• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes - The Xbox One And PS4 Were The Last Console Generation

Bryank75

Banned
These guys don't have a clue, tech will march on and gaming will become more detailed and complicated. Far too complex to be streamed...

Only new console generations will be able to deliver the latest developments in raytracing, audio, detail and AI....
There will always be new barriers to break with console generations.

Tarkus98

This x100.

I just don't get it. Forbes articles being given the light of day on Gaf. If there is any way to devalue the forum, posting Forbes articles is the way to do it.

I love how people come in here guns blazing not knowing the standard of articles Forbes contributors put out when it comes to gaming. We live in a day and age where a google search can answer a lot of questions yet people refuse to use this tool.

America is a toilet led by a president that looks and acts like one.

I'm sure most American's can agree with me.
America is a toilet? Yeah I don’t believe many Americans will agree with you on that but hey it’s your opinion.

Fake

spongebob.jpg

America is a toilet? Yeah I don’t believe many Americans will agree with you on that but hey it’s your opinion.
You only need to look at what's been going on these last few years.

** EDIT **
Yeah wait a sec. I take back my comment about America being a toilet. Insensitive and most likely going to piss people off. I change my comment to 'America is a ball of cow dung' instead. Its funnier, not as in your face controversial and cow dung actually has some good uses. I mean you can cure eczema and gangrene with cow dung. Have a dry itchy skin rash on my left leg...

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Maybe, just maybe, Sony isn't stupid enough to do this?
This x100.

I just don't get it. Forbes articles being given the light of day on Gaf. If there is any way to devalue the forum, posting Forbes articles is the way to do it.

I love how people come in here guns blazing not knowing the standard of articles Forbes contributors put out when it comes to gaming. We live in a day and age where a google search can answer a lot of questions yet people refuse to use this tool.

America is a toilet led by a president that looks and acts like one.

I'm sure most American's can agree with me.

51% (the controlling share) of Forbes is owned by Whale Media (China).

Click clickity contributor clickbait away is their model.

Last edited:

Neofire

The Forbes heading should be changed to "This is the direction Microsoft wants the video game industry to go and we agree"

The Article is basically centered around discussions Microsoft has had and are doing. Almost no mention of what Nintendo is doing and the Switch is doing better then the Xbox one but console generation are going away? 👀 Yeah maybe for Microsoft.

You only need to look at what's been going on these last few years.

** EDIT **
Yeah wait a sec. I take back my comment about America being a toilet. Insensitive and most likely going to piss people off. I change my comment to 'America is a ball of cow dung' instead. Its funnier, not as in your face controversial and cow dung actually has some good uses. I mean you can cure eczema and gangrene with cow dung. Have a dry itchy skin rash on my left leg...

Tell us what's been going on here these last few years, please.

You've never been here, have you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom