• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Focus Home Interactive announces E3 2017 lineup

Link.

Focus Home Interactive has announced the lineup of games it is bringing to E3 2017 from June 13 to 15.

The publisher is planning closed-door presentations, exclusive interviews, and hands-on demos.

Developers will give exclusive closed-door presentations of the following titles:

Vampyr (DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
A Plague Tale: Innocence (Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.

More information on the following titles will be revealed in face-to-face interview sessions with the developers:

Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive)
Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Cyanide)
GreedFall (Spiders)
The Surge (Deck13)

As for playable titles, Focus Home Interactive will have “a dozen playable stations” of some of its “recent and imminent releases” at its booth.

I am so hyped for Focus Home, their output recently is pretty damn solid.

Vampyr is my most anticipated title for 2017, give me vamps, and you will get me hyped over and beyond.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is pretty interesting from the previews I read, I want to see more.

Call of Cthulhu, I have no idea how they will handle it, IIRC it is going to be investigations, puzzles, and stealth. I wished it would be more like Dark Corners of the Earth, but I will take whatever I can get, we still have The Sinking City too.

Insurgency: Sandstorm, never played Insuregency, but when I searched I found only good things, plus Sandstorm will give us a SP that is grounded and realistic, so I am eager to know more.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse, how many games give us Werewolves to play as, I can't recall any, this is also a game that I want to hear alot more about how they will handle it, and maybe later bring Vampire The Masquerade as well.

lcap

Focus Home is one of my prefered publishers right now. Their output in games have been steadily growing in quality over the years.

After Technomancer I'm really excited for Greedfall and considering I loved both of Dontnod outputs, I can't wait for Vampyr.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome! Love almost anything Focus publishes, they are good peeps.

bati

Focus Home is one of my prefered publishers right now. Their output in games have been steadily growing in quality over the years.

After Technomancer I'm really excited for Greedfall and considering I loved both of Dontnod outputs, I can't wait for Vampyr.

Same, I didn't know they had Spiders under their wing though, guess I just never paid attention. I loved both Mars: War Logs and Technomancer so this makes me even more excited for their future titles.

g11

That's a really respectable lineup for what I'd consider a niche publisher. I'm really looking forward to Vampyr and hoping Call of Cthulhu turns out well. Hadn't heard of the others but they at least sound interesting.

Slighty off topic and I apologize in advance, but if I didn't enjoy Bound By Flame will I not like Technomancer? I've been meaning to give it a shot, but always say I won't enjoy it. I'm also curious in GreedFall, but that bad experience in Bound By Flame always quells my hype.

bati

Slighty off topic and I apologize in advance, but if I didn't enjoy Bound By Flame will I not like Technomancer? I've been meaning to give it a shot, but always say I won't enjoy it. I'm also curious in GreedFall, but that bad experience in Bound By Flame always quells my hype.

Technomancer is more like Mars: War Logs.

Ricker

Did you play Mars,War logs...its the same but bigger and better...but if you didnt like Bound by Flame theres a good chance you wont like Techno...

Looking forward to Vampyr....

Ion Guru

I'm pretty stoked to hear more about Insurgency: Sandstorm. I will miss the Source engine, but hopefully moving do a different engine (iirc Unreal?) will allow them to do some interesting stuff.

Did you play Mars,War logs...its the same but bigger and better...but if you didnt like Bound by Flame theres a good chance you wont like Techno...

Looking forward to Vampyr....

Technomancer is more like Mars: War Logs.

I never played Mars: Wars Logs. Bound By Flame was my 1st Spiders game, but thank you both for your response.

On topic I'll keep an eye on Vampyr and GreedFall as the stuff they've shown so far has me intrigued.

AudioEppa

A Plague Tale: Innocence. I'm really wanna see more of this. Sounds exactly like the type of game I would be into.

I'm unsure about Vampyr.

Top Bottom