• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2019/2020 |OT| Does Your Team Got What It Takes To Be Crowned?

Teslerum

I really wish we win it tonight. We need something positive to leave with this season. Please Arsenal for the love of god, don’t disappoint me today.

It's a cup final. You can't say if we win or lose. But at the very least I expect the players to play their hearts out.
The bad thing would be a repeat of Baku. After that our immediate future is decided in the transfer window.

But, yes. I also think we can win this.

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
GGWP Arsenal!

That is one of the worst cup finals I've ever seen. The quality from both sides was so low. Referee had a shocker too, but that's what we've come to expect from English football. Crazy how there wasn't a VAR intervention on Kovacic's second booking and the Arsenal goalkeeper handling outside the box. Absolutely bizarre decisions.

DKehoe

Gold Member
EeXJaudXkAEQyKD

Dark Rider

Congratulations to Arsenal :messenger_beaming:

Fuck Ozil the leech but fuck Arsenal management too for giving him that contract .

Welcome to the Football thread :messenger_beaming:
Arsenal fan?

I really wish we win it tonight. We need something positive to leave with this season. Please Arsenal for the love of god, don’t disappoint me today.

You got your wish, now you have the Europa League to lure players in the transfer window.

His entire career? I understand if you mean in recent years but saying his entire career is a bit harsh (I'm assuming you his entire career because you said starting 1998).

Prison Mike

Banned
Congratulations to Arsenal :messenger_beaming:

Welcome to the Football thread :messenger_beaming:
Arsenal fan?

You got your wish, now you have the Europa League to lure players in the transfer window.

His entire career? I understand if you mean in recent years but saying his entire career is a bit harsh (I'm assuming you his entire career because you said starting 1998).
I just threw a random date down in all honesty the effort he has put in in recent years is a joke and a slur on arsenal football club.

Dark Rider

Well, he is going to need it because his LA Stadium cost almost tripled to over $5 Billion

But isn't the way it work in the USA is to blackmail the city mayor to pay it up using tax payer money or else they leave the city? and the people actually support that :pie_thinking:

mekes

I feared for Arsenal. I turned the game on 15 minutes late and Arsenal defenders looked shaky like they were playing with a flyaway ball 😂

Aubamayang was quality tho, and Arsenal turned it around and became the better team. That finish for the 2nd was so nice. He made it look easy.

Dark Rider

Peter Moore will step down as chief executive officer at the end of August, following a successful three-year contract overseeing #LFC's off-pitch business operations.

It has been an honour and a privilege to serve this club and its supporters during these past three seasons.

I'm disappointed, I was waiting for him one day to reveal the singing of Cristiano Ronaldo with a tattoo on his right arm then at the same announcement reveal the signing of Messi with a tattoo on his left arm.

Meowzers

Eddie Howe leaving Bournemouth is the big news. I knew it would happen. Bought some shite with Dominic So-wanke. 20 million. We bought Michu for 2 mill and he caved in most defences that season.

Seriously think he'll end up at a team in EPL next season after the first sacking, which I'd guess is Watford.

Last edited:

Dark Rider

Eddie Howe leaving Bournemouth is the big news. I knew it would happen. Bought some shite with Dominic So-wanke. 20 million. We bought Michu for 2 mill and he caved in most defences that season.

Seriously think he'll end up at a team in EPL next season after the first sacking, which I'd guess is Watford.

Welcome to the football thread :messenger_beaming:
supporter of Bournemouth?

Dark Rider

Daaaaamn you! Ha yea I like them though, they were just like us. Punching above their weight in EPL for far too long. I like to see them go back up with us next season.

Well you are not here in the football thread often :pie_thinking:
Who you want to go down for you two to take their place? :pie_thinking:

Dark Rider

Man City and Liverpool lol.

But realistically Newcastle and Brighton. Newcastle especially since the deal fell through.

There is still a chance someone else come in and buy it, though Ashley got a free 17M out of it so he got money out of the situation.

Teslerum

Not a single message congratulating his teammates. but vacation picture.
He's going to have a rough awakening in the future.

Dark Rider

Yes indeed . Started watching football late from 2008 , and the trio of RVP , Cesc and Arshavin was what get me into Arsenal .

I assume you started watching the BPL? :pie_thinking:

Not a single message congratulating his teammates. but vacation picture.
He's going to have a rough awakening in the future.

I thought he is on his way out of the club and already negotiating with other clubs so he will have no rough anything.

Teslerum

I thought he is on his way out of the club and already negotiating with other clubs so he will have no rough anything.

Attitude. If he carries the same attitude and inability to see his own failings on he will only continue to run into walls with managers and players. And he isn't the finished article yet nor does he have enough individual ability to be a starter for a PSG (for example) where he's allowed to be that much of a diva.

His *rough awakening* will be when his career consists of being handed from mid-table club to mid-table club because he's constantly falling out with everyone. It's twice already.

Dark Rider

Attitude. If he carries the same attitude and inability to see his own failings on he will only continue to run into walls with managers and players. And he isn't the finished article yet nor does he have enough individual ability to be a starter for a PSG (for example) where he's allowed to be that much of a diva.

His *rough awakening* will be when his career consists of being handed from mid-table club to mid-table club because he's constantly falling out with everyone. It's twice already.

Yes I agree, he can escape any rough time in Arsenal if he's leaving but he will face it somewhere else if he causes problems there.
I don't think he is more than a mid-table player to be honest being moved between mid-table clubs is fine I think.

Dark Rider

Dani Ceballos: "Real Madrid have won the most important title, which is La Liga. I've spoken to Florentino Perez and Jose Angel Sanchez and we're going to clarify my future after the City-Madrid game. I want to be able to play at least 35 games."

Maybe another loan for another year then see if he is up to the task or not. Or sell with the option to buyback with a set price. :pie_thinking:

Top Bottom