F1 needs to rely on rich kids to keep the lower teams in business, but at least Stroll has talent and knows how to behave himself. Haas are asking for trouble by hiring this tool.

Airbus Jr

Banned
So Mazepin getting attacked for flirting with a girl on instagram?

Wonder what todays people gona do to driver like James Hunt who bang different girl every race back in his days

Last edited:

StonedRider

The fact he posted it to his own Instagram is hilarious. He’s never thought the rules of decent society applied to him. His on and off track behaviour are always getting him into trouble.

I give him six months maximum. It sucks that F1 needs to rely on rich kids to keep the lower teams in business, but at least Stroll has talent and knows how to behave himself. Haas are asking for trouble by hiring this tool.

Really, he's very unpleasant little shit. What happened is his and that girl's business, but the fact he shares it in social network tells a lot about him as a person.

edit:
So Mazepin getting attacked for flirting with a girl on instagram?

Wonder whar todays people gona do to driver like James Hunt who bang different girl every race back in his days

I don't think grabbing a girl tits is flirting. I didn't see the video, I'm not aware he knows this girl or not, but it's not the thing a responsible famous person would share with his subscribers. With friends maybe. Again, it's his and this girl's business, but this doesn't paint him in the best light.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I've read a funny thing today that Mazepin is the kind of spoiled rich kid people thought Stroll would be. But Stroll turned out okay and pretty humble about having a chance to be a part of F1.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Really, he's very unpleasant little shit. What happened is his and that girl's business, but the fact he shares it in social network tells a lot about him as a person.

edit:

I don't think grabbing a girl tits is flirting. I didn't see the video, I'm not aware he knows this girl or not, but it's not the thing a responsible famous person would share with his subscribers. With friends maybe. Again, it's his and this girl's business, but this doesn't paint him in the best light.

Read F1 forum on Era those people already starting their own which hunt on Mazepin

Even if the girl already clarified nothing harmful is done

EUlbzfI.jpg

As usual drama queen Era loves to ruin peoples lives

If im Mazepin my next Insta Story will be me giving middle finger emoji to the snowflake at Era

Last edited:

StonedRider

I've decided to read about it more. Looks like it was a prank and he knows the girl, so her honor did not suffer. But again, it's very unprofessional for him to share personal provocative shit like this in anticipation of his first season in F1

StonedRider

Read F1 forum on Era those people already starting their own which hunt on Mazepin

Even if the girl already clarified nothing harmful is done

EUlbzfI.jpg

As usual drama queen Era loves to ruin peoples lives

If im Mazepin my next Insta Story will be me giving middle finger emoji to the snowflake at Era

All this witch hunt is stupid.
But, he should think better before his next joke. He is a public person and have obligations to his employer.

And yes, I'm biased because I never liked him.

Airbus Jr

Banned
All this witch hunt is stupid.
But, he should think better before his next joke. He is a public person and have obligations to his employer.

And yes, I'm biased because I never liked him.

That or maybe people should stop rubbing their noses on other peoples lives and business

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Era already started another whitch hunt on Sergio Perez for his women kitchen joke

Y2nwirE.jpg

These crybabies as usual always love to make scene over anything

Last edited:

StonedRider

That or maybe people should stop rubbing their noses on other peoples lives and business

Nobody rubbed their nose on his live or business, it's him, who got out of his way to share his live and business with complete strangers. If it was leak from his private life shared with friends, I'd be the first to protect him. But everybody have rights to express their opinion about publicly available information. Post something in social network - be brave to face the consequences. I'd say the same about Hamilton BLM activism too.

Again, I repeat my stance here - I don't support witch hunts and never will; Era misogyny accusations are stupid, it was his friend and she liked it; I think it's very unprofessional of him and does damage to his employer, but otherwise it's not a big deal.

StonedRider

The fact his oligarch dad paid the big bucks and bought his seat shouldn't really make it that much of a surprise. Shit-head is a sound analysis though.

Not every rich kid is an asshole. Like you and xrnzaaas xrnzaaas wrote, young Stroll knows how to behave. Many pilots have rich dads who helped them in their career. But looks like Mazepin is an arrogant asshole on the track and beyond. He will mature and learn or will be forced to end his F1 career.

Despite my attitude towards him, he will be fun to watch next season - he's quite fast and will cause a lot of collisions. Also, I will closely watch evolution of his relationship with young Schumi. We'll witness a lot of drama in Haas next season.

Read some info about Russian pilots fathers and discovered Robert Schwartzman dad had died from Covid in April 2020. It's a surprise Robert had so strong debut season in F2 this year despite his personal tragedy. I hope he will win the championship in 2021 and continue racing in F1 some day, I like this guy a lot.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Nikita Mazepin flirt with a girl in Instagram : feck u get out from haas

James Hunt bang different girl in every different race : Ok

Last edited:

Who said he should get out from Haas? Maybe read the posts again?
No one is calling for his head in this thread, but simply stating that he is such a clown, it's only a matter of time before he does something dumb again.

Nothing to do with James Hunt. James Hunt would have had the foresight to not post dumb shit to his public social media account.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Max would absolutely do the same - do we want boring drones or drivers with a personality?

Airbus Jr

Banned
Who said he should get out from Haas? Maybe read the posts again?
No one is calling for his head in this thread, but simply stating that he is such a clown, it's only a matter of time before he does something dumb again.

Nothing to do with James Hunt. James Hunt would have had the foresight to not post dumb shit to his public social media account.

Look at F1 or Haas social media acount

People are already calling him out

Last edited:

StonedRider

You know, I'm not a hypocrite and grabbed my women by their tits a lot in my life, but it'd never come to my mind to share video of it with my friends, not to mention posting it on instagram publicly. And I'm not a public person, just random guy from the internet nobody knows about. Idk, young generation has some fetish about sharing everything with everybody, I'm too old for this shit.

And you're confusing this forum with era, nobody here calls for action. We just express our opinions about it here. Our opinions are different and it's great for a discussion forum.

Look at F1 or Haas social media acount

People are already calling him out

People do stupid things, also internet is full of angry SJWs eager for another prey. The world is imperfect.

Max would absolutely do the same - do we want boring drones or drivers with a personality?

Of course he would, but he's smart enough to know not to post video about it. At least, I hope so.
I already wrote I'll watch Mazepin with interest next year, but I hope his personality will show itself on the track, not in his personal instagram.

StonedRider

So what’s with the hate for this circuit other than the layout is shit?

We don't need more reasons, its layout is completely enough for the hate.
I still remember Alonso couldn't overtake Petrov in much faster car while driving behind him most of the race and lose championship to Vettel in 2010.

edit: the only memorable part of this track is exit from pitlane.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
the layout sucks but most of the hate probably comes from it being a long established shit final race of the season.

Interlagos is often way more entertaining and actually has weather too. Would make for a better final race, but that Middle East money matters more.

Doesn’t help that it’s an absolute shithole of a country.

Didn't think much of qualifying until the last minutes of Q3, where there were some nice results up front. Good to see Ver>Bot>Ham instead of the usual Ham>Bot>Ver lineup and Norris put in a great lap to get 4th, only a couple of tenths from pole and also beating Albon in the other Red Bull.

Fox Mulder

It was a boring shit race as expected, but the season was pretty crazy with new winners and unique tracks.

Redbull’s strong finish to the season will again lead to hype of challenging for a championship even though Mercedes stopped upgrading their car in October.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Russell eat Bottas like peanuts the other day and yesterday Hamilton strugle to catch Bottas

Im quite convinced if we have Russell to replace Bottas as Hamilton teammate hel give him some serious trouble

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Apparently Hamilton was still struggling health wise despite not having covid anymore in his system. But yeah, even when he was in full health Bottas managed to win some races on pure pace. I'm pretty sure it would've been happening more often with Russell as Hamilton's teammate.

StonedRider

Russell eat Bottas like peanuts the other day and yesterday Hamilton strugle to catch Bottas

Im quite convinced if we have Russell to replace Bottas as Hamilton teammate hel give him some serious trouble

Really, Bottas is so weak, Hamilton doesn't even have to make an lot of effort to win. That's why he doesn't make mistakes last years - he is racing below his capabilities and has a lot of speed reserve if it needed. All his praises about "fast Valttery who makes him sweat" is a lie.

Unfortunately, from a team perspective this is much better than two fast teammates who constantly fight each other and steal each other points.

I'll just leave this here.

YT is down for me now, but I saw this yesterday. The sound is beautiful, like a song!

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Apparently Hamilton was still struggling health wise despite not having covid anymore in his system. But yeah, even when he was in full health Bottas managed to win some races on pure pace. I'm pretty sure it would've been happening more often with Russell as Hamilton's teammate.

Verstappen just got his 10th win which is now more than Bottas has won at Mercedes in 4 years. Bottas was a safe number 2 to get points when they had to worry about FerrarI and people shit on him because he can’t keep up with one of the GOATs.

A river derchy - Zak Brown.

Tsunoda in for Kvyat was one of the worst kept secrets. It's gonna be sad to see Kvyat gone (again), but at least Tsunoda is a promising young driver and not another rich paydriver. ;)

Haha that video is great, English people always struggle so much speaking a foreign language, but Zak Brown is something else :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Can't wait to see Tsunoda in F1, he has been amazing in F2 this year, especially considering it's his rookie year. He's quick and I think he'll be up to speed with Gasly around mid-season.

I'm sad to see Danny K go too, he seems like a nice guy, down to earth and is definitely good enough to be in F1. He beat Danny Ric in 2015, which is no mean feat. It's just a shame he didn't really have the car the Seb had had at Red Bull. I hope he finds a good drive in another series. Of all the Russian drivers, he's definitely the best there's been. I have a soft spot for Petrov too, but Kvyat was there on pure talent.

J-Roderton

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Awesome, with so many drivers going away at least he'll be staying in F1. :)

It's going to be interesting how he performs compared to Max and obviously he'll have to shine straight away since it's a 1 year deal and he can easily get replaced by Albon or Tsunoda (or someone non-RB) for 2022.

Last edited:
Top Bottom