• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For the first time ever, I am actually considering buying an Xbox over Playstation 5

NinjaBoiX

I’m really edging towards an Xbox next gen too, just seems like a much more solid choice.

- you can basically play ALL Xbox games on it, usually with benefits, this is a huge thing to me
- based on the X1, and the chimney design of the Series X, I have a lot of faith that it will be a solid, quiet piece of hardware
- and it’s more powerful

I’m just far less convinced by Sony right now, despite having the better first party games.

The mere fact that GAF can have a thread developing like this at this point in time tells me that MS has managed to change some minds around here. Interesting. In Jan/Feb '20, the general sentiments were very different from this. I expect a shift of market shares at this point, just wondering how big of a shift it'll be.

Whitecrow

Banned
Pretty much all of your points are paper thin

1. Yes its big, but I can't imagine this being a dealbreaker unless you were already on the fence, so not sure why you put it here.
2. Don't know why this is really that much of an issue to you, but i dont play JRPGs so what do i know...
3. They arent really pushing an agenda. If having gay people in a video game is pushing an agenda idk what to tell you
4. Nobody knows the ingame difference, and the on paper spec sheets already show a near negligible difference. If anything, with faster loading and more controller and audio features on PS5, it could actually be the better place to play multiplats
5. Miles Morales and Horizon 2 both have free next gen upgrades, so not sure where you're getting the idea that they dont allow free upgrades. The spiderman thing is due to it being a complete remaster, which of course they charge for like every other remaster in the last gen
6. PSNow has more games than Game Pass and it already has streaming built in (like xbox xCloud). This is literally a nobrainer for your use case.

Yeah, this.
Those little details made him finally decide. Seems like he was steering to XSX from the start.

Honestly, the fact that Sony is unable to burn money like MS and have to rely on publishers for game pricing is taking a toll on potential sales.
Not responding to gamepass, and also increasing prices, is messed up.

Aidah

Personally, since I do have a PC, there is no way I'd consider an Xbox before a PS5, it doesn't make much sense, a different room or not. And I'm not even that hot on Sony.

I agree with 2, 3 and 5.
I will wait one year+ to decide, the platform with more games that i like, i will buy. Easy as that.

I play games, not consoles. You eat the food, not the plate.

This next gen seens rushed so far... There's tons of game on my backlog to play, games to buy and discover, so I don't give a fu** about ps5 or xsx right now.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
lol are you serious ?That is not how it works.

Lets take a simple example. a =1 and b =0.5 the difference is only 0.5 but a is 2x more than b or 100% more. Now if a = 10 and b = 8. The difference is 2 which is obviously more than 0.5 but a is only 0.25x more than b or 25% more. The difference between next gen console is even less than half of what it is compared to current gen.

Looking at the tflops the PS5 (10.2 tflops) is 18% less powerfull than the Xbox One. But relatively this is the smalles power difference ever between a PS and Xbox console. The PS4 was on paper 40% more powerful than the original Xbox One for instance.

Furthermore, this difference in power is based on just this calculation: CUs x shaders per CU x clock speed x instructions per clock. Mark Cerny chose to build a CPU with a higher clock speed and less compute units for a reason: because he believed he could build a better performing system with less CUs (because the more CUs you have, the more difficult it gets to keep them all 100% utilized) and higher clockspeeds (because all components in a GPU benefit from a high clock speed)ю

Here's how Mark Cerny explained it:

"In general I like running the GPU at a higher frequency. Let me show you why.

Here's two possible configurations for a GPU roughly of the level of the PlayStation 4 Pro. This is a thought experiment don't take these configurations too seriously.
If you just calculate teraflops you get the same number, but actually the performance is noticeably different because teraflops is defined as the computational capability of the vector ALU. That's just one part of the GPU there are a lot of other units and those other units all run faster when the GPU frequency is higher at 33% higher frequency rasterization goes 33% faster processing the command buffer goes that much faster the 2 and other caches have that much higher bandwidth and so on.

About the only downside is that system memory is 33% further away in terms of cycles. But the large number of benefits more than counterbalanced that.
Also it's easier to fully use 36CUs in parallel than it is to fully use 48CUs when triangles are small it's much harder to fill although CUs with useful work.
So there's a lot to be said for faster assuming you can handle the resulting power and heat issues which frankly we haven't always done the best job."

His words lead me to believe that in real life the difference between PS5 and Xbox Series X will be even less than the already (relatively) small 18% difference in tflops. The Xbox Seriex is built for brute power, the PS5 is built for speed and optimization.

Last edited:

NEbeast

This is coming from someone who has an amazing PC build with a 2080ti Card too.

One might think you already have an Xbox in your PC anyway since all games will be on both systems day one.

But I am just finding the Xbox is making more sense to me to be under the 60 inch TV since my gaming setup is not close to the living room.

Without Bethesda, I would never actually thought of the Xbox due to its lack of first-party games. The PS5 made more sense ( and still logically makes more sense )

But few things are actually getting off-putting to me with the PlayStation 5 I am really not sure anymore if I should be buying the Playstation day 1 at least ( mind you I have 2 PS5 and 2 XSX preorders just in case one got canned )

1- PS5 Design. like wtf its really huge and ugly. I need a new table just for this stupid thing.
2- Sony Censorship in Japanese games. I feel like I am going back to the ice age with this. like, might as well dress all the girls like nuns or hijab clothes and call it a day how is that? Not against any religion but don't censor my games the way the Devs wanted their vision in the game.
3- Naughty Dog pushing agenda in their games. Normally I do not like any of the sides. to me being in the middle is and always is the right thing to do. but they are pushing too extreme to one side its making me sick. and while I normally don't care, Sony is being silent on this is making me angry about it too.
4- by default its weaker system. God knows how much it will be weaker in terms of actual games is yet to be seen.
5- Sony stands against the upgrades to games you already own. You want me to buy an 80$ game to get updated graphics for a game I already own? how is that fair or even common sense when both Xbox and especially PC friggin free?
6- No game pass option. while this is a gray area for me and usually I do buy the games I want, There are many games I actually want to try and play but I can't justify paying 100$ Canadian to play them. this is where the game pass makes sense to me. Those games I will play now and then but I do not care to buy them.

There is also the fact Sony is also at one point are starting to release their games on PC. sure not all of them and not the same year or day one. but I feel like they are coming. I did not add this as a point because nothing is confirmed.

All these points makes me wonder if I really should grab a PS5 for the 2 or 3 exclusive games they release per year ( 4 if we are lucky )

I still think the PS5 is a must. but Fuck Sony needs to act right and fast.

1- Its subjective, but I'd rather take the ps5 over the fridge.
2- Surely this is down to Japanese laws?
3- A trans woman really makes you this in-secure? You have the problem, not the game.
4- very little.
5- Spiderman isnt just a game running higher framrs/resolution on the xbox with BC. It's a remaster.
6- fair point. Gamepass is a good deal.

Your last point about PC makes absolutely no sense. Xbox are on PC day one, how is that bad for ps5 then? You have a PC, with a card better than the SX, why would you buy a SX? Play them on PC.

Kumomeme

The mere fact that GAF can have a thread developing like this at this point in time tells me that MS has managed to change some minds around here. Interesting. In Jan/Feb '20, the general sentiments were very different from this. I expect a shift of market shares at this point, just wondering how big of a shift it'll be.
more like sony itself also made some questioning decision.

betrayal

Banned
I have an Xbox One X and have never used it since everything has been released for the PC without exception. It would be the same for the Series X but for people with a solid mid-range or even better PC there is really no reason to buy a Series X/S. The GamePass on PC is absolutely phenomenal and offers the best value of all subscription models (Ubisoft, EA Play, ...).

So if you don't have a PC, I can understand why people tend to go for the Xbox rather than the PS5. The sheer amount of games you get with the GamePass alone is probably the strongest argument. I think that Sony will have the better (exclusive) games again, but that's an advantage that takes a year or more to really be noticeable.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Sony met my price point, I'm already in their digital ecospace so it was an easy maintain for me. I dislike the design of the box and their campaign is pissing me off. I accept the convenience and price point have landed me with the weaker box on paper, but remains to be seen how much difference there is. Starfield being a missout is annoying now as well.

Xbox turned heads no doubt, and I'll probably revisit in the next couple of years. I buy digital and gameshare so cost is still value for me. I can;t even get round to the games I want to play so am fine not having game pass lol.

Last edited:

rubenburgt

If I were to buy a new gen console as well, then I too would choose the Xbox over the PlayStation.

PlayStation had a nasty habit of censoring their games on the PS4 and I just despise censorship. I don't want to deal with that on the PS5 as well.

(But I'm not planning to buy a new gen console and I rather stick with my pc and Switch.)

Ozzie666

Bethesda and game pass pushed me over the edge to pre-order a Seriex X, to go a long side a PS5. I wouldn't forgo A ps5 for xbox, but this is the first xbox console I am getting at launch since the xb360. Admittedly I did own a One X briefly, it was a beautiful machine.

Still not sure if the Series X will be the place to be for 3rd party or not, but will see!

Wait you think there are "microscopic power difference visually" between the One X and PS4 Pro? I guess you don't have a 4K TV and/or haven't actually seen any comparisons.

How haven't you seen how the XSX is more powerful than the PS5? The specs are out for both. The XSX has a stronger GPU, more RAM bandwidth, more hardware for ray tracing, etc etc. The PS5 has a faster SSD and some people claim it has "significantly faster I/O" everywhere else based on nothing other than the fact that Sony say they made modifications. Sony also said their Geometry Engine was incredible though, and it turns out MS has the same one cause it's just an AMD thing lol. Same with Tempest - it's just 3D audio like the XB1 even has.

I actually have a 4K OLED TV and play both systems regularly and yes, the One X do look better admittedly, but usually not by much considering the power discrepancy I feel. I have quite a few of the same games on each console and while the X usually does win with multiplatform games, the first party I think aren’t normally near as significant. Something like TLOU2, Spider-Man or GOW compared to Gears 5 or Quantum Break look very comparable to me in most cases with the X having a slight edge at times.

I know the XSX specifications are better, but I just don’t think the games on XSX are going to truly outshine the PS5 as significantly as many people think. I feel that it’s going to essentially come down to developer’s actual talent over raw horsepower mostly. Basically, I doubt most developers will actually develop games to truly show the genuine capabilities of BOTH next generation systems. That’s why I think they will look similar with XSX looking a little better. I could be totally wrong though.

Also, having a lot, if not all games on Gamepass kind of makes me wonder how much budget and effort are they really going to invest into these games so they can look their best as well.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
Having a lot, if not all games on Gamepass kind of make me wonder how much budget are they really going to invest into these games so they can look their best as well.
Having them on game pass means they're going to get the chequebook thrown at them, because Game Pass is Microsoft's gaming future. It's what they're doing, and it's what they're going to use to try and "own" the market. They are throwing the kitchen sink at it. They are on record saying they want at least 1 AAA game a quarter releasing directly to game pass, and with 23 studios now they can absolutely do that while giving each one 3+ years to be made. If they hit something like 50 million subscriptions they'll have revenue coming out of their ears for those devs to make AAA games forever.

Games don't have to outshine the PS5 versions hugely graphically, but something as simple as almost constant 60fps vs fluctuating 50-60fps is a *massive* difference. Native 4K vs 1800p is very noticeable too, no matter what checkerboard fans want to say.

Roufianos

No doubt MS have the better PR, a pro-consumer attitude and seemingly the better box.

Sony, despite coming across as massive cunts of late, have the games though and that's the most important factor for me. If I were to get an XSX instead of a PS5 then I'd be missing out on Spiderman, R&C and Demon's Souls over the next few months and 3 games is a pretty hefty amount considering how barren launch years can be.

I'll probably get both anyway, problem solved. Most likely I'll use XSX for my 3rd party purchases to show MS some support and I'm assuming games will run better.

Last edited:

Dogman

True I haven't really looked into PSNow (simply not interested). Is there an all-in price for it? Cannot seem to find one. Does the combination of PS Plus and PS Now cost more than Game Pass?
If you do the 3 year gold into Ultimate thing, game pass is cheaper. Not sure how much longer this will be available for. If your doing it regularly, Ps+ with PSNow will be $120 a year while Game Pass Ultimate will be $180 a year

BlackTron

There is no way I will make a decision like this before both have been out for some time. I can't see the future and neither can anyone else. It helps that there is such a massive amount of current gen content, and most new games are cross-gen anyway...

But then I have literally never bought an XB or PS at launch. There needs to be some megaton launch game I am dying for at all costs....they make waiting easy for me.

Fucking love it microsoft is going all in with the next gen
Its good for us gamers in the end and bad for fan boys who would go to hell and back to justify their choice of plastic box.
Even if doom 3 or elder scrolls release on ps5 but if they are day 1 on gamepass that means u have to pay 140 dollars for just those 2 games
U can get 3 years of gold and convert it into ultimate and be set for gaming for the next 3 years of games with 100 dollars

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
If you do the 3 year gold into Ultimate thing, game pass is cheaper. Not sure how much longer this will be available for. If your doing it regularly, Ps+ with PSNow will be $120 a year while Game Pass Ultimate will be $180 a year

OK so ignoring the discounts (which aren't guaranteed forever) PS+ with PSNow is cheaper. I suppose if Sony came out and said "PS Now is included in your PS+ subscription at no extra cost" that would be massive but I doubt they'll do it. Would be a massive finger to Xbox though. Then again, Game Pass seems to get brand new first party Xbox titles day one whereas PS Now seems to be more like Netflix without the Netflix exclusives or rather they're behind a paywall.

Neo_game

Looking at the tflops the PS5 (10.2 tflops) is 18% less powerfull than the Xbox One. But relatively this is the smalles power difference ever between a PS and Xbox console. The PS4 was on paper 40% more powerful than the original Xbox One for instance.

Furthermore, this difference in power is based on just this calculation: CUs x shaders per CU x clock speed x instructions per clock. Mark Cerny chose to build a CPU with a higher clock speed and less compute units for a reason: because he believed he could build a better performing system with less CUs (because the more CUs you have, the more difficult it gets to keep them all 100% utilized) and higher clockspeeds (because all components in a GPU benefit from a high clock speed)ю

Here's how Mark Cerny explained it:

His words lead me to believe that in real life the difference between PS5 and Xbox Series X will be even less than the already (relatively) small 18% difference in tflops. The Xbox Seriex is built for brute power, the PS5 is built for speed and optimization.

Yes I also think so. If the PS5 gpu works as they say, 2.23ghz is always available and in worst case it drops to only few %

anaphase

Yes I also think so. If the PS5 gpu works as they say, 2.23ghz is always available and in worst case it drops to only few %

Can't take Cerny's word for it, what's he supposed to say about his product? Oh shit we fucked up?

We have to wait for DF analysis.

Either way, lets say PS5 can't hold 10.2, and it's loud as shit etc etc; short of the thing not working at all is that really gonna dissuade you from buying one?

I know it wouldn't for me. I'm 100% picking one up next year.

reptilex

Banned
This is coming from someone who has an amazing PC build with a 2080ti Card too.

One might think you already have an Xbox in your PC anyway since all games will be on both systems day one.

But I am just finding the Xbox is making more sense to me to be under the 60 inch TV since my gaming setup is not close to the living room.

Without Bethesda, I would never actually thought of the Xbox due to its lack of first-party games. The PS5 made more sense ( and still logically makes more sense )

But few things are actually getting off-putting to me with the PlayStation 5 I am really not sure anymore if I should be buying the Playstation day 1 at least ( mind you I have 2 PS5 and 2 XSX preorders just in case one got canned )

1- PS5 Design. like wtf its really huge and ugly. I need a new table just for this stupid thing.
2- Sony Censorship in Japanese games. I feel like I am going back to the ice age with this. like, might as well dress all the girls like nuns or hijab clothes and call it a day how is that? Not against any religion but don't censor my games the way the Devs wanted their vision in the game.
3- Naughty Dog pushing agenda in their games. Normally I do not like any of the sides. to me being in the middle is and always is the right thing to do. but they are pushing too extreme to one side its making me sick. and while I normally don't care, Sony is being silent on this is making me angry about it too.
4- by default its weaker system. God knows how much it will be weaker in terms of actual games is yet to be seen.
5- Sony stands against the upgrades to games you already own. You want me to buy an 80$ game to get updated graphics for a game I already own? how is that fair or even common sense when both Xbox and especially PC friggin free?
6- No game pass option. while this is a gray area for me and usually I do buy the games I want, There are many games I actually want to try and play but I can't justify paying 100$ Canadian to play them. this is where the game pass makes sense to me. Those games I will play now and then but I do not care to buy them.

There is also the fact Sony is also at one point are starting to release their games on PC. sure not all of them and not the same year or day one. but I feel like they are coming. I did not add this as a point because nothing is confirmed.

All these points makes me wonder if I really should grab a PS5 for the 2 or 3 exclusive games they release per year ( 4 if we are lucky )

I still think the PS5 is a must. but Fuck Sony needs to act right and fast.

Wow I was thinking of doing the exact same thread!

Alphagear

Plenty of reasons picking a console over another but looks isn't one.

People are actually put off by a console because of they don't like the appearance of it?

Find it astonishing that the OP has a PC build with a 2080ti but doesn't have enough space for a PS5.

Seriously?

Last edited:

Journey

Banned
Pretty much all of your points are paper thin

4. Nobody knows the ingame difference, and the on paper spec sheets already show a near negligible difference. If anything, with faster loading and more controller and audio features on PS5, it could actually be the better place to play multiplats

We've been officially transported back to 2013.

Here's what your post sounds like to me, if I took a time machine back to 2013:

Xbox One has a slightly faster CPU than PS4, and the rest of the differences are negligible. With most games being limited by the Jaguar CPU, the extra clock speed in Xone CPU, could actually make it the better place to play mulitplats.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
2- Surely this is down to Japanese laws?
Have you seriously missed all those comparison pics of games being censored on PS4 while being perfectly intact on Switch/Steam?

Absolutely nothing to do with Japanese laws (I mean, lol). This is a Sony policy through and through. Whether not being able to see a woman’s body partially naked ruins the experience or not is a completely different matter, but Sony has been openly censoring such content and it’s a known thing.

And no, OP’s #2 doesn’t clash with #3 at all. Did you all miss the word “Japanese” by accident?

RayHell

I think you'll be a great fit for Xbox community. Plus it will free up a PS5 for someone who really want one. Everybody win.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

I left the Xbox this gen because of games and could go back if they change that with all their studios. I’m just probably not buying one for a few years.

Having them on game pass means they're going to get the chequebook thrown at them, because Game Pass is Microsoft's gaming future. It's what they're doing, and it's what they're going to use to try and "own" the market. They are throwing the kitchen sink at it. They are on record saying they want at least 1 AAA game a quarter releasing directly to game pass, and with 23 studios now they can absolutely do that while giving each one 3+ years to be made. If they hit something like 50 million subscriptions they'll have revenue coming out of their ears for those devs to make AAA games forever.

Games don't have to outshine the PS5 versions hugely graphically, but something as simple as almost constant 60fps vs fluctuating 50-60fps is a *massive* difference. Native 4K vs 1800p is very noticeable too, no matter what checkerboard fans want to say.

Good points. Yeah, Gamepass is Microsoft’s future, but I constantly hear, “worlds most powerful console”, touted from the rooftops from Microsoft and XBOX fans, so I just want them to really show off what it can do. In other words, I feel the PS5 has been more impressive then the XSX. That could change when they show a finished next generation game though, especially in a few years with their newly acquired first party studios.

Hostile_18

Banned
I switched from 360 to PS4 last gen and have loved it. Best console ever. However despite Sonys games been amazing throughout their business strategy the last 2 years has really rubbed me the wrong way. The shit messaging, the PS5 reveal (where's the tech breakdown and enhanced BC details?), the price increase, the lack of a good refund policy, dragging their feet over EA play and Crossplay to the woke policies, lack of emphasis on back compatability, paid Spiderman upgrade and Jim Ryan seemingly leading the ship astray.

Basically it's made me dislike Sony in every respect apart from the World Wide Studios. Naughty Dog are my favourite developer and I LOVE Days Gone, God of War etc. Its all put me in a really tough position (along with 250 digital library tied to my account).

I'm going PS5 this gen, I cant give up those amazing exclusives BUT I'm on the verge of also getting an XBSX as well. I just hope I can get over my one console at a time preference because each time I've owned two it has never worked out (my none main one has always been neglected).

I've no interest in Gamepass reallly because I like to own my games but the higher spec, controller and all the studios MS now owns makes me think the time has come to bite the bullet. Who knows I may love it and make my PS5 the exclusive machine only. I guess only time will tell... and even if I'm not keen on Gamepass 3 years converted from Gold is tempting to.

Last edited:
Bethesda is a game changer. And it's obvious the rumor that they were gonna announce the acquisition at E3 is totally fake. Why would you wait to announce something like that? If they had done it months ago probably more people wouldn't have pre-ordered the PS5

clintar

You are wrong.
The power Gap between PS4 and OG XB1 is 500 Giga Flops.
The Power Gap between XSX and PS5 is 1.8 Tera Flops if PS5 sustains its clocks which we already know it won't so it's more than likely a 2+ Tera Flop difference. That is all without taking into consideration the myriad of RDNA2 Architectural improvements over GCN.
Like someone else said, you want to go by percentage difference instead of number of tflops count difference when comparing the power difference of competing consoles of last gen vs. differences of competing consoles this gen. So, your last point doesn't matter at all since they are both new machines are RDNA2.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I switched from 360 to PS4 last gen and have loved it. Best console ever. However despite Sonys games been amazing throughout their business strategy the last 2 years has really rubbed me the wrong way. The shit messaging, the PS5 reveal (where's the tech breakdown and enhanced BC details?), the price increase, the lack of a good refund policy, dragging their feet over EA play and Crossplay to the woke policies, lack of emphasis on back compatability, paid Spiderman upgrade and Jim Ryan seemingly leading the ship astray.

Basically it's made me dislike Sony in every respect apart from the World Wide Studios. Naughty Dog are my favourite developer and I LOVE Days Gone, God of War etc. Its all put me in a really tough position (along with 250 digital library tied to my account).

I'm going PS5 this gen, I cant give up those amazing exclusives BUT I'm on the verge of also getting an XBSX as well. I just hope I can get over my one console at a time preference because each time I've owned two it has never worked out (my none main one has always been neglected).

I've no interest in Gamepass reallly because I like to own my games but the higher spec, controller and all the studios MS now owns makes me think the time has come to bite the bullet. Who knows I may love it and make my PS5 the exclusive machine only. I guess only time will tell... and even if I'm not keen on Gamepass 3 years converted from Gold is tempting to.

Dude, if you really want to know how these consoles stack up to one-another, just wait til launch before throwing your hat in the ring. Its really that simple.

Hostile_18

Banned
Dude, if you really want to know how these consoles stack up to one-another, just wait til launch before throwing your hat in the ring. Its really that simple.

I wish but I'm far too excited about the possibility of upgrading. There could be no new games and I still would just for enhanced BC. 😂😊

Jokerevo

Banned
You have a 2080ti PC and you're downgrading? Wtf lol. Like what? You could spend money on liquid cooling and silence that PC and bring it downstairs.

Your reasoning is hilarious.

Genx3

Like someone else said, you want to go by percentage difference instead of number of tflops count difference when comparing the power difference of competing consoles of last gen vs. differences of competing consoles this gen. So, your last point doesn't matter at all since they are both new machines are RDNA2.

I could care less what someone else said.
When you're measuring the difference of anything you subtract the totals not the percentages to fit an agenda.
Fact: 1.8TF is greater than 500 GF.
Those are objective facts. Don't care what kind of spin people want to put on it to fit their agenda.

Before you try to debate me this is how its done in science and math.

Last edited:

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
I'm considering a series X. Not in place of a ps5 but in addition to. I didn't think I would because my 1X scorpio edition sat mostly unused this generation. But lately I've been playing a lot of gamepass games on my pc and the series X is just a cool enough piece of tech to make me want one. That and the legacy support simply makes it a device that I can quickly and easily play lots of games on.

clintar

I could care less what someone else said.
When you're measuring the difference of anything you subtract the totals not the percentages to fit an agenda.
Fact: 1.8TF is greater than 500 GF.
Those are objective facts. Don't care what kind of spin people want to put on it to fit their agenda.

Before you try to debate me this is how its done in science and math.
While that is a fact, it's not a useful fact when comparing how much more or less of a difference there are between the two sets of machines. Percentages are used to figure out the relative difference. Don't know why I'm responding though. Sounds like you aren't going to entertain the idea in the slightest. You do you

Top Bottom