• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For those of you who vehemently dislike a console or console manufacturer, why? (not looking for a fight, actually curious)

Zeroing

Banned
It’s not that I dislike one company, it’s just historically one company has been less thrustworthy than the others not only in gaming but on whatever they do. So any news, I am either, “ what they are up to” or “how can people defend that, that company just keep doing bad things for us consumers”

So yeah the same can be said to any tech company but Microsoft sure uses a lot of shady tactics that aren’t good for consumers.

between the big 3 they didn’t bring much positive things to the gaming industry. They just set bad trends for other companies to follow!

Esca

I have issues with them all atm but don't despise any of them.

Sony i understand and accept the price hike on first party titles but it doesn't mean i have to like it.
I don't like how they are treating their legacy and taking down older systems stores or the bare minimum for bc. Again i understand why, these things just aren't in reality popular and they rather put resources into other things that are. Also not a fan of them

Nintendo I'm getting sick of over the last couple of years. I own and like my wii u a lot so the switch is really disappointing me with most their output just being puts for awhile. I thought with them now having one single system to focus on their output would increased but that hasn't been the case. I understand why they are porting the games since most haven't played them but they should be supplementing them to their new release instead of just riding old nothing but ports almost.
Their online is a fucking joke and they have the balls to charge for it, fuck that

Microsoft really gives me no reason to buy their console and Gamepass isn't for me. I don't mind that it's pretty much a rental service but it cost to much for me to care about in that way. I rather just buy the few ms games I want on steam since they're aren't many in interested in. They run their franchises into the ground and instead of looking ahead and building for the future over the years and now are trying to remedy the stiff with just throw high chunks of cash and see how that's going to go. I just can't trust them atm because I feel like Gamepass is their hail Mary and if doesn't work out betterment this and next gen i think things are not going to be good going forward. I really hope it works for them because more competition is better for us all. I don't see myself fitting into ms's future they have planned atm.

They all have plenty of things I like but I just focused on the things that have negatives to me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
MS : moneyhatting, poor studio and IP development/management.
Sony : poor infrastructure design, waning interest in enhancing the consumer QOL experience as devices age.
Nintendo : zero desire to diversify their portfolio and appeal to other demographics, painfully insular management.

Yep plenty of ammo to go around for all 3 depending on the time.

MS - RROD, paywalling online gaming, microtransactions, that DRM stunt they allegedly wanted to do with the Xbox One, dropping all focus on games about halfway through the 360's lifespan in favor of third parties and the fucking Kinect, killed the spirit of Rare

Sony - PSN hack, also paywalled online gaming, killed PS2 BC in the PS3, YLOD, disc read errors on the PS2, shitty build quality on the early PS1 models (had to flip it upside down), DS4s having terrible drifting and early models having no battery life, "we can't put rumble in a wireless controller", $599 US DOLLARS, killing off creative studios for bigger and more profitable "cinematic" games, killing off the PS3 store and Thanos snapping 3 generations of games with it, shutting down the PSP store and turning that PSPGo into a paperweight, not supporting the Vita, Vita memory cards, PSP UMDs being generally awful and slow, Killzone bullshots

Nintendo - front loaded 72 pin connector on the NES that was prone to failure, "Don't use alcohol to clean your games so we can sell you cleaning kits instead", going with expensive cartridges or terrible small discs because "piracy", introducing gamers to the concept of a 'drought' between releases with the N64, the N64 controllers being entirely shitty from design to durability, putting a fucking handle on a purple console during the 'attitude era' of gaming, dropping core gamers like a sack of shit after grandma liked the Wii, making a non-HD console in an HD era, licensing endless shovelware on the Wii (DS too a bit), no free transfer of virtual console games from Wii to Wii U, friend codes, terrible online but still paywalled drip feeding and eventually killing off the virtual console, cheaping out on the internal memory on the Wii U necessitating the use of an external HDD, low res Wii U tablet screen, low res 3DS screen, Joycon drifting

edit: the "number" of grievances I have doesn't necessarily correlate to my opinion since some of these are way larger than others like the RROD, Disc Read Errors, and controller drift. Faulty hardware will always be my biggest issue.

Last edited:

cireza

Banned
I always disliked Sony's approach and how they entered the market. They expended the audience and it overall shifted what games were being made, and since I was super happy with games on 16 bits consoles, and the creative games on Saturn, seeing how almost everything that had success was realistic, I was feeling that video-games were disconnecting from me. But it would probably have happened anyway.

They were also awful with their communication strategies. I don't understand how you can support a company that gives the impression it takes you, the consumer, for an absolute fool.

So I only got a PS with the PS3, because 360 had two RROD so I was getting pretty annoyed with this shit. Came back to 360 in the end, before the One launched.

However, I did enjoy PSP and PS Vita a lot. And that's where I really got to dislike them. They basically said to all Vita buyers "Fuck you lol". Absolutely no respect for them. No support (they never understood how to support a handheld). The store, my god, this thing was full of bugs and problems for years. And now, they are basically shutting it down way too early. Fuck this so much.

In the end, I never had interest for their primary output (realistic, cinematic experiences... I want to play Shining Force IV, not these things) so I don't care if they succeed or fail. However, they really did take me for a fool with the Vita, and this sucks a lot.

Last edited:

GreyHorace

Well. I've hated a console and it's manufacturer for a variety of reasons during my time.

Microsoft: Owned both the OG XBOX and 360. Loved them. But the Xbone and it's Always-Online bullshit made me mad and I swore off the brand. I know Microsoft has since did and aboutface and has made strides to win back gamers (particularly with GamePass). But their exclusives don't really interest me.

Sony: Didn't want a PS3 because of how arrogant Sony was with their marketing. I bought a PS4 and enjoyed it, but Sony is really starting to piss me off with their censorship issues.

Nintendo: I appreciate the company can think out of the box when it comes to their hardware. But I don't like playing with underpowered consoles like the ones Nintendo usually makes.

PooBone

Stadia, because we all knew right out of the gate that they didn't take it seriously enough or really know what they were doing with regards to what customers actually want..

Hugare

MS started charging. And Sony and Nintendo followed suit. You should rage at them too.

MS never added always online. So nothing to be angry about.

MS hasnt focused on TV and Kinect since the early Xbox One days. And even then, the key feature was you could watch TV and play games at the same time with adjustable sound sliders It worked well. You should be angry at Sony for focusing a lot on TV. PS Vue streaming cable service, Powers TV show, endless TV/movie deals with video games, bought out anime sub channels. They ae trying to be a cable provider.

During the PS3 days they even released a PS branded TV and also sold PS branded living room furniture at Pottery Barn or whatever store that was to go with the TV.

MS doesn't have a lack of IPs. They've released tons of games. You might not like them but they are there. Sony's focus now is sequels.

Probably wont see a game like TLG or Mario on Xbox. And with Japan studios shut down, you wont see them on PS either. lol. Layden PR'ed his way on stage about Sony being a system for unique games and "it wasn't the point if it sold a million copies". Then they gassed the studio that made those very types of games.

GP is great. Whether it's profitable or not, nobody knows. And who cares. If you want to be a corporation supporter adding millions more profit to their billions of profit go ahead. But the key benefit is great games at a deal price. And if you like paying full price then be a corporate supporter. The Show 21 is even coming out for it. Too bad Sony wants to milk the same PS baseball gamers for full price (this time $70 or more), while a competitor is adding an option for GP which many of us got for $1. lol
Didnt post in here to have discussion with fanboys, dude

Just to express what I think

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Microsoft has been shit ever since I was a kid. On top of that, they are working with my government to spy on us. On top of that they have billions of dollars worth of military contracts, developing weapons and shit. On top of that they basically own our legislators. There are so many reasons to avoid Microsoft it's not even funny.

I grew up in a world where I was forced to use an Microsoft OS on every single desktop computer. Fuck them if they think I'm going to give them more money to play videogames I can play pretty much anywhere.

exactly GIF

I don't like Microsoft as a whole way before even Xbox being a thing.

Counterarguments:

MS - buying Obsidian, Bethesda, etc are bad but Sony buying Insomniac is good? Seems this gen Microsoft is actually trying to rectify their IP/studio issues
Sony - what poor infrastructure design? Also, Sony's put out 4 consoles and 3 of them blew out the competition, and the other one still came in 2nd. Seems whatever Sony's selling, people want.
Nintendo - Actually has the most diverse portfolio of the three platform holders and the most diverse demographics, unless by diversity you mean they lack big AAA games (which mostly appeal to the same demographic).
Response:

MS - Moneyhatting is a vice all of the platform holders have committed. MS simply has been the most egregious, paying for exclusivity in order to carve out a market presence (I forget the specific number but they sank $4 billion or so into the OG Xbox in order to set themselves up for 360. They then made it worse during the 360 era by extending the practice to DLC). On a personal level, it doesn't bother me any longer since I have the means to buy whatever devices I have to in order to play the games I want, but for consumers who can't, moneyhatting is a scourge. It also belies the more prominent issue I have: how poorly MS has historically managed its studios and IP catalog. Since their own games don't measure up to the competition, it makes paying for exclusivity appear more egregious.

Sony - Infrastructure may be the wrong word, but the synergy between the different arms of Sony has always been lacking (especially in comparison to MS). Just as an example, not being able to change your PSN ID for nearly a decade or my wishlist compiled on my PS5 not being present on the PS Store website, etc. It's largely little things, but they add up over time and are indicative of Sony's lack of cohesion designing their products and services.

Nintendo - They simply march to the beat of their own drum, for better or worse. They may have the most diverse portfolio among the first parties, but their platforms have always lagged when it comes to offering the fullest suite of games, which is largely what I'm alluding to. They don't have to make great FPS or narrative-driven SP games in-house, but their inability to court third parties and provide a comparably enjoyable environment for them is the issue. It's not something they've managed with any meaningful success since the GC days. I also think they get way more praise for certain games in their catalog than they should, but that's a separate argument oriented to how the industry treats Nintendo rather than an issue of their own making.

anaphase

Let's be real here. It's just a blood feud, X vs Y for a lot of people. It's been going on so long they don't even remember why themselves.

But they'll comment whatever the fuck they can think up about the 'enemy' and post it here.

It's a waste of time and energy to hate a corporation just cuz. I have all consoles(my switch got this orange screen of death thing I just found out about) and I enjoy playing any game on any console that piques my interest.

PSA: You can like one thing without hating the other. Or just like all things for that matter.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
My personality is intrinsically tied to my console of choice so i must hate whatever console i didnt choose.
My weak constitution and need to fit in has made me super tribal about that decision so im not even going to entertain the idea that rival console manufacturers could create a good console/game, im pretty boring in general so my main personality trait thats all over twitter and social media and even my whole bedroom are covered in [insert console] stuff and im willing to die for them because theres nothing else i care for or believe in.
Hating a console manufacturer is dumb as fuck and people need more things to care about.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Let's be real here. It's just a blood feud, X vs Y for a lot of people. It's been going on so long they don't even remember why themselves.

But they'll comment whatever the fuck they can think up about the 'enemy' and post it here.

It's a waste of time and energy to hate a corporation just cuz. I have all consoles(my switch got this orange screen of death thing I just found out about) and I enjoy playing any game on any console that piques my interest.

PSA: You can like one thing without hating the other. Or just like all things for that matter.
It transcends games in away right? Marvel vs dc, lord of the rings vs starwars. People make their hobby’s a major part of their identity, including the need to “defend it” at all costs

Microsoft has been shit ever since I was a kid. On top of that, they are working with my government to spy on us. On top of that they have billions of dollars worth of military contracts, developing weapons and shit. On top of that they basically own our legislators. There are so many reasons to avoid Microsoft it's not even funny.

I grew up in a world where I was forced to use an Microsoft OS on every single desktop computer. Fuck them if they think I'm going to give them more money to play videogames I can play pretty much anywhere.

And on top of that Reality Czar Reality Czar uses Google on his Android phone that harvest his personal data

anaphase

It transcends games in away right? Marvel vs dc, lord of the rings vs starwars. People make their hobby’s a major part of their identity, including the need to “defend it” at all costs
Absolutely, i'd be interested about the psychological drive behind it. You're doing yourself a disservice if you're staying away from one thing because you like the other.

It reminds me of the old el paso cheese commercial.

why-not-both.jpg

The piracy on the first Playstation ruined my uncle business.
And some years later, the US of A army killed him and some other members of my family and we, who survived, had to flee to another country.

So I strongly dislike the Playstation brand and the United States of America.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
The piracy on the first Playstation ruined my uncle business.
And some years later, the US of A army killed him and some other members of my family and we, who survived, had to fled to another country.

So I strongly dislike the Playstation brand and the United States of America.
Im sorry for your loss.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Absolutely, i'd be interested about the psychological drive behind it. You're doing yourself a disservice if you're staying away from one thing because you like the other.

It reminds me of the old el paso cheese commercial.

why-not-both.jpg
People gave up on religion and they need something else to give their lives meaning. They search for meaning by joining a tribe and battling the other tribes.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Response:

Nintendo - They simply march to the beat of their own drum, for better or worse. They may have the most diverse portfolio among the first parties, but their platforms have always lagged when it comes to offering the fullest suite of games, which is largely what I'm alluding to. They don't have to make great FPS or narrative-driven SP games in-house, but their inability to court third parties and provide a comparably enjoyable environment for them is the issue. It's not something they've managed with any meaningful success since the GC days. I also think they get way more praise for certain games in their catalog than they should, but that's a separate argument oriented to how the industry treats Nintendo rather than an issue of their own making.
Third party support will never be strong on Nintendo systems as long as they focus on last gen tech and keep the image up as family friendly Mario. When they dominated during NES and SNES, their key competitor was Sega who was half broke. I don't think anyone knew how bad Sega was in terms of money as everyone just saw them as big rivals. In fact, I bet most people thought Sega had more money due to being everywhere including the arcade.

But back then, games were primitive, had arcade roots, and everything looked cartoony unless it was a gritty PC game or the early stages of FMW on CD. So everyone was in the same boat.

When games became more complex and realistic, gamers bailed for PS and PC CD. And then add Xbox when they came. And it's been like that ever since as Nintendo sticks to its roots.

When they released GC which was more powerful than PS2, but not as Xbox (but still GC was up there) they dumb it down with a purple box and no DVD option.

The last time they had tons of third party support of the latest games from all the key third party makers was SNES. Since then, they've trended to kiddie versions, crappy downports or dumbed down games like Madden 09 All Play. When EA (probably the biggest spammer of ports and annual rehashes ever for quick money) doesn't even bother with cheap ports anymore, you know you got a third party issue. EA even made games on NGage.

Last edited:

anaphase

People gave up on religion and they need something else to give their lives meaning. They search for meaning by joining a tribe and battling the other tribes.
I think you're on to something. I think a lot of people are really just bored and need something to fill the hole.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I like games in general. Not a fan of console walled gardens of any kind but I would say that NINTENDO since the N64 days is the worst of the bunch by far.

Crap HW, expensive software, terrible online you name it. They have the overworked salary man crowd at japan that's their bread and butter for handhelds . For a western gamer though? Thanks but no thanks.

They were great with the SNES though. And the wii was innovative as hell.

fart town usa

Gold Member
As much as I enjoy various Nintendo consoles (I effing love the Wii U), I haven't been a huge fan of them as a whole since the N64 days, and that was only because gaming was more insular then. As soon as I got a PSX I realized what I had been missing out on. There's nothing more annoying than a successful console manufacturer that seemingly goes out of their way to accomplish the bare minimum. Also, how they pulled various games from the WiiU eShop because the games were ported to Switch. Shutting down the Miiverse, they could have at least kept it around in an archival way, view it but not interact with it. Now that I'm thinking about it, yea, Nintendo just kind of blows.

I really disliked XBOX during the 360 days, but now they seem to be the best one in the industry in terms of doing things that their fan base wants. They just came off as super egotistical but the main thing for me was the RROD. For me it was, "yea you've got some great games but your system is a flaming piece of trash..." It was eventually addressed but the failure rate was absurd. It seemed to affect everyone for a few years there.

I'm middle of the road with Sony these days, not invested enough to get upset, but I'm not invested because they don't really speak to my interests anymore. Just meh for me.

Dream-Knife

Banned
I was actually pretty happy with them all. Nintendo's hubris turned me off over the past few years.

However, Sony's "Cities can rebuild Zach" comment made me swear off buying another Sony product. I did keep my GOT preorder though (got bored with the game halfway through. Should have just canceled it).

Sucks as I love Sony's audio products, but I can't support that garbage. I was interested in a PS5 early last year, but even without that comment I still wouldn't pick one up now. Seems like a waste.

That being said I hate fanboys for any product.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

My biggest issue with consoles is the fact they're closed ecosystems.
I like having control over my stuff, especially with how proeminent digital is nowadays. That CMOS battery controversy from a while back or the PS3Vita stores closing down are just small examples of how having a single company in control of every single aspect of a platform can be detrimental.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I pretend to dislike Sony to troll the fanatics on here.
Lol seriously. I don’t particularly care who “wins” the console generation. I’ll go to whichever platform has games I want to play.

But fanboys are the worst part of anything, and it’s so satisfying to see them lose.

AJUMP23

I don't vehemently dislike Stadia, but I think it is the worst thing for gaming. I want to be able to play games offline and on my own. I don't want to worry about not being able to play a game due to my internet connection. Always online consoles are a bad idea IMO.

Schmick

I have a family and as much as I would like to own every console I cannot justify the purchasing all of them. So right now I have a Xbox and PC. But play games via PSN for PC. I love Gamepass and PSN. I'm a big advocate for a Sony's Gamepass alternative with day one releases of first party games (phat chance of that happening, but one can dream). I just want to play games that's all. But...

I can't stand the fanboys. I can't stand the blind love for a company that is always one sided. And I can't stand the instant negativity that manages to find it's way into a positive news story for no other reason than it's on the 'opposing' machine. Life is too short to be worrying about a piece of plastic not to mention the conspiracies that appear and opinions given as fact. So you don't like a game.... doesn't mean the rest of the gaming population agrees with you. I find it particularly ironic that members of NeoGaf can't seem to have a sensible conversation about games when they have joined a Computer Games centric forum. You are not a Gamer you are a irritant. All companies are guilty of something. Not a single company are squeaky clean so stop being an irritant and play fucking games and play games because you like the look of the game. There are plenty of developers who put there heart and soul into a game only to have it criticise simply because of the machine it's on. Everyone should be like The Last Gamer (YouTube).

itsArtie

I personally never passionately disliked any gaming system but at this moment I wouldn't buy Switch even if it was $30. I was never into those small handheld consoles with weak graphics and $60+ games. I was never into Mario anyways, if I do get an itch for Zelda one day, I'll play it on PC through an emulator.

Renozokii

Fuck Microsoft. They are the epitome of everything that sucks about capitalism.

They got to where they are because of a literal monopoly. Even though it’s no longer a monopoly, windows will continue to dominate as for most businesses, schools, and casual pc users there is no realistic replacement. Their legacy and past innovations carry them forward.

They brute forced their way into the industry. Lucked the fuck out partnering with bungie and epic on halo and gears. They never internally created any classics. No game created by a Microsoft owned studio while owned by Microsoft is a classic. Not a single one.

During the 360 era they had the best possible situation to show the gaming world what they really were. They launched a year prior and a hundred dollars cheaper than their biggest competitor. Too bad their console was a defective piece of shit a fourth of the time, and they didn’t reinvest a single penny they made to building up their own studios. So they miraculously still lost.

With the one they wanted to create a console that would not work without internet at a time (shit even now, maybe worse with data caps) where internet is still considered a pure luxury in most of the world. Even if you have ample access, should xfinity go down for a couple weeks what are you going to do? Ask for some credit? They forced an accessory consumers already made clear they don’t give a fuck about on to their own fans that wanted to support them. People like to blame dom for this stuff but he didn’t make all these decisions alone, even Phil was a higher up at the time, and I saw no disagreement or fractured opinions amongst xbox staff about it. They all backed it fully till it died, than they forgot it existed,

They are creatively bankrupt. Their biggest games last gen ended in 4s and 5s and even a 7. The few exceptions were third party contracts.

How the fuck is 343i still allowed to work on halo? They had one job, make a good halo. They have been given hundreds of millions, all the staff they could ever need, help from other Xbox internal studios, as many delays as they need, and their newest halo still gets laughed out of releasing. Why the fuck is gears of war still a thing? The franchise peaked at 3, some would say 2. Judgement, 4, 5 the tactics shit the mobile shit.... Gears of war was only ever good because of epics prowess of making fun competitive shooters. The world, the enemy designs, the weapons are all the literal definition of generic. Why make a big and talented studio and let them waste away making gears of war? It obviously doesn’t sell consoles any more. It barely sells itself. Let it die. The franchise is about comically big dudes stomping and shooting at things and shooting a gun with a chainsaw stuck to it. You don’t need to keep going with them.

Then spending over 10 billion dollars to regain relevance for this next generation and seemingly still falling it flat. We’ll see how gamepass plays out but people are seriously over estimating Microsoft generosity. All those little “loopholes” and “tricks” and all the deals that really are borderline giveaways will come to an end eventually. You’ll be paying the full 180 a year and crossing your fingers hoping MS signs something good so you can justify your renewal.

Xbox backed by literally anyone else would be shuttered because they are a failure in every imaginable way. Microsoft’s continued support of the division would confuse me if I were an investor. Phil is an overrated hack. His biggest accomplishments stem purely from Microsoft’s stature as a software and cloud company, and by all their money. His decision making and leadership are ass. When contained on a reasonable budget he flopped as hard as Don mattick.

Last edited:

twerkouting

Banned
"Vehemently" is a strong word but I'm not a fan of the Xbox brand and the image or subculture they try to cater to or cultivate. I immediately think "Mountain Dew, Doritos, FPS, fps, flame print buttondowns, four loko, 420, etc." anytime I see anything associated with it and none of that is my scene.

Not a fan of how they try to be the media hub of the living room or how that's how they present themselves first and foremost.

Also all the aforementioned societal discord they sew with their business practices too but what the bananas does me not buying their Xbox brand products even really do; he asked typing on a PC running 10.

Last edited:

SSfox

MS: They just aren't giving me any reason to care about Xbox since mid Xbox 360 era.

PS: It's 2021 and there's still people that think Sony killed Sega
1466366195-risitas7.png

i don't hate either. i'll buy whatever one makes sense to me. and for me that has been:

PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
XSX

I was ready to buy an XB1 in 2013 but we all know how that went. Ultimately i feel it was the right decision getting a PS4. It's still early to really say about PS5 but this is the first time in 25 years that i haven't been excited about a Playstation console. the only reason i want one is because i was stupid enough to sell my PS4 and it would be even more stupid to buy one again when all i want to play is a couple games (Persona 5/Bloodborne). i'll just wait for the PS5 Slim and pick it up. as for exclusive PS5 games the only ones that interest me are Demons Souls ( a remake of a 11 year old game...........) and Horizon Forbidden West.

i'm not loyal to a multi billion $ company. i'll join whatever platform has the games i wanna play or has the best value. fanboyism is pathetic and immature. but yeah good luck getting a fair balanced view from this forum which is heavily Sony biased.

Last edited:

nerdface

Banned
waggle was a stupid gimmick... i love both the gamecube/switch, but hated the wii/wiiu

i didn't really hate any other console that i can think of...just, nintendo cheaped out on that hardware, and we were supposed to wave our arms around like idiots...at least gyros are as good for aiming as they are for eating

reinking

Gold Member
I play all, I do have a slight distrust of Sony.. but when a new uncharted game comes out I get over that distrust and just buy one.
Something funny. My granddaughter, every time she hears the "Playstation" at the end of their ads she believes it is saying "trust issues." I can't convince her otherwise. Maybe she is on to something? :)

As for OP. I have owned most every console and handheld that has ever existed at some point in time. I do have favorites but I am no brand loyalist and like each console for what it offers. My last three games I have completed went from PS5 to Switch and now on Xbox Series X. However, I do seem to dislike the Xbox fanboys more so than Sony fanboys so I find myself defending Sony more than Xbox. At least over the last few years. I will admit it is my own bias but I find the Xbox/Xbox fanboy constant misinformation off putting and frankly think they act like bullies anytime they do get a "win." On the flipside of that when they are not "winning" they tend to have a persecution complex. I am not talking about fans of Xbox. I am one myself. I am talking about the people that are consistently spreading FUD.

Iced Arcade

I prefer XBOX over PS but I don't dislike (like all 3 of them). Actually, find it hilarious when little peckerheads "dislike" the competition of their favorite toy.

I'll probably always love Nintendo deep down in my soul. and I don't even own a switch and hated the route they went after the Gamecube.

Last edited:
Top Bottom